Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Heaven Is Real, Hell Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Is Real, Hell Is Real (397 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! / Heaven Is Real... Hell Is Not A Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Is Real, Hell Is Real by ACKCITY: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
At a time I use to think heaven isn't, even though I have always known that death is real but then, I thought once dead, the remains or soul of the dead, just stay somewhere in that dark, cold grave forever where the flesh will rot and decay!

Don't blame me for thinking like this, prior to this time, no preacher or teacher has ever been able to teach the subject of heaven clearly to me in the manner that I will have a good understanding of what it is. Heaven to them is a place full of enjoyment, where born again Christians will go to when the die on this earth.

Well, there’s heaven but before you can understand the concept of heaven, you must first understand the concept of creation and recreation that is only when you can understand the true existence of heaven!

Let me take you back to some stories you might already know. What we have as account of creation in Genesis 1 of the bible as also recorded by some other religious books like the Quran and others is actually an account of recreation.

You know the scientific version of creation, how man evolved from some so-called tiny cells which developed into apes and later human being.

You have also probably read or heard the Christians account of the Old earth, a very beautiful earth with dinosaurs, and all those wild animals that went into extinction. At that time there was no human on earth. It was just beautiful environment with wild animals, smaller animals, apes, fishes and birds.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/02/heaven-is-real-hell-is-real.html

Re: Heaven Is Real, Hell Is Real by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
evidence?
Re: Heaven Is Real, Hell Is Real by MrPRevailer(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
@actcity Heaven is where God dwells and the billions of angels. Satan the cursed was cast away from Heaven with all his accomplices angels (now demons).

Heaven is outside this Universe. This universe is the first heaven. The second heaven is where the demons are. And the third Heaven is where God and his angels dwell.

There is going to be a New Heaven and a New Earth.
Re: Heaven Is Real, Hell Is Real by MutantMetahuman: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Picture or it didn't happen

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This? / Another Woman Is Apostle Sulaiman Sex Scandal / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.