Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Footballer Chidi Nwakali Shares Photo Promoting Peace, Asisat Oshoala Replies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Chidi Nwakali Shares Photo Promoting Peace, Asisat Oshoala Replies (735 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits / FIFA Rule Stops Nwakali, Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Chidi Nwakali Shares Photo Promoting Peace, Asisat Oshoala Replies by bigtimi(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Nigerian Footballer Chidiebere Nwakali recently shared a photo of himself during a match for his former club side Ik Start in Norway.

The midfielder took to social networking site Twitter to upload the image where he was seen calming the opposing side with the caption,

“Part of what I do is to promote peace everywhere I find myself, even on the football pitch. #TB to this Game against @ValerengaOslo.”

The tweet has since garnered retweets and likes with one of Nigerian female footballers Asisat Oshoala replying the photo with,

“Reverend Chidi , that guy for slap you if to say u no beg am walahi”

See tweets below:

Re: Footballer Chidi Nwakali Shares Photo Promoting Peace, Asisat Oshoala Replies by jieta: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Alex Iwobo Demoted To Youth Team Ahead Of Crystal Palace Clash / Football: Real Madrid Striker Alvaro Morate Agrees Chelsea Deal / Lionel Messi Set To Marry His Baby Mama Antonella Roccuzzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.