Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix (21798 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by sar33: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Happening Now:Youths today stormed the venue of Ground Breaking Ceremony of 211 Regiment Nigeria Air Force in Owerri with various placards as they demand proper consultation.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/youths-besiege-venue-of-ground-breaking.html

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by sar33: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by owobokiri(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Okorochas has never felt the need to consult locals while tying to grab any land for any project including personal ones.. The kind of litigations that will follow that man immediately after he leaves office will be earthshaking..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2017
Ipob yoots

4 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by adem30: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
If this same project happens to be in the North, this same people will be crying.

No wonder Buhari always ignore their cries

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by HiddenShadow: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
How can you take peoples land without consultation

4 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by nonsobaba: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
So okoroawusa did not see what to attract to imo state it is airforce base that brings nothing but military roadblocks and hordes of fulani almajiris who u always find near any military base. Okoroawusa is a disgrace! He should continue encouraging more of his fulani brothers to populate imo and continue their islamic expansion there.

30 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by rectitude(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Great Aunty
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by rectitude(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Chimaritoponcho: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
i blame Buhari
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
So okoroawusa did not see what to attract to imo state it is airforce base that brings nothing but military roadblocks and hordes of fulani almajiris who u always find near any military base. Okoroawusa is a disgrace! He should continue encouraging more of his fulani brothers to populate imo and continue their islamic expansion there.

Nwanne, raise your crooked hand up.
Higher,
higher,

Now put it on your head.

Repeat after me:
My father, my father!
Every power in my mother's house using my brain to pound fufu,
Every power in my father's house using my brain to play MMM,

Die by Fire, Die by fire!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Godprotectigbo5(f): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
adem30:
If this same project happens to be in the North, this same people will be crying.

y are u ofonjas so stupid

27 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by voicelez: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
99% of we igbos have lots hope in Rochas. If you belong to this 99% click like

19 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by GoodMuyis(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Land belong to Govt,

owobokiri:
Okorochas has never felt the need to consult locals while tying to grab any land for any project including personal ones.. The kind of litigations that will follow that man immediately after he leaves office will be earthshaking..
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Things some Nigerians know how to do best -

1. React
2. Attack
3. Storm
4. Occupy
5. Keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by imoowo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
i dont understand its like your high grin grin grin grin
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by HiddenShadow: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

Their ancestor struck his head on the earth when he was cast out of heaven

11 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Iamdmentor1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
So no news about Buhari?
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by tayoxx(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na una de find trouble now ooo..
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by imoowo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
rectitude:
Great Aunty

i dont understand its like your high grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Their ancestor struck his head on the earth when he was cast out of heaven
that explains alot

7 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by spayor(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Una no go beliv say I just messssss!!!!....that means I don't give a Dick...sorry Bleep!
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by legundarybeans(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
So na those boys wey no even reach 50 won stall fah?
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Adekorya: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Now I understand how being jobless and idle can give one a chance to have your comments on front page... This is my third comments that will make page 1 of front page news today. I also understand why some nairaladers are so famous for making page 1 with their comments on topic at Front page. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by sweerychick(f): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
adem30:

why not ready to understand before commenting, rochas is notorious for forcefully taking peoples land without due consideration or consultation with indigenes. If someone storms your community and allocate your land for a project without any consultation of any kind will you be happy

6 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by despi64(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't see any halt here, I only see few protesters
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by SexyNairalander: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
booked
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ok

Rochas sef...

Still buying ur bitcoin and Payoneer funds at good rates
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by Pavore9: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
I guess the compensation for the land didn't go well.
Re: Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix by adem30: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

Your foolishness is the main reason you are spending extra years in your father's house

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Money Meets Ugwuanyi, Becomes “Ambassador Of Enugu State In Creative Arts” / Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.