Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Have Taken My Place In The Whole Universe. I Got It... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Taken My Place In The Whole Universe. I Got It... (353 Views)

Tradermoni, Marketmoni Activation And 15K Disbursement Takes Place In Makurdi / Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / Termination Of Appointments At My Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Taken My Place In The Whole Universe. I Got It... by lightblazingnow(m): 2:40am On Feb 28, 2017
I have seen where I fit in properly in the system of things, where I can properly help people all over the world.

You see, even if you offer me any kind of job anywhere in the world, it won't work out. Not that I am not desiring such, not, I am so much in need of cash. But destiny is destined to be revealed by the lord God Almighty not by power or by might.

But you see, if you are praying the kind of prayers I'd offer to the lord God Almighty in the name of Christ Jesus everyday, then, there is no way the lord God Almighty won't direct your paths alright.

These are the things I have experience over the years, my personality plans getting frustrated and the lord God Almighty's divine plans pushing forward. And each time I sit and see these wonderful works of the lord God Almighty in our lives, it's marvelous to behold.

If I should count them, they are more than any number or alphabetic order. Cheers.

I was specifically created to offer spiritual help to natural men who are so blind to see the reality of things.

By now you should admit that natural men are short-sighted, and the reason for this is so that, they won't be a part of divine nature. They won't be able to operate spiritually, all their understanding is only limited to mental reasoning.

Life is spiritual and you have got to finalise this truth in you for ever. The creator of the whole universe is Spirit, his Own Son Christ Jesus who became flesh and lived amongst us, full of grace and reality. Have since gone ahead to the realm of the Spirit and coming back again to take those who believe in the lord God Almighty and also in Christ Jesus home.

What does that means to us, it says he's full of what money can not buy. Grace is what money can not buy. Because it's a gift, not merited, but offered out of the abundance of the pleasure of the giver.

He went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed by the devil.

Satan's only benefit is oppression. He brings you below and under to serve Angels which you are bigger than in his dark Kingdom.

Doing good and healing all that were oppressed by the devil is my full job. I speak to everyone who cares to listen, discover the essence of your being in the world.

Since I discovered mine, I have been training and retraining again and again to be a worthy worker who is elected on the platform with Christ Jesus to carry out the full assignment of the lord God Almighty.

Christ was and is also full of reality. You should be filled with truth and not groping in the darkness.

I know everyone prays everyday, but I tell you, the contents of your prayers and meditation matters a lot.
If you don't have the right meditation and truth dwelling in you and controlling you, there is no way you can see the true light in you and around you.

Part 2 to come.....

(1) (Reply)

Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas / Catering And Event Planning / Will You Quit Your Job If Your Wife Was Your Boss At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.