Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Don't We Just Declare War On S.A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Don't We Just Declare War On S.A (403 Views)

EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't We Just Declare War On S.A by NevetsIbot(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
I just watched a clip.... A really graphic clip of how a group of South Africans Shot an harmless young igbo guy down!

I mean, how will you pump three clips of bullets into the stomach and head of a guy just because he's not from your country??!! Like he isnt human like you. As if he was an experiment specimen!

If we were not governed by blind men. How will a leader hear of this killings from a small nation we help and not decide tto blast South Africa into smitherens? They've been killing Nigerians now for week and we aint done nothing. No warning... Nothing. Our leaders are a curse. Ordinary common armed men killing successful Nigerians like animals and Buhari or Osinbanjo are playing blind..even the senate!

I don't want to hear shii like ''Do you know the economic implications?'' Fvck that! Fvck it a billion times. If they don't like us..let them stop trading with us.

I hate South Africa and it's citizen...... Oh yes.. I'm pained at how toothless Nigeria has become.
Re: Why Don't We Just Declare War On S.A by Marvel1206: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Those Guys are useless & lazy set of people who lack rational thinking. Blaming Nigerians for their shortcomings instead of devising methods of upping their game. I agree, there are drug dealers among the nigerians living in S.A but it is the work of the police to fish them out and not of the civilians to take up arms and attack every Tom, dick and harry. They are animals in human camouflage and Africans are really suffering. You travel overseas, you face racism, you go back to your continent and face Xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Just Declare War On S.A by NevetsIbot(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Marvel1206:
Those Guys are useless & lazy set of people who lack rational thinking. Blaming Nigerians for their shortcomings instead of devising methods of upping their game. I agree, there are drug dealers among the nigerians living in S.A but it is the work of the police to fish them out and not of the civilians to take up arms and attack every Tom, dick and harry. They are animals in human camouflage and Africans are really suffering. You travel overseas, you face racism, you go back to your continent and face Xenophobia.
lawless people. WE BRoke diplomatic ties with France for ordinary testing a nuclear bomb in the sahara desert. In 1961... Now, its citizens are being killed and we've done nothing.... How dumb can our leaders be?. Maybewe need to change our foreign policy. This 'Africa as the centre piece of nigerians foreing policy'' isnt helping a bit.... Let it be 'Nigeria First'... Like what Trump's doing now.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN! Governor Okorocha Speaks Over The Death Of Notorious Criminal 'vampire' / NURTW Official Hits Conductor With Sharp Object On Manhood, Arraigned Today / Woman Dies After Consuming "Sun Wing Wo" Herbal Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.