Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back (6806 Views)

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport / I Got A Job In UK, Now This! / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
My friend sold his school with 150 student paying 600k per annum with a gross income of 90m per annum and a net income of 40m .

His wife successful convinced him to Japa to the UK with visa. Now he can't live to the standard he left in Nigeria and he planning to reverse Japa.

Don't sell your successful business to Japa to the UK. Millions of UK citizen's are also facing hard time. The school have serious growth potentials! Developing nations are Haven for smart enterprenures cos under development brings opportunities.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Shalommy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy Let him come back to square zero. Chaii.. Naija na my country!

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by budaatum: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
He probably came on a non-work visiting visa and thought money trees grow in UK gardens, and did not know that like everywhere, one must sweat for one's daily bread. Even, or rather, especially in UK.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
I have watched this movie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
This chap is 36 year old drive a Benz 2020 ,lives in a posh area .he has a driver and maid that does laundry the wife work In a Telco and everybody was japing like the world will end in Nigeria ! After 18 month Najia with all our baggage is still here. Don't believe the alarmist that japa is the only way to succeed ! Developing Nations has potential to enterprenures !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
This guy again.if he had a school he would have sent his wife only there and continue to collect his school fees even if he went there. Your story no dey add up grin

35 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Critically analyse the situation before japa .the uk is after your money no European will pay 13000 pounds for. Msc . Send your spouse test ground first before finalizing .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:
This guy again.if he had a school he would have sent his wife only there and continue to collect his school fees even if he went there. Your story no dey add up grin
am.saving life's and careers . After the 2011 PSW scams we need to speak out to help out fellow citizens .like you see am particular about the UK and not Canada or Australia or Germany .BuT the Yahoo Uk .that use milk and dump strategy !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:
that what we called a bandwagon uk effect .the japa is like coke ,like moving to paradise

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Moh247: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
People sef... Inflation and energy cost is killing middle class in UK not to talk of a migrant

Imagine a banker traveling to UK to become a caregiver to a racist

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by ednut1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Munamoqel:
am.saving life's and careers . After the 2011 PSW scams we need to speak out to help out fellow citizens .like you see am particular about the UK and not Canada or Australia or Germany .BuT the Yahoo Uk .that use milk and dump strategy !
currently struggling to convince two of my siblings still in Nigeria. They both want to for uk costing 12m each in school fees cheesy. Canada hard to enter for now. Honestly to be truthful uk no worth am. Many are struggling to get sponsorship for tier 2 right now. Meanwhile in Canada 80% of students in the last 5 years for permanent residency

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:
currently struggling to convince two of my siblings still in Nigeria. They both want to for uk costing 12m each in school fees cheesy. Canada hard to enter for now. Honestly to be truthful uk no worth am. Many are struggling to get sponsorship for tier 2 right now. Meanwhile in Canada 80% of students in the last 5 years for permanent residency
that my obeservation .if an Canada if have not meet any Canadian japarian complain ! They succced in the short and longterm .But this Uk japa na 95 scam . Canada , Australia,Newzeland Germany and America ! It better to make visa difficult and allow the successful one japa correctly than this Uk nonesense that people are borrowing POF up and down to become stranded .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Moh247:
People sef... Inflation and energy cost is killing middle class in UK not to talk of a migrant

Imagine a banker traveling to UK to become a caregiver to a racist
very crazy a British council staff on band 7 in Nigeria on 10m per annum now during security in the uk . This madness how many year we want live Nah
Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Moh247: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Munamoqel:
very crazy a British council staff on band 7 in Nigeria on 10m per annum now during security in the uk . This madness how many year we want live Nah

Someone made a similar thread to jappa people and I expressed my personal opinion.. these jappa people started blasting me .. I just smiled .

Security 12 hours shift standing with few hours break, dish washer at a low budget restaurant working nonstop

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by AgentGoat: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Munamoqel:
My friend sold his school with 150 student paying 600k per annum with a gross income of 90m per annum and a net income of 40m . His wife successful convinced him to Japa to the uk with visa .now he can't live to the standard he left in Nigeria and he planning to reverse Japa .don't sell your successful business to Japa to the Uk . millions of uk citizen's are also facing hard time . The school have serious growth potentials ! Developing nation are Haven for smart enterprenures cos under development bring opportunities.

Carry this lies comot for here

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
AgentGoat:

Carry this lies comot for here
you be admission and POF agent nah .not surprised .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Helpout12345: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Another one. It's like APC is now paying online agents to discourage Nigerians from leaving the country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Gerrard59(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:

They should try Chile.

Assuming the story is true, the man should have increased his earnings and plan towards engaging a firm like Henley & Partners to purchase a citizenship program like say Grenada and become a passport holder of the country.

