Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k (19251 Views)

Precious Peace Estate Phase Two Emuren Imota Beside Caleb University. / Precious Peace Commercial And Industrial Estate Imota Ikorodu / Precious Peace Estate Imota Ikorodu Beside Caleb University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Very strategic location. Just beside the Caleb University Imota ikorodu.

Selling for 720,000 Naira.

Call or whatsapp 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hurry and make it count.
Buy land from precious peace estate Imota ikorodu.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Still available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Still available at
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Invest today and thank me later.
Ikorodu is opening up very fast.

Buy genuine land at precious peace estate Imota ikorodu.

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Precious peace estate Imota ikorodu.
Great place to own a piece of Land.
An inspection will convince you.

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Affordable prices.
Get a plot today
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2017
In 3yrs time, you will wish you had bought a plot of land at ikorodu axis.

Ikorodu is the place to be.

Call for genuine land today 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Still available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Still selling
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2017
An inspection will convince you
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Imota ikorodu.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
End your year on a high note by buying a plot of land at this estate.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Available
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
With the new expanded beautiful Ikorodu road ( 6 lanes) with BRT lanes you will surely enjoy your ride. Over 400 Blue BRT buses with A.C are on this road everyday.

The 4th mainland bridge will connect Ikorodu directly to Lekki, Ajah and Ibeju Lekki.

After the completion of the 4th mainland bridge in less than 30minutes you can drive from Ikorodu to Lekki or Ajah or Ibeju Lekki. Ikeja is about 40 minutes to Ikorodu

Precious peace estate imota ikorodu is just opposite caleb university imota
A serene community where you can have peace of mind

When will the so-called 4th Mainland bridge be completed? What date and in what year? Has construction work even started? Why do you people keep creating hype around something you know nothing about, and you have zero control over it?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

When will the so-called 4th Mainland bridge be completed? What date and in what year? Has construction work even started? Why do you people keep creating hype around something you know nothing about, and you have zero control over it?? shocked

Hello sir.
Complements of the season.
Work on the fourth mainland hasn't started yet.
But the blue print has been drawn and it's a project that MUST certainly be actualized because it will go a long way to help movements in and out of the island especially with the mega projects coming to Ibeju Lekki and axis.

That's what we call prospective developments that is coming soon.

Sir, who would have thought that the former maroko and the old ikoyi that is a slum and flooded those days will transform to the beautiful Lekki phase one we are seeing today??
That's development for you.

Same applies to ajah axis.

Your 10million naira can't get you a land at Lekki PHASE one right now.
The wise people that didn't doubt about the up coming developments of the axis cashed in and bought lots of lands.
Right now they are reaping the benefits of their investments big time.

It's a different scenario if the project hasn't been planned.
The governement has already planned for the fourth mainland bridge so as a wise man the only help you can do for yourself is to start putting your self at an advantage and invest in properties at key locations where the land will appreciate in future so you can either sell it and make profits or even use it for yourself.

Example of key areas to invest is ikorodu and Ibeju Lekki.
This two areas are very fantastic and lands in this two areas will be extremely hot cake in future.

Put yourself at an advantage and invest today.
Remember, Land is about the safest investment that can't perish or be stolen.

Cheers

call us today for genuine lands 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:

Hello sir.
Work on the fourth mainland hasn't started yet.
But the blue print has been drawn and it's a project that MUST certainly be actualized because it will go a long way to help movements in and out of the island especially with the mega projects coming to Ibeju Lekki and axis.

That's what we call prospective developments that is coming soon.

Sir, who would have thought that the former maroko and the old ikoyi that is a slum and flooded those days will transform to the beautiful Lekki phase one we are seeing today??
That's development for you.

Same applies to ajah axis.

Your 10million naira can't get you a land at Lekki PHASE one right now.
The wise people that believed in the coming developments cashed in and bought lands now they are reaping the benefits of their investments.

