Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer (16611 Views)

Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by dre11(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2017
By Abubakar Auwal, Sokoto

One Malam Jamilu of Marmaran garo, Gidan Haki in Sokoto north local government area has been arrested for allegedly beating his 8-month pregnant wife, Suwaiba to the state of coma.

Jamilu was said to have beaten the mother of his two kids, now carrying their third child with a hammer, inflicting a serious body injury on her.

The suspect confessed committing the offence which he attributed to the work of a devil, and pleaded for mercy and forgiveness.

Speaking to our reporter, the Commander, Sokoto state Hisbah Commissioner, Dr. Adamu Kasarawa said the suspect was arrested following a report from a Good Samaritan.

He explained that the incident followed a mild misunderstanding between the couple.

Kasarawa said by the time his men visited their place, the wife was already unconscious with blood gushing out from her mouth.

“We rushed her to the hospital where she had been in coma for almost six days before she was revived,” he said.

He described Jamilu’s action as inhuman and against the Shari’ah law, assuring that he would be prosecuted after their investigation.

“We were told that this was not the first time he was beating her,” he added, and called on couples to always treat each other with respect and patience.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/man-beats-8-month-pregnant-wife-to-coma/187151.html

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by HungerBAD: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Beat his pregnant wife into coma with a hammer?

Sooner or later this man will kill this woman. The sad thing about men, who are violent towards women,is that they are usually a wimp around men like themselves.

Some weeks back, some young guy active in the "Vacancy/Looking for a Job Section" of Nairaland, was gloating and happy that a bike man beat a lady, and pushed her into the gutter somewhere in Bariga i think. So let me reiterate it again to that Job seeking guy, and others like him.

IT IS NEVER EVER RIGHT TO BE VIOLENT TOWARDS WOMEN.

Any man that hits a woman is a COWARD. GO HIT A MAN LIKE YOU.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Jafar1: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2017
northerners and domestic violence

5&6

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by ExpiredNigeria: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2017
h
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Femsmart(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2017
This is serious... Mortal Kombat 2017 Exclusive Edition.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Ekakamba: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Useless idiot. undecided
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Jafar1:

5&6

Domestic violence happens everywhere, even in your own village.

Even in the good old developed nations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by wemmieslim(f): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Jesu, I hope the club the mofo to death sha.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by DonCortino: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Jafar1:

5&6

not only northerners abeg! westerners plenty pass

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Tokziby: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2017
; angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by teevodaprinz(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2017
That's bad... Why would a norm man hit a woman?
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2017
With hammer? This is terrible
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by phkka1(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2017
What will be his faith in the sharia court; One hand gone or one leg?
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by chiedu7: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Must we remain in this Zoogeria with these blood thirsty people?
If they are not blowing people up, they are hacking them to death.

Where the machete is lacking they are hammering their own wives.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by princetom1(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2017
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/man-beats-8-month-pregnant-wife-to-coma/187151.html

Hope they won't cut hand or leg sha, because it will just constitute another problem to the soviety (beggars ) , they can beat him with hammer too sha
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Phatmyk(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Beat his pregnant wife into coma with an hammer?

Sooner or later this man will kill this woman. The sad thing about men, who are violent towards women,is that they are usually a wimp around men like themselves.

Some weeks back, some young guy active in the "Vacancy/Looking for a Job Section" of Nairaland, was gloating and happy that a bike man beat a lady, and pushed her into the gutter somewhere in Bariga i think. So let me reiterate it again to that Job seeking guy, and others like him.

nigga if she hit me first,she's going down.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2017
dis man is so brutal, heartless and inhuman... please justice shud be taken with immediate Alacrity.......shuuuuuu
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by SIRKAY98(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2017
Pls what did you do for him b4 he started beating u?
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by abelokanlawon: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2017
IKUNLE Oooooo
HAMMER
COMMA
U ill neva go unpurshed omo ale
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by logadims: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2017
that man is not mentally okay!
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by chimavalentine(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2017
they need to jail d man for 100 years imprisonment,he deserved d worst
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2017
johnson232:

What has your story got to do with this thread?

If the only way to discipline women is by hitting them...then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it...

I hope you would be happy when your brother in law decides to discipline his wife..... your sister..... that way.

In fact, don't complain when your daughter's hubby uses discipline on her too.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by teevodaprinz(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2017
This comment is smh tho... Discipline a wife by hitting her? Even there's a level a child will get to, that as a parent you can't hit them rather u call their attention to it for correction. She's a wife and the mother of your kids or to be, how will the kids feel? Even you as a dad what's your pride? Husband and wife are bound with the same law in marriage thereby place the two equally ( the duo have the same right)

SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

johnson232:

If the only way to discipline women is by hitting them...then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it...

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by bentlywills(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2017
HungerBAD Oga WehDonSir:
Beat his pregnant wife into coma with an hammer?

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by twosquare(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Jeesu...humm..people are turning already.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by jrusky(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2017
God this is very bad why is it that Nigeria men this days find joy in battering woman, is it as result of recession? But Nigeria will not be first country to experience recession for goodness sake.

We have be looking for a good boxer all this while to represent Nigeria and win medals for us but we could not get a better one all these long and there are some *half goat half human* whom all they know is to box a woman to coma what a shame. He should be severely punish and seriously its yet time to fight this demonic action with a very strict law, its getting out of hands. And by the way who will pass the law is another problem because people like *Dino Melaye* will stand against it.

I pity women in this situation a lot, it always tore me apart when I read stuffs like this. I have dismissed one of my staff for slapping his girlfriend in my office, I had through proxy put in jail a man that battered his wife some months back but how many would I fight for please let every reasonable people stand to help women. Beaten is not the solution if she is on your neck A REAL MAN will simply send her packing simple as that. I'm sure all these women beaters will not be happy to hear that their sister were be beaten up by her husband I'm sure they will rain heaven down but why doing it to someone else daughter this is wickedness.

I know some idiots called men in NL will disagree with me I have all their signatures and NL username on my file who always smiles when woman is being battered, guys I'm waiting for your reactions to my post.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by darkid1(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Phatmyk:
nigga if she hit me first,she's going down.
smh undecided
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by WHOcarex: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2017
johnson232:

Phool like you
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by euchariadavid(f): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Even if your wife insult you 10X; he dont have the right to Lay a finger on her not to talk of using hammer,bunch of illerate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa Teacher Sets Company's Vehicle On Fire Because Of N500, N1.5m Lost / Mechanic Absconds With Customer’s Car Worth N2.8m / Fraudster Impersonates Prophetess Faith Aigbe As CRBC Facebook Members React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.