Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,035 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) (39469 Views)

Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by Murjem(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2017

I am not understanding again.
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by ikorodureporta: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
thunderfiremods:
D next tin is to start snapping pics right ...

u witnessed d accident...u didnt care to rescue him..now u re here posting poo.....sha join hand make dem carry am go mortuary
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by uvie66: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oga Living Human, what did you do? did you take any action? you are as guilty as the other passerbys who felt it was not their problem, on Sunday you will go to church and pay offering.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by Abass07(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oga,why u self no help carry d body? And BTW,8pm to 11am is not 24hrs
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by mrgreen4real(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
All they could do is to take pictures.
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by Alufa333(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na o r i p baba
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by abancular(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
You want people to carry the man ? . Nigeria Police has a way of implicating people .

ORI YEYE NI MOGUN , TA I SE LO PO !

Yoruba folks know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by dominique(f): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Times like this you will appreciate the efforts f Lagos state government. Their response team is top notch

RIP to the deceased
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
uvie66:
Oga Living Human, what did you do? did you take any action? you are as guilty as the other passerbys who felt it was not their problem, on Sunday you will go to church and pay offering.
He has done enough by putting it on social media to create awareness.
Not everyone has emergency holiness, shame on me too, Cox I don't have that of the state am staying in.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by gulfer: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Haba, how is it 24hrs after, and what part did you play other than coming to Nairaland to post his death pictures
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by Srallens(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
The man wasn't involved in any accident. Saw him lying there yesternyt just as many homeless people usually do. But i believed he must be very ill and weak. To my surprise i saw him still lying there this morning, this time with shirt already off, but breathless. The man was lying close to IBEDC and SARS, but none care to report the issue to any appropriate department. Even while i was leaving the town past 1pm, the man was still there. So pathetic
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by Stylz69(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
8:40pm to 11:15am isn't 24 hours... undecided
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by baddosky1: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
When they see their elders, they will dobale like there is no tomorrow as a sign of "respect" but now, they ignore the corpse of an elderly man. Who knows if he was even alive after he was knocked down but left to die. My oily-soup brothers...maka whhhyyyyyy??
*Modified: Before u quote me to say rubbish, read the comment of the guy above the guy who is above me. At least, he proved me right!

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by toluine56(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
FrankNetter:
A family somewhere would be wondering why their father, grandfather, uncle, brother hasn't come home. Nigeria is scary.
Bros update us abeg. You know what am talking about grin
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by delishpot: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yeye Dey smell, him the complainer, he witnessed it, peacefully walked home, slept through the night with peace for mind. Now he turns around to say nobody did anything? Make una ask am........what did he do?
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by FrankNetter(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
toluine56:

Bros update us abeg. You know what am talking about grin

grin okay bro.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by mars123(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bros OP it is approximately 14 hours 35 minutes later and not 24 hours later.
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thisis2raw:
See how people just die like flies here in Nigeria
oh, uu want make dem die like bufallo abi?
guy death doesn't care bout yr location or any thing faa
Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
do u think there is goverment in oyo state

Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by koolaid87: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Dugbe? My hood...Damn, I miss home..

Much luv to all my hommies for railway, jericho, idishin, titi lo si ologuneru.

See me when you see me

Love from Brissy!

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) by ndusam17(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Ehn since you've seen it! Take it away na

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 / Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.