It's a different scenario if the project hasn't been planned.
The governement has already planned for the fourth mainland bridge so as a wise man the only help you can do for yourself is to start putting your self at an advantage and invest in properties at key locations where the land will appreciate in future so you can either sell it and make profits or even use it for yourself.

Example of key areas to invest is ikorodu and Ibeju Lekki.
This two areas are very good we lands in this two areas will be hot cake in future.

my name is David
Cheers

call us today for genuine lands 08134845536

OK, stop recycling falsehood. Old Ikoyi was NEVER a slum. It never transformed into Lekki Phase 1.

Lekki Phase 1 was actually dredged, sandfilled and reclaimed from the lagoon. Please get your facts right!

In Nigeria, too many projects are planned which are never executed. Does the Lagos Metroline project ring a bell? Others are planned, but badly executed. Please stick to what you know and do not tell exaggerated tales to sell your land.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

OK, stop recycling falsehood. Old Ikoyi was NEVER a slum. It never transformed into Lekki Phase 1. Lekki Phase 1 was actually dredged and sandfilled from the lagoon. Please get your facts right!

In Nigeria, too many projects are planned which are never executed. Does the Lagos Metroline project ring a bell? Others are planned, but badly executed. Please stick to what you know and do not tell exaggerated tales to sell your land.

it's very obvious u didn't read what I wrote very well.
Maroko was a big slum before it was transformed to Lekki phase one .
Maybe u didn't grow up around here or maybe u should ask around.

People are buying lands everyday especially people that knows history and the value of investments.

Especially at ikorodu and Ibeju Lekki.

It's not false hood to them because they know the worth of what they are buying

So stop quoting me and go get a plot or two for yourself.

Cheers again.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
it's very obvious u didn't read what I wrote very well.
Maroko was a big slum before it was transformed to Lekki phase one .
Maybe u didn't grow up around here or maybe u should ask around.

People are buying lands everyday especially people that knows history and the value of investments.

Especially at ikorodu and Ibeju Lekki.

It's not false hood to them because they know the worth of what they are buying

So stop quoting me and go get a plot or two for yourself.

Cheers again.

Oga, I don't need to buy into your stories to get property in that axis. I grew up in Ikoyi and went to school in Victoria Island. My grandfather already owned a house on Lugard Avenue in Ikoyi in the late 60s. In the late 80s to 90s, I rode my bike all over Mekwuen, Milverton, Ruxton, Bourdillon, Alexander, McDonald, Thompson Avenue, Queens Drive when I was growing up as a kid in Ikoyi. There is no part of Old Ikoyi I do not know.

You were the one who stated earlier in your previous post that: "Sir, who would have thought that the former maroko and the old ikoyi that is a slum and flooded those days will transform to the beautiful Lekki phase one we are seeing today?? " Go back and check what you wrote.

Oniru was actually the part called Maroko, which was a slum. My relatives had property in that axis. When Raji Rasaki demolished Maroko, he offered to resettle the people there in Jakande low cost housing estate and Epe.

Go and talk to those who actually owned properties there. I know many of the families who owned land in that axis. If I want property there or in an area like Ajah, Abijo or Ibeju-Lekki, I would go straight to the land owners or the families who own the landed property in Ibeju-Lekki. I will not transact business through an estate agent or property broker like you, who wants to tell tales by moonlight to sell his stock.

When did you come to Lagos, that you decided to start weaving these stories?

1 Like

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

Oga, I don't need to buy into your stories to get property in that axis. I grew up in Ikoyi and went to school in Victoria Island. My grandfather already owned a house on Lugard Avenue in Ikoyi in the late 60s. In the late 80s to 90s, I rode my bike all over Mekwuen, Milverton, Ruxton, Bourdillon, Alexander, McDonald, Thompson Avenue, Queens Drive when I was growing up as a kid in Ikoyi. There is no part of Old Ikoyi I do not know.

