Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Satanic Brotherhood? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Brotherhood? (2038 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic Brotherhood? by satan: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2007
Having published a Satanic magazine I have received a lot of letters over the years from others professing to be Satanists. In reading these letters I have noticed something which seems to crop up far too many times, something which should not crop up at all. This thing of which I speak is a sense that Satanists should display an all-consuming friendliness and brotherhood towards one another.

Many of those who have written to me have addressed me as “Brother Rose.” If you are not one of the children of my parents then don’t call me your brother. Let’s leave such nonsensical notions of “brotherhood” to the Christians. They have no place in Satanism.

Associated with this is the recurring idea that we Satanists should all be one big happy family, that we should all be friends with one another. Well, I’ve got some news for you. I don’t like all the people who call themselves Satanists. In fact, I positively detest some of them.

There is no rule that says that we all should like each other. That is the kind of stupid idea one would expect a Christian to espouse. This certainly doesn’t mean that we must be at one another’s throats. It just means that I don’t necessarily want to be your friend and it might be best for all concerned to just “live and let live.”

A third point that makes its appearance from time to time is the belief that a Satanist should not mock, ridicule or otherwise laugh at another “Satanist.” Unfortunately, the definition of Satanist used by such people is so damned broad that just about anybody can be considered a Satanist. This charge of mocking and ridiculing my “brethren” has been leveled at me more than once. The fact of the matter is that a great many so-called “Satanists” spout off so many patently idiotic ideas that it is well-nigh impossible not to laugh at them. I am not about to deny myself the pleasure of laughing at some dimwit merely because he claims to be a Satanist (and some say I’m grim and humorless). Just because you claim to be, or for that matter even if you really are, a Satanist, that doesn’t mean that you rate some kind of special consideration from me. I will like whom I wish and laugh at whoever I wish. Aside from a few common ideas, and sometimes these are very few indeed, I do not feel some special bond with all other Satanists.

To try to introduce this kind of thinking into Satanism is to fail to grasp one of the key concepts underlying Satanism. Christianity considers the individual as but one part of the collective human whole, part of a single big family. Furthermore, they believe that there is a mystic spiritual bond connecting all Christians and making of them a part of the “Body of Christ.” There is no regard for the value of individuality in Christianity. In contrast to such notions, the individual is the foundation of Satanism. We should always regard one another first and foremost as individuals, not as parts of some collective whole.

Whether that collective is race, religion or nationality is beside the point. There is no spiritual bond between Satanists. We are not mere components of some mystical “Body of Satan.” We should leave such idiotic notions to lesser creatures. If you subscribe to such ideas perhaps you had better think about whether you too are to be numbered amongst such lesser creatures.
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by ruescho(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2007
[size=38pt]God forbid![/size]
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by segoye2(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2007
Satan, you have no stand here!

By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ!.
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by trinigirl1(f): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2007
lol !!!

who be this? satan u have come again! i thought i told u to go away yesterday when u were tempting me to eat that extra slice of supreme chocolate cake in my fridge to make me break my diet!  angry
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by trinigirl1(f): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2007
segoye2:

Satan, you have no stand here!

By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ!.

my brother, how come u rebuke this guy cuz he openly claims to be satan, but u never rebuke the real satan when he's been here all along hiding behind things like reincarnation, islam and christian religiousity?
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by ruescho(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2007
trini_girl:

thought i told u to go away yesterday when u were tempting me to eat that extra slice of supreme chocolate cake in my fridge to make me break my diet! angry

Trini girl, I don´t believe satan is behind that little extra chocolate cake u had!

I rather believe he is in that little chocolate girl me was having tonight grin
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Byrone: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2009
it's a sick place,
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Horus(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
lol
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Nikky23: 4:43am On Jun 16, 2009
dis shud b ogaga4luv

WE ARE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:43am On Jul 13, 2009

The Brotherhood has been spoken and written about very far back into the Ancient Cultures of our Earth. It has been called by many names and it is the very first of the Mystery Schools ruled over by the Master Satanas. We have all heard of the Brotherhood in Atlantis, Sumeria, Babylon, and even ancient Rome and Greece, where it was called the Brotherhood of the Pleroma. It was present in ancient Egypt here in africa, under the Cult of the Black Serpent, Cult of the Black Ram, and Cult of the Jackal.