Which means the story is untrue.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by CountVersailles(f): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Munamoqel:
My friend sold his school with 150 student paying 600k per annum with a gross income of 90m per annum and a net income of 40m . His wife successful convinced him to Japa to the uk with visa .now he can't live to the standard he left in Nigeria and he planning to reverse Japa .don't sell your successful business to Japa to the Uk . millions of uk citizen's are also facing hard time . The school have serious growth potentials ! Developing nation are Haven for smart enterprenures cos under development bring opportunities.
Obviously a made-up story. How much did he sell the school? A school making a gross income of 90m will go for no less than 1bn, if you consider this a house paid over several years. WIth 1bn, he can live happily ever after in any advanced country. So, obviously this is a lie and it's either the school wasn't making a gross income of 90m and you are just lying, or this didn't happen at all.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 05, 2022
undecided

Japa on my mind, maybe not UK but I would gladly go elsewhere to escape the hellhole.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by sharpwriter(m): 4:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Munamoqel:
that my obeservation .if an Canada if have not meet any Canadian japarian complain ! They succced in the short and longterm .But this Uk japa na 95 scam . Canada , Australia,Newzeland Germany and America ! It better to make visa difficult and allow the successful one japa correctly than this Uk nonesense that people are borrowing POF up and down to become stranded .
Lol... Me don't have experiences in all these abroad stuffs , but I'm a bit shrewd as a person. The UK ain't called Great Britain for nothing. They know how to collect much from the outside but spend a little. Something like a frugal system even in a booming economy. Or shall we say that they use most resources to service their monarchs?

Those guys know how to package things well; legal scammers grin

However, I no believe your story sha angry looks made up angry

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by sharpwriter(m): 4:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:

Someone made a similar thread to jappa people and I expressed my personal opinion.. these jappa people started blasting me .. I just smiled .

Security 12 hours shift standing with few hours break, dish washer at a low budget restaurant working nonstop

I believe this... I remember D'banj saying something similar during the just concluded Nigerian idol. He said before his stardom, he worked as a security in Stratford from 7am to 7pm

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by justwise(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Munamoqel:

Another made up story to help your obsession with the UK.

In less than a year you have started 15 threads about the UK since you tried to study there but could not afford it then suddenly the UK is a scam.
You always know someone or have a friend who has bitter story to tell about the UK, dude give yourself a break! Let those who wants to travel do that and stop this cry-me-a-river stories

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by GeneralOjukwu: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2022
I dont believe the story...

But he must be really stupid to sell.

He could have gone there with his savings and kept the school running.

Very unbelievable because someone with that size of investment can't randomly wake up and throw it all away.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by BigDawsNet: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Munamoqel:

How you take get the statistics figure? Are you dis finicial advisor? I doubt someone with that solid investment will sell off dia asset and move abroad..
Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by meetme01: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Munamoqel:

This story looks like something I can relate with.
Ogbomosho?
Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by padi94(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Wait you mean each student pays 600k per anum??
Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by IsellSmartTvs: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2022
Leaving an already paying job for fictitious job elsewhere.
The grass wey green for here better pass forest wey i neva take my eyes see.He took a risk tho.
Life has no manual

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by CrownOfClay724: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Not a good idea to come back.
Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2022
justwise:

Another made up story to help your obsession with the UK.

In less than a year you have started 15 threads about the UK since you tried to study there but could not afford it then suddenly the UK is a scam.
You always know someone or have a friend who has bitter story to tell about the UK, dude give yourself a break! Let those who wants to travel do that and stop this cry-me-a-river stories
it's no more a big achievement to study in the UK in Nigeria the Universities dish out admission like recharge cards and with the points based system and borrow POF and small change must Nigerians can afford it .any thing easy to get has low returns you wonder why Canada and. Australia visa are hard to get cos the reward is high while UK is easy Cos reward is low . anyway I have attended both Universities of Wolverhampton and Abeerdeen at different time and I can see there rackets well .UK is for wealthy folks not majority of japa crew ! I dey craze I give oyinbo Man 20000 pounds tution fees when his fellow oyinbo no get and need loan to pay . NDDC ,PDTF,NEDC ,TEDFUND pay the tuition then take study leave . Na MuMu dey sell properties and business to go on teir 4 ( designed to milk non EU people )

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by CUMIN: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2022
ednut1:

They will never listen to you. They will even tag you as an enemy of progress.

If you are doing well in Nigeria. There's no reason you should give up everything and run, visiting would have been better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back by Munamoqel: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2022
meetme01:

This story looks like something I can relate with.
Ogbomosho?
some I too know and sabi say na lie that it made up stories .But must of them na education agency and POF Hustler's am not surprised .they have successful sold teir 4 visa as same as work visa or immigration visa .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) / In Cameroon / Visa On Arrrival At Nigerian Port Of Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.