You were the one who stated earlier in your previous post that: "Sir, who would have thought that the former maroko and the old ikoyi that is a slum and flooded those days will transform to the beautiful Lekki phase one we are seeing today?? " Go back and check what you wrote.

Oniru was actually the part called Maroko, which was a slum. My relatives had property in that axis. When Raji Rasaki demolished Maroko, he offered to resettle the people there in Jakande low cost housing estate and Epe.

Go and talk to those who actually owned properties there. I know many of the families who owned land in that axis. If I want property there, I would go straight to the land owners or the families who own the landed property in Ibeju-Lekki. I will not transact business through an estate agent or property broker like you, who wants to tell tales by moonlight to sell his stock.

When did you come to Lagos, that you decided to start weaving these stories?

Sir, you sound like we are fighting over something.
From your first comment on this post, it's as if you have something that is making angry.

I can't dwell on arguing with u, it's Christmas for Christ sake.

Yes I'm a property consultant and I'm not ashamed of my job.
I do it with pride.

If you won't patronize us sir, because you know the oba and his royal family.
Others will patronize us.
our properties are documented and totally genuine.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you sir.
Have a great day sir
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 1:33am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
Sir, you sound like we are fighting over something.
From your first comment on this post, it's as if you have something that is making angry.

I can't dwell on arguing with u, it's Christmas for Christ sake.

Yes I'm a property consultant and I'm not ashamed of my job.
I do it with pride.

If you won't patronize us sir, because you know the oba and his royal family.
Others will patronize us.
our properties are documented and totally genuine.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you sir.
Have a great day sir

I am not fighting with anybody. But I detest it when people spin lies or false stories to secure a sale, or entice people into a transaction. And that is what you are doing.

You started by trying to give people the impression that Old Ikoyi was a slum, (alongside Maroko) and it gave rise to Lekki Phase 1, which was untrue.

Secondly, you claimed that I didn't grow up in those parts, thereby insinuating that I didn't know what I was talking about. undecided You actually said: "Maybe u didn't grow up around here or maybe u should ask around."

Your sales tactics verge on dishonesty. There is no need for all these stories. Just tell people the type of property you have for sale, and the price. Simple. No need to draw unfounded comparisons that are tainted with falsehood.

This is a public forum. Not everyone who comes here, is clueless. If you are a consultant, it is best for you to do your job with truth and honesty, not hype and pride.

1 Like

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

I am not fighting with anybody. But I detest it when people spin lies or false stories to secure a sale, or entice people into a transaction. And that is what you are doing.

You started by trying to give people the impression that Old Ikoyi was a slum.

Secondly, you claimed that I didn't grow up in those parts, thereby insinuating that I didn't know what I was talking about. undecided

Your sales tactics verge on dishonesty. There is no need for all these stories. Just tell people the type of property you have for sale and the price. Simple. No need to draw unfounded comparisons that are tainted with falsehood.

This is a public forum. Not everyone who comes here, is clueless.

what dishonesty? About the foruthmainland bridge that the government has planned to build or which other dishonesty are you talking about sir?

Are you saying that the government is stupid to plan the project or I'm stupid to talk about it For people to own PROPERTy around a mega project like that?

Maroko was a slum!!! old ikoyi was flooded!!! I said it and will continue to say it.

People that knows about properties will buy.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 1:46am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
what dishonesty? About the foruthmainland bridge that the government has planned to build or which other dishonesty are you talking about sir?

Are you saying that the government is stupid to plan the project or I'm stupid to talk about it For people to own PROPERTy around a mega project like that?

Maroko was a slum!!! old ikoyi was flooded!!! I said it and will continue to say it.

People that knows about properties will buy.

Oga, stop this fake stories. You said Old Ikoyi was a slum! And that it transformed into Lekki Phase 1. Go and check your earlier comment. That was the first dishonest thing you said.

Next, you claim old Ikoyi was flooded? Where? What part of Old Ikoyi was flooded? You are making it sound as if the entire district was under water. I can tell you the history of old Ikoyi and how each street links up to the next one.

