Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help (6807 Views)

Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by smoothvee(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
1st of march i will beheaded to okota from ojodu berger..please what is the easiest or sure route to okota.. heard its near festac. Please do help me.. nd price rates if possible.
Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
smoothvee:
1st of march i will beheaded to okota from ojodu berger..please what is the easiest or sure route to okota.. heard its near festac. Please do help me.. nd price rates if possible.

Join oshodi bus from Berger , take cele - mile 2 from oshodi and alight at cele under bridge. Join keke to okota. N1500 should do to - fro.

1 Like

Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by sleeknick: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Follow there. When you reach there, turn follow here. U go see one old woman wey no wear shirt, no greet am oh. Na dat woman wey sugar girl meet for bush. Just follow the next corner for there. Then look front u go see okada. Enter two at once, then stop for there. Na there u dey so. U don reach there. Na okota dey there. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by henrimoto(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
luxy44:

Join oshodi bus from Berger , take cele - mile 2 from oshodi and alight at cele under bridge. Join keke to okota. N1500 should do to - fro.
From Ojodu berger find your way to oshodi, when you get to oshodi, take a bus heading to mile 2, tell the bus conductor you will alight at cele bus stop. ( There is a pedestrian brigde at cele b/stop) From cele bus stop, you will easily get a tricycle going to okota.

Now, another question is, where in okota are you going to, so as to know which of the bus stops in okota you will stop at.

Just as @Luxy44 wrote, #1,500 should take you to and from. But I would advice you add #500 to #1,000 to that amount. Why? ( This is Lagos!)

1 Like

Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by ayourbamie: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2017
sleeknick:
Follow there. When you reach there, turn follow here. U go see one old woman wey no wear shirt, no greet am oh. Na dat woman wey sugar girl meet for bush. Just follow the next corner for there. Then look front u go see okada. Enter two at once, then stop for there. Na there u dey so. U don reach there. Na okota dey there. grin

U don maad finish
Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 01, 2017
luxy44:

oh boi. in those days...i usually do this journey with about 150 naira. now it is times 10!
shocked.
Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by smoothvee(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2017
luxy44:

Thanx much baba
Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by smoothvee(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2017
henrimoto:
From Ojodu berger find your way to oshodi, when you get to oshodi, take a bus heading to mile 2, tell the bus conductor you will alight at cele bus stop. ( There is a pedestrian brigde at cele b/stop) From cele bus stop, you will easily get a tricycle going to okota.

Now, another question is, where in okota are you going to, so as to know which of the bus stops in okota you will stop at.

Just as @Luxy44 wrote, #1,500 should take you to and from. But I would advice you add #500 to #1,000 to that amount. Why? ( This is Lagos!)

God go bless u baba.. once i confirm d place this morning ill tell u.. possibly leave me ur digits bro.. cos waiting for ur reply might kill time.

p.s: if i want to track ajah from okota after my work is done der... how do i go?
Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by henrimoto(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
smoothvee:

God go bless u baba.. once i confirm d place this morning ill tell u.. possibly leave me ur digits bro.. cos waiting for ur reply might kill time.

p.s: if i want to track ajah from okota after my work is done der... how do i go?
Better late than never.

To track Ajah from Okota, you will have to go back to Oshodi. you can get oshodi bus from cele bus stop.

When you get to oshodi, you might not get a direct vehicle going to Ajah. You can enter CMS bus, then from CMS, you get Ajah bus.

Note *** I like this kind of your work wey dey carry you up and down Lagos state***

2 Likes

Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by smoothvee(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2017
henrimoto:
Better late than never.

To track Ajah from Okota, you will have to go back to Oshodi. you can get oshodi bus from cele bus stop.

When you get to oshodi, you might not get a direct vehicle going to Ajah. You can enter CMS bus, then from CMS, you get Ajah bus.

Note *** I like this kind of your work wey dey carry you up and down Lagos state***

Thank u bro. Real mvp
Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by Golden02(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2019
Please house how do I get to ibiwoye crescent, okota from mile 2
Re: Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help by jerredlydon: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2020
If you are traveling to okata from ojodu then you need to care of few things there for your personal bag. The weather is very unpredictable in okata premier essay review and you should have umbrella with you every time.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) / Visa On Arrrival At Nigerian Port Of Entry / My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.