Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Johnny Drille, DNA Twins And POE Join Mavin Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille, DNA Twins And POE Join Mavin Records (1020 Views)

Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos) / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Drille, DNA Twins And POE Join Mavin Records by EdifiedCEO: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mavin Records has signed three new acts – Johnny Drille, DNA Twins (Clinton and Blair Roberts), and rapper POE – into the label.

This was announced by the record label’s boss, Donjazzy via his Instagram page on Tuesday.

Johnny Drille is a folk/alternative singer, songwriter, producer, and sound engineer. He was a contestant in the 2013 edition of MTN Project Fame West Africa. Some of his tracks include “Love don’t cry” and “Wait for me”.

The DNA Twins were participants in the 2013 edition of Glo X Factor. The came out with their first single after the competition – ‘Mash Up Freestyle’, a combination of some top Nigerian songs.

POE is a rapper whose famous tracks include “Adore Her”, “Can’t Forget”, and his remix of Olamide‘s “Who you epp”. He was affiliated to rap duo Show Dem Camp (SDC), and a member of a group of music artistes The Collectiv3.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/johnny-drille-dna-twins-and-poe-join.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Johnny Drille, DNA Twins And POE Join Mavin Records by coolebux(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Inyanya comes to mind
Is he really up to something?

Welcome on board guys, wish you all well
Re: Johnny Drille, DNA Twins And POE Join Mavin Records by demolinka(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bout time! Something's happening in the Nigerian music scene, mehn. The sound is slowly changing. Feel it strong.
Re: Johnny Drille, DNA Twins And POE Join Mavin Records by Yuneehk(f): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Poe from "Adore her" cheesy
I'm really happy for Johnny Drille. I've always been a fan
Re: Johnny Drille, DNA Twins And POE Join Mavin Records by decatalyst(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wow! Guys I boast that Jonny Drills is gonna be a hit!

I am so excited cuz mavin is going a step higher than others.

Download and listen to one of his track, WAIT FOR ME.

You're gonna enjoy it!

Click like if you do

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Pictured With Ex-imo Gov. Ohakim & Prince Madumere At A Burial In Ebonyi / PHOTO: EX Bbnaijahousemate, Uriel Launch Her Cooking Show / Oge Okoye Dog Theft Trending On Twitter Again, See Hilarious Tweets (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.