Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer (16627 Views)

Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by yankeedude(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some men were better made as animals in the zoo where people pay to watch them.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Charly68: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
I advice both men and women to look well before they step into marriage. How could a man hit a woman with hammer ,Habba! For what ? Though some women can be satanic in nature but two wrongs can never make a right coupled with the fact that the woman was pregnant ,I think the provocation was very demonic. When home becomes a battle ground for couples life become miserable.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by mofy1(f): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
No matter how worse a woman offence can/could be pls don't hit her. In between the best way to discipline a woman is for u not to eat her food, just keep providing the money needed for the house upkeep but don't touch her food. I bet u she will come begging or even run to her in-law to come and talk to u on her behalf grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
9jakohai:

I hope you would be happy when your brother in law decides to discipline his wife..... your sister..... that way.

In fact, don't complain when your daughter's hubby uses discipline on her too.
U just annoyed me now, Such comments are meant to be ignored, you don't have to reply fools all the time. please next time ignore him cos it's already in him to beat women all thanks to his Popsy his one and only mentor .
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Women be thinking that marriage is compulsory since days of Adam and Eve undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by porozhniy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Beat his pregnant wife into coma with an hammer?

Sooner or later this man will kill this woman. The sad thing about men, who are violent towards women,is that they are usually a wimp around men like themselves.

Some weeks back, some young guy active in the "Vacancy/Looking for a Job Section" of Nairaland, was gloating and happy that a bike man beat a lady, and pushed her into the gutter somewhere in Bariga i think. So let me reiterate it again to that Job seeking guy, and others like him.

IT IS NEVER EVER RIGHT TO BE VIOLENT TOWARDS WOMEN.

Any man that hits a woman is a COWARD. GO HIT A MAN LIKE YOU.
The world isn't a nice place, people generally bully those weaker than they are; stronger men vs weaker men, men vs women, women vs children/subordinates.
What I find absolutely hilarious, is people like you choosing to decry one form of violence whilst tacitly encouraging others forms of violence within the human family. It don't make you any better than the people you chose to demonize.

@Topic
Isn't it time to introduce psychological evaluation into our public health system.
I don't understand how a normal person will hammer a pregnant woman to near death or remove someone's teeth because she refused to abort a baby.
Correctional measures must be taken in this type of cases not just punishment.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by porozhniy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
mofy1:
No matter how worse a woman offence can/could be pls don't hit her. In between the best way to discipline a woman is for u not to eat her food, just keep providing the money needed for the house upkeep but don't touch her food. I bet u she will come begging or even run to her in-law to come and talk to u on her behalf grin.
You are assuming the woman involved is a rational woman.
What if she isn't? What is the man to do?

Note: I don't think violence is the answer.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by porozhniy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
euchariadavid:
Even if your wife insult you 10X; he dont have the right to Lay a finger on her not to talk of using hammer,bunch of illerate.
Why do feel it's right to denigrate your spouse?
Don't you realize that is also a form of abuse?
There are close to 200 million people in this country, expecting everyone to react to the same scenario in the same manner is simply delusional.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by seangy4konji: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
just perfect
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by LordOfNaira: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Beat his pregnant wife into coma with an hammer?

Sooner or later this man will kill this woman. The sad thing about men, who are violent towards women,is that they are usually a wimp around men like themselves.

Some weeks back, some young guy active in the "Vacancy/Looking for a Job Section" of Nairaland, was gloating and happy that a bike man beat a lady, and pushed her into the gutter somewhere in Bariga i think. So let me reiterate it again to that Job seeking guy, and others like him.

IT IS NEVER EVER RIGHT TO BE VIOLENT TOWARDS WOMEN.

Any man that hits a woman is a COWARD. GO HIT A MAN LIKE YOU.

What about a woman that hits a man?

I am all against violence whether it be against man or woman. That is what you should preach. The other day, there was news about a woman who brutalized a DPO. Stop making it look like men are demons. I condemn this act but I hate to hear words like "A man who beats a woman is a coward". It makes women feel like they can get away with anything even with violence against men.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by LordOfNaira: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
euchariadavid:
Even if your wife insult you 10X; he dont have the right to Lay a finger on her not to talk of using hammer,bunch of illerate.

The question is "what sort of a woman would insult her husband severally?"

Abuse is abuse. I will never hit a woman but I will train my girls never to be overly insultive. Abuse is abuse, whether it be verbal or physical. A querrelsome woman and a wife beater are both victims of an abusive relationship. In my short time as an employed therapist, I have fought to correct the notion that "only weak men beat women" to "only weak people abuse people". If in a situation, all you can do is ignore dialogue or healthy disagreements and choose verbal abuse, then you are weak and cowardly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by euchariadavid(f): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
porozhniy:

Why do feel it's right to denigrate your spouse?
Don't you realize that is also a form of abuse?
There are close to 200 million people in this country, expecting everyone to react to the same scenario in the same manner is simply delusional.
I knw is wrong; women has bad mouth instead of him beating her or using hammer,he can just leave the room for her,for her to be calm.
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by faites(f): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
SIRKAY98:
Pls what did you do for him b4 he started beating u?

What kind of silly question is this? What can the woman possibly have done to warrant being hit with a hammer, a pregnant woman for that matter?
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by porozhniy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
euchariadavid:

I knw is wrong; women has bad mouth instead of him beating her or using hammer,he can just leave the room for her,for her to be calm.
That is assuming the woman in question is rational, what if she isn't?
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by SIRKAY98(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
faites:

What kind of silly question is this? What can the woman possibly have done to warrant being hit with a hammer, a pregnant woman for that matter?

Perharps what must d man do b4 he desires been insulted incessantly?
Re: Man Beats 8-month Pregnant Wife To Coma With A Hammer by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
mofy1:
You got it!
I so much hate it whenever my hubby come home to say he'll not eat.
It is one of the worst thing I dislike.... embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa Teacher Sets Company's Vehicle On Fire Because Of N500, N1.5m Lost / Man Shot Dead By Marine Police In Delta Buried(photos) / Ghana Court Jails Nigerian Woman For 6 Years For Beating Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.