Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash (1410 Views)

Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by kech(f): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2009
Twenty-two people including 19 loyalists of former governor Rashidi Ladoja of Oyo State, died in a motor accident on the Maya-Iseyin road in Oyo State on Saturday.

The accident, involving a Cabster truck and an 18-passenger bus, occurred around 10:30 a.m. at the Adiekola-Maya end of the road, when the two vehicles were involved in a head-on collission, leaving all passengers burnt to death.

Those believed to be in the bus were friends and associates of the former seceretary to Oyo State Government, Mr. Sharafadeen Alli,all going to attend a function with him at the Oke-Ogun area of the state.

Alli was seen at the scene, with his associates lamenting the tragic incident.

A lawyer was also said to be among the victims.

Other colleagues of the Cabster driver, who wept profusely on arrival, gave his name as Lawal, saying he departed the loading terminal about an hour earlier.

He and three other colleagues in his truck also got burnt.

The actual figure of those burnt in the bus could not be ascertained as all were burnt beyond recognition , while the atmosphere was too tense for questioning as at press time.

The ensuing inferno raged for about two hours, leaving other road users helpless before a detachment of police arrived the scene.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/13122009/news/news2.html
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by bawomolo(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2009
17 die? damn that's serious
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by Abeem(m): 1:09am On Dec 13, 2009
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by CyberG: 3:54am On Dec 13, 2009
Road wey them refuse to fix. . .just sharing money?? Hahaha. . .the day of reckoning cometh! How pathetic that the so-called "major roads" in Nigeria do not compare with the one I will step out to in the next few minutes. . .right in front of my house! Nigeria is a joke. . .but Nigerians can pray, so keep praying while doing nothing!
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by TheSly: 4:12am On Dec 13, 2009
Always endeavour to read properly and
Stop misinforming people with your misleading topic my guy. . . .
Ladoja was not  in the crash!!

19 Ladoja loyalists, three others burn to death
Twenty-two people including 1[b]9 loyalists of former governor Rashidi Ladoja of Oyo State,[/b] died in a motor accident on the Maya-Iseyin road in Oyo State on Saturday.

The accident, involving a Cabster truck and an 18-passenger bus, occurred around 10:30 a.m. at the Adiekola-Maya end of the road, when the two vehicles were involved in a head-on collission, leaving all passengers burnt to death.

Those believed to be in the bus were friends and associates of the former seceretary to Oyo State Government, Mr. Sharafadeen Alli,all going to attend a function with him at the Oke-Ogun area of the state.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/13122009/news/news2.html
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by netpro(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
R.I.P. May God grant the families the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by CyberG: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2009
netpro:

R.I.P. May God grant the families the strength to bear the loss.

Haha. . .Naija man in Naija. . .this is the only kind of prayer people pray over there! No one talks about fixing the road, traffic laws and compliance? Look, God will not do anything about those roads for before the end of this year. . .several prayers will be made for even more people who have perished with fat bank accounts they will never use because of their greed and not doing what is right for infrastructure!
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by netpro(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
CyberG:

Haha. . .Naija man in Naija. . .this is the only kind of prayer people pray over there! No one talks about fixing the road, traffic laws and compliance? Look, God will not do anything about those roads for before the end of this year. . .several prayers will be made for even more people who have perished with fat bank accounts they will never use because of their greed and not doing what is right for infrastructure!

We all have to do what we can to have a better society. When someone losses you sympathize with them and if they win you celebrate. When the system is bad, I will not keep silent either. Criticizing will not bring back the dead, it only help prevent future occurrence.

Remember by this event, someone is an orphan - For that, my sincere condolence. I don't know about you.
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by MrCrackles(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
netpro:

We all have to do what we can to have a better society. When someone losses you sympathize with them
I agree with the above. . . .

netpro:

if they win you celebrate.
I dont agree with this. . .This depends on how you win or have won
Re: Breaking News : 19 Ladoja Loyalists, Three Others Burn To death In Auto Crash by chidichris(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
We all have to do what we can to have a better society. When someone losses you sympathize with them

I agree with the above. . . .

Quote from: netpro on Today at 05:48:08 PM
if they win you celebrate.

I dont agree with this. . .This depends on how the win or won

if u agree, good, if you don't agree, better.
pity and sympathy are for those who have same.
if the loyalists and those they are loyal to have pity on us, they will fix our road, give us electricity and everyother good things of life which we are sure our mineral resources can afford. but because of their wickedness, they have murdered sleep hence they will not know sleep.
papa, for those who out of their selfish interests have caused many innocent citizens of nigeria to die unnecessarily, we pray that you pay them with their own coins.

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Alvan Azinwa Ikoku / Post Election Violence: Buhari Threatens To Sue Reuben Abati For Libel / How Boko Haram Attacked Deeper Life Church In Gombe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.