Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (13959 Views)

Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* / Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
true2god:
Which questions are you hammering on?
don't pretend buddy..
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by plainbibletruth: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
When in the face of GLARING EVIDENCE a man decides to turn the other way, he can only be allowed to face the consequences of his decision.

Free thinking is, not just restricted, but shut off in Islam. Empiree, Ifleak and their like, consciously or unconsciously, have to fight against common sense when faced with issues they've been CONDITIONED to passively accept without any question.

They need to come to the realization that Jesus, The UNIQUE ONE whom the quran itself says is the MESSIAH (the Christ, the Saviour) and who ALONE according to the quran was given the power to raise the dead, is their ONLY hope for eternity with God.

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Empiree: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:
[s]When in the face of GLARING EVIDENCE a man decides to turn the other way, he can only be allowed to face the consequences of his decision.

Free thinking is, not just restricted, but shut off in Islam. Em.piree, Ifl.eak and their like, consciously or unconsciously, have to fight against common sense when faced with issues they've been CONDITIONED to passively accept without any question.

They need to come to the realization that Jesus, The UNIQUE ONE whom the quran itself says is the MESSIAH (the Christ, the Saviour) and who ALONE according to the quran was given the power to raise the dead, is their ONLY hope for eternity with God.

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12[/s]
Why are you deceiving yourself over and again?. Why do you think further conversation is needed with you when you cant even figure out what your religion and its requirements entail, and you want to tell us what islam is in 2017?. You have a serious problem
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:
When in the face of GLARING EVIDENCE a man decides to turn the other way, he can only be allowed to face the consequences of his decision.

Free thinking is, not just restricted, but shut off in Islam. Empiree, Ifleak and their like, consciously or unconsciously, have to fight against common sense when faced with issues they've been CONDITIONED to passively accept without any question.

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
basic English is even a huge problem to you... Face the catch22 broyo..
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by alBHAGDADI: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
true2god:
WAYO as in what? Is it a crime for me to articulate my argument properly? When you can't handle the truth you call it WAYO.

Attacking me personally cannot help you and has never helped anyone. You need to take a second look at your Islamic source documents and see that its full of fraud and has nothing to do with allahh and Mohammed. I have provided an hadith which proved that even your present Koran is the idea of Abu Bakr and Omar, and was compiled by uthman, the 3rd khalifa.

In your mosques and madrasas you were told that allahh handed over the Quran to Mohammed which you believed since your childhood days hence find it hard to believe that no allahh handed over any Quran to Mohammed. You need not believe me, but believe in your sahih bukhari, sahih Muslim and the sunnah of Abu dawood and Ibn majjah which all claimed that Quran is the work of the 1st to the 3rd khalifa.

See what Aisha herself said about your Koran, which you all claimed God personally sent down to Mohammed. Sunnah Ibn majjah hadith number 1944:

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed 1 , and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

Lookup the above hadith, even allahh cannot protect your Koran from an ordinary goat and what the you guys are telling is that 'THE QURAN IS PERFECT'.

Perfect ko, prefect ni! Mtcheeeeewww. Oshi ati iranu.
Empiree aminusanti udatso FriendNG rilwayne001

You mean your Muslim girls will allow me suck their breasts 10 times a day if I tell them that they are tempting to me?

No wonder Muslims like Islam grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by plainbibletruth: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
lfleak:
basic English is even a huge problem to you... Face the catch22 broyo..

Empiree & yourself should note this:

If you would rather go with Mohamed
- who without cause ruthlessly attacked and plundered others, took men, women, and children as slaves, giving the female slaves to his soldiers as their property and his soldiers using the slaves for their sexual pleasure; slave women who were allowed to be raped because they were seen as mere property - Than the Prince of PEACE - Jesus Christ, the choice is yours. But THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR!

Here is one who was morally bankrupt (unless you can PROVE this wrong ) and the other - Jesus Christ - who was "holy, blameless, unstained [by sin], separated from sinners and exalted higher than the heavens;" (Hebrews 7:26).

One was NOT SURE
where he and his followers would end up. The other is the author and provider of eternal life and CONFIDENTLY DECLARED so.

The CONTRAST is unmistakable to common sense; even by Islamic evidence alone.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matt. 11:28
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

- who without cause ruthlessly attacked and plundered others, took men, women, and children as slaves, giving the female slaves to his soldiers as their property and his soldiers using the slaves for their sexual pleasure; slave women who were allowed to be raped because they were seen as mere property - Than the Prince of PEACE - Jesus Christ, the choice is yours. But THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR!

Here is one who was morally bankrupt (unless you can PROVE this wrong ) and the other - Jesus Christ - who was "holy, blameless, unstained [by sin], separated from sinners and exalted higher than the heavens;" (Hebrews 7:26).