Before christ was ever born, the Brotherhood had already existed for thousands of years so therefore the statement that BROTHERHOOD is a christian concept is very laughable to say the least! It is merely just another thing that christianity has TRIED to steal from us. If THOSE WITHOUT do not SEE this, they are simply blind to it. It is everywhere in their dying stagnate religion where they tried to steal even our own SELF-RESPECT as well as our unbroken Satanic Brotherhood lineage which we fondly like to call the Silver Cord [/b]or [b]Underground Stream of the Brotherhood. For those Satanic Churches that are the true false-hood promoters against Satanic Unity, of course the Brotherhood and what it truly represents to Real Satanism are in opposition to their OWN ELITIST VIEW that THEY are the only legitimate Satanic Church! .

The law of the STRONG, this is our Law! The Children of Satanas that seek Satanic Unity and Satanic Brotherhood will BECOME the PREDATOR NOT THE PREY any longer! WE CLAIM OUR INHERITANCE OF THE EARTH while SEEING with SECOND SIGHT our Great Baphomet sitting upon His earthly throne!

Inferor Greetings

Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by nguage(m): 3:53am On Jul 13, 2009
Wassup Ogaga, I know you've written extensively about your beliefs but many times you write from a religious perspective. I want to ask about your codes of ethics. I'm speaking about things that guide you in your day to day interactions with other planetary objects - humans or non-humans.
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by platinumnk(f): 3:55am On Jul 13, 2009
tufiwaka! shocked shocked shocked shocked

BLOOd of JESUS!
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2009
Sincerely?
n-guage:

Wassup Ogaga, I know you've written extensively about your beliefs but many times you write from a religious perspective. I want to ask about your codes of ethics. I'm speaking about things that guide you in your day to day interactions with other planetary objects - humans or non-humans.
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by maedan(f): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2009
This is really amusing because the OP is going thru great pains to show how different satanists are from Christians: we call ourselves Brother dis or Sister that, but satanists dont, satanists don't have to love or even like eachother, such sentiments are for Christians etc etc. You are merely showing that you people have no identity of your own but are merely based on being "opposite" from Christians. Now guess who's stronger? tongue
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Nezan(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2009
Sickening!!!!
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Nezan(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2009
Sickening!! angry angry angry
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by javalove(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2009
Hmmmm. . . i dont think I should take u serious. . .

but If u are a Satanist for real. . .

Tell us about it. . . what it feels like to be a satanist. . .ur practices and all that. . .
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Horus(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
If you’re standing next to some person and he says, “I worship the Almighty God, Allah God, God Allah,” fine. Then he says he’s a satanic worshipper. What do you mean? Well, God is Satan to them. They call him Baphomet the “satanic Goat of Mendez who is the God of lust;” Albert Pike, the Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry teaches that Satan is the God of Masonry: “. . . Yes, Lucifer is God . . .” If you don’t believe that God is Satan then this would not apply to you. The Pope teaches that Lucifer is God. The word Lucifer comes from the Latin word Lutfare which means “light-bringer, light-bearer.” The Catholics practice these light bearers, which means that they worship Lucifer in their churches. So stop thinking that because people use God, Allah, et cetera, that it’s the same one you are referring to. Anyone can grab the name God and use it.
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Nezan(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
[size=16pt]Balderdash, Rubbish[/size]
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2009
RUBBISH! angry angry angry,Christianity can never be comperred to SATANISM at all.,we are not same category! .

maedan:

This is really amusing because the OP is going thru great pains to show how different satanists are from Christians: we call ourselves Brother dis or Sister that, but satanists dont, satanists don't have to love or even like eachother, such sentiments are for Christians etc etc. You are merely showing that you people have no identity of your own but are merely based on being "opposite" from Christians. Now guess who's stronger? tongue
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Kunbee: 3:05am On Jul 16, 2009
I hope u know u r toying with the devil metaphorically and figuratically speaking [size=14pt]BLOOD OF JESUS[/size]
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
angry angry What's she saying 4all??
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
over the years we as Christians have gradually covered layers upon layers of false-hood (Truth that is emblesslished for the purpose of falsehood) which is why
1: We go to Church on Sunday and claim it as God's Holy Sabbath day
2: We proceed to slam critics with Touch Not My Anointed and Do not Judge (if only you will care to actually read that passage from begining to end)

F@#$#ckin Christians, The Devil is real and you are sooo sunk in your ceremonial delusions to see that all you do is Christianity of the ego not of works and examples, blo#@#y christians
Re: Satanic Brotherhood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Satanism Part 1 / Church Shells Out N17m To Rent Hall / Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.