Secondly, you made claims about the 4th Mainland bridge, as if it was definitely being constructed! Or as if you had control over its construction. Why promise people they will have access to a bridge, that has not even been done?

Thirdly, you said Maroko formed Lekki Phase 1,/when in actual fact Lekki Phase 1 was reclaimed from the lagoon.

Go back and check all the erroneous assertions you made. An honest man would apologise for his wrong claims and correct them, but you are still arguing! Jeez!!
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

Oga, stop this fake stories. You said Old Ikoyi was a slum! And that it transformed into Lekki Phase 1. Go and check your earlier comment. That was the first dishonest thing you said.

Secondly, you made claims about the 4th Mainland bridge, as if it was definitely being constructed!

Thirdly, you said Maroko formed Lekki Phase 1,/when in actual fact Lekki Phase 1 was reclaimed from the lagoon.

Go back and check all the erroneous assertions you made. An honest man would apologise for his wrong claims and correct them, but you are still arguing! Jeez!!

Oga go to bed.
It's obvious you are a time waster.

People who have money to buy property come to my office with their laywers verify the documents and do their due diligence before buying our lands.

You aren't buying property from us yet you are here engaging me on irrelevant issues.

Oga,Please to to bed.
merry Christmas again sir

GENUINE AND FOR SALE AT IMOTA IKORODU CLOSE TO CALEB UNIVERSITY.
FOR SITE INSPECTION, CALL OR WHATSAPP 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:53am On Dec 25, 2017
With the new expanded beautiful Ikorodu road ( 6 lanes) with BRT lanes you will surely enjoy your ride. Over 400 Blue BRT buses with A.C are on this road everyday.

The 4th mainland bridge will connect Ikorodu directly to Lekki, Ajah and Ibeju Lekki.

After the completion of the 4th mainland bridge in less than 30minutes you can drive from Ikorodu to Lekki or Ajah or Ibeju Lekki. Ikeja is about 40 minutes to Ikorodu

Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
Oga go to bed.
It's obvious you are a time waster.

People who have money to buy property come to my office with their laywers verify the documents and do their due diligence before buying our lands.

You aren't buying property from us yet you are here engaging me on irrelevant issues.

Oga,Please to to bed.
merry Christmas again sir

GENUINE AND FOR SALE AT IMOTA IKORODU CLOSE TO CALEB UNIVERSITY.
FOR SITE INSPECTION, CALL OR WHATSAPP 08134845536

Oh, so you think by calling me a time waster, you have scored a cheap point? I pity you. You are the kind of so-called 'consultant' that lures buyers into his net, by feeding them fake stories.

If you cannot be honest enough, about how a place developed, or its origins, then what is the guarantee that you would be honest about every other thing pertaining to the property transaction?

I feel sorry for those who decide to do business with you...
You can tell yourself lies about how people come to your office to do business with you, but deep down you know it is all a show...otherwise you would not need to lie!
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

Oh, so you think by calling me a time waster, you have scored a cheap point? I pity you. You are the kind of so-called 'consultant' that lures buyers into his net, by feeding them fake stories.

If you cannot be honest enough, about how a place developed, or its origins, then what is the guarantee that you would be honest about every other thing pertaining to the property transaction?

I feel sorry for those who decide to do business with you...

Please Get out of my mention.
The only crime here is that you are a pessimist.
you don't believe the 4th mainland bridge will be doNE.

Replying your kind is waste of time.

Mind you, people aren't buying the lands because of me.
they are buying it because they know the value.

Your opinion don't count.
I was even thinking you are a prospect. not knowing you are a time waster.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by Vivere: 1:59am On Dec 25, 2017
BecomeALandLord:

The 4th mainland bridge will connect Ikorodu directly to Lekki, Ajah and Ibeju Lekki?? The 4th mainland bridge you built, right??
Re: Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:01am On Dec 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos / Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.