One was NOT SURE
where he and his followers would end up. The other is the author and provider of eternal life and CONFIDENTLY DECLARED so.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matt. 11:28
do you accept the Old testament?
Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by plainbibletruth: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
lfleak:
do you accept the Old testament?
Yes or No
Is Mohamed's biography there?
That may interest me.
So, tell me.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Is Mohamed's biography there?
That may interest me.
So, tell me.
is that supposed to be the answer?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Empiree aminusanti udatso FriendNG rilwayne001

You mean your Muslim girls will allow me suck their breasts 10 times a day if I tell them that they are tempting to me?

No wonder Muslims like Islam grin
They are probably embarrassed by the suckling thing ordered by their prophet but they will always have an escape route: they will call it FAKE HADITH.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2017
plainbibletruth:

One was NOT SURE

Let the understand the barbarities in Islam.

Muslims don't believe in the Jesus of the Bible but rather the non existence Isa of the Koran.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Jesus in the Bible ordered this:

Numbers 31 vs 17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man, 18 but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Judges 21:10-11

10 So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children. 11 This is what you are to do: Completely destroy every male, as well as every female who has had relations with a man.”So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children.

Son of Gods slept with daughters of men

Gen 6 vs 1-2

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they atook them wives of all which they chose.

Don't tell me Jesus was not among the sons of God that came to sleep with the daughters of men!
How do you know a girl has not had relations with a man before?
Why kill women that are not virgins but spare virgins for themselves?
Why can't the men be forgiven?
Why kill so much...only to end up killing yourself on a stake/cross?

I guess Jesus (in the Bible) was not the same in the New Testament! Jesus Christ, not the same today, yesterday and forever!

Cc: Okunrinoloro (Toxic man)

Actually i don't like invading threads or christian section but your insanity on our thread is too much!
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Xmuslim: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Rashduct4luv:
Jesus in the Bible ordered this:

Numbers 31 vs 17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man, 18 but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Judges 21:10-11

10 So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children. 11 This is what you are to do: Completely destroy every male, as well as every female who has had relations with a man.”So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children.

Son of Gods slept with daughters of men

Gen 6 vs 1-2

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they atook them wives of all which they chose.

Don't tell me Jesus was not among the sons of God that came to sleep with the daughters of men!
How do you know a girl has not had relations with a man before?
Why kill women that are not virgins but spare virgins for themselves?
Why can't the men be forgiven?
Why kill so much...only to end up killing yourself on a stake/cross?

I guess Jesus (in the Bible) was not the same in the New Testament! Jesus Christ, not the same today, yesterday and forever!

Cc: Okunrinoloro (Toxic man)

Actually i don't like invading threads or christian section but your insanity on our thread is too much!

Since there are ridiculous stuffs in both Islam and Christianity. Why can't you guys leave both.

If you can't do without religion, just follow your traditional religion
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Xmuslim: 7:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Empiree:
In addition to the above, the sentence أقِمِ الصلاة = establish prayer (singular form) was quoted 5 times in the Quran. The sentence أقيموا الصلاة= establish prayer (plural form) was quoted 12 times in the Quran.

As we know 12+5=17 which is the sum of the raka'at of our daily fard prayers!

The Verse 1 from above is written in the moshaf as follows حَفِظُوا عَلَى الصَّلَوَتِ وَالصَّلَوةِ الْوُسْطَى وَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ قَنِتِينَ.

If we count the number of Arabic letters at the right and left from the expression وَالصَّلَوةِ الْوُسْطَى = and the middle prayer.

We find it to be the exact middle of the Verse and each part at the left and right has 14 Arabic letters and if we ignore the independence of the letter "وَ" before "قُومُوا لِلَّهِ قَنِتِينَ" (and this makes this count a bit weak in my opinion) we could say that each part left right and middle of this Verse consists of 3 words and again 3+14=17.

Now, since you claimed you follow Jesus, kindly show us HOW TO PRAY in Christianity as "legislated" by Jesus?
this your unverified math will change when you go to other Qira'at. Nothing miraculous about Qur'an.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2020
Xmuslim:

Since there are ridiculous stuffs in both Islam and Christianity. Why can't you guys leave both.

If you can't do without religion, just follow your traditional religion

Is this the same advice you gave your family? Or is this just only an online flick?
Anyways, I will die a Muslim in shaa Allah!
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Xmuslim: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Anyways, I will die a Muslim in shaa Allah!
even if Islam is man made?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2021
The biography of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq is very fascinating and eye-opening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Catholic Tradition Above The Bible: Is That Safe? / There Will Be Disaster If Nigeria Is Not Restructured- Bishop Tunde Adeleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.