Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Everyone Cannot Be A Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everyone Cannot Be A Writer (449 Views)

5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria / 5 Reasons You Need A Blog As A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Cannot Be A Writer by Lemmy123(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2017
I was going through the topics here on the literature segment, just hoping to find new stories but I was faced with some new stories which were written by people, who I think, ordinarily, should not be writers. Stories so poorly plotted and disjointed characters. Please I am not trying to be like Politicalthug or Sirwere, of course I know writer's go through a lot to put these stories together but am just saying what I feel is true.
I understand that some persons are trying to lay their hands on writing perhaps it was their calling but I would strongly advise that you should please master your skills very well before posting it here, don't try to impress anyone by rushing to post it.
And please bear in mind that if you can't write a good story then you may have to quit.
EVERYONE CANNOT BE A WRITER. Thank you.
Re: Everyone Cannot Be A Writer by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
What do you mean "not trying to sound like sirwere" I take umbrage at that....

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out Guys You Won't Love To Miss It / Folk Tales To Tell. (could Be Fun To Follow) / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 126

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.