Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,099 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV (44557 Views)

Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Ladycloud(f): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Can't wait to have mine... If I can't drive a range Rover.. Then I'll settle for Benz cheesy
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by ayogozie(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Support made in nigeria today I can be better than range tomorow join hand to celebrate innoson he has don a great job upon nigeria and africa

1 Like

Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Timelezz: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:
There are only 2 luxury SUVs, Range Rover and others..

See more pictures and video here

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/02/48-years-of-range-rover-evolution-of.html
Most luxurious SUV? Tall tales!
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Omeny: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Indeed, Rang Rover worth a car to dream of.
I MUST own a Confirmed and Original Rang Rover.
Watch out as the evolution continues.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by cocoberry(f): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jaybee3 embarassed
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Karlman: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
I WILL OWN ONE SOON, FROM THE THIRD GENERATION UP TO THE AUTHORBIOGRAPHY
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
I remember those days when that old model Range Rover use to catch fire like anything. The motor dey overheat. Nice revolution tho.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by xandy84: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Guess you have seen only few SUV. Come see Cadillac bro...

AutoReportNG:

Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by bollify(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
I will own a manufacturing and an assembly plant to compete with these someday.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by rahman3853(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
one word for this cars>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "KILODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" superb
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Innoson could be celebrating like this in years to come, provided we, and the government patronize the brand.

Buy naija product to grow our brands.

God bless Nigeria
behind schedule.... many individuals might b flying then.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by seangy4konji: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na blood money or drug money valid pass.

Gofament money come wear crown.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology, this is Benita27, I just saw your mention but wasn't allowed to comment on your thread. grin

I am alright!, glad you asked of my where about. How are you?.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Dextology, this is Benita27, I just saw your mention but wasn't allowed to comment on your thread. grin

I am alright!, glad you asked of my where about. How are you?.

shocked shocked shocked and I unknowingly commented on your thread about size? shocked

I am good o, glad to know you're doing great. What happen to the alt? smiley
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:

shocked shocked shocked and I unknowingly commented on your thread about size? shocked

I am good o, glad to know you're doing great. What happen to the alt? smiley
Lol. grin
I got a ban, I just decided to hide behind this one. Thanks for asking, I appreciate!.

How is work?.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. grin
I got a ban, I just decided to hide behind this one. Thanks for asking, I appreciate!.

How is work?.

Work is fine o, just closing for the day sef. Hope the ban is not till when Buhari returns (uncertain)? However, I love this moniker cool
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:

Work is fine o, just closing for the day sef. Hope the ban is not till when Buhari returns (uncertain)? However, I love this moniker cool
Imao, it's till march 23rd. Hopefully Buhari should be in the country by then.

Thanks!, I picked the name from a musician I know.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Timelezz:
Most luxurious SUV? Tall tales!
Lezz is on my thread. Good evening Sir!. grin

1 Like

Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by jaybee3(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
cocoberry:
Jaybee3 embarassed

Seun Egbegbe hasn't delivered yet?
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Imao, it's till march 23rd. Hopefully Buhari should be in the country by then.

Thanks!, I picked the name from a musician I know.

No wahala, let me talk with the mods. Stay out of trouble cool.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:

No wahala, let me talk with the mods. Stay out of trouble cool.
Sure!, goodnight.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Sure!, goodnight.

Alright, rest well although I am not home yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Wack Assertion, doesn't even come close to the Bentley bentayga

Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by cocoberry(f): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

jaybee3:

Seun Egbegbe hasn't delivered yet?
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by kechywillz(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
I love dis car,if they can rebrand the first built car (1970 model)especially the circle head lights to modern cars,it will be great
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by zicoraads: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by gnykelly(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
Just occurred to me, if everything is revolutionizing, why as Nigeria refuse to revolutionize, even car does.

when I was growing up we knew the Chinese for kungfu now they are known for manufacturing. the Indians were known for long movies. now they are the best in health care. we only inherited religion.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Timelezz: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
L.ezz is on my thread. Good evening Sir!. grin
So you're a range rover fan?
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Timelezz:
So you're a range rover fan?
My bad!, I used "my" instead of "this".

I needed to give someone a mention away from the views of romancelanders. grin

How are you?.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Watch the video and more

Timeline...

1994 Second-generation Range Rover (P38a)
2001 Third-generation Range Rover
2012 Fourth-generation Range Rover
2014 Fourth-generation Range Rover Long Wheelbase

Source:

I have a jeep wrangler 89 model.
Do u know any auto garage in abuja where I can do restoration like lift suspension installation, shackle reversal, bumb stops installation etc
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Timelezz: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
My bad!, I used "my" instead of "this".

I needed to give someone a mention away from the views of romancelanders. grin

How are you?.
oh, a neglible error. I am fine. Just finished my tour of the West, South-South and East.

Could I ask what your original handle used to be?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston / Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) / What To Do If Your Tyre Bursts While On Top Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.