Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister (399 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by JamieNaij(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Recall that in 2013, Ese Walter accused pastor Biodun of the Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly of manipulating her sexually/spiritually.

Just like Ese Walter, a twitter user has accused Coza Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo of having his way with her sister. Read her tweets below....

"I'm so pissed RN. Such disgusting man.

To think I actually believed that ESE lady was paid to tell lies, this is just too painful. That man is a DOG. God ll deal with him.

If you still believe or you are still deceiving yourself like I was, u better wake up. #EnoughisEnough

I leave u to God. But I'm sure u ll reap every single thing u are sowing.
God is very patient and merciful tho...

Cos I really don't understand how fire has not roasted these evil men that claim to be pastors

I'm sorry, if I ignored any message as regards my last night rant. For my sis sake I ll rather just pim. She's been through a lot already"

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/twitter-user-claims-pastor-biodun.html

lalasticlala oam4j

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by TPAND(f): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigerian Pastors smooching, smashing and raping Nigerian Ladies since Amalgamation.

Remember one time pastor adeboye placed a curse on his pastors who sleep with their members, you need to see the multitude of pastors that ranout of their seats to beg repentance.

The easiest job to do this days na pastoring

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Seun is coming to close this thread...

Just watch

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Man Only For Yourself. / My Mother Was Arrested And Forced To Apologize To Apostle Suleman-stephanie Otob / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.