Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

'i Did Not Curse Ituah Ighodalo' Says Adeboye. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'i Did Not Curse Ituah Ighodalo' Says Adeboye. (2054 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Ituah Ighodalo Starts Own Church / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i Did Not Curse Ituah Ighodalo' Says Adeboye. by radiation(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2010
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God has told critics to keep quiet over the controversial exit of one of his Pastors (who now has his own ministry) who was said to have by-passed one of the Bible's doctrine on marriage and divorce. Adeboye,during the church's November Holy Ghost Service said he did not curse the man of God (Ituah) as rumour had it and that Ituah is his son. He therefore told rumour carriers to mind their own business. He also added that one of these days, he (Adeboye) would visit Ituah's church to preach.
Re: 'i Did Not Curse Ituah Ighodalo' Says Adeboye. by jesus3: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
Its a known fact that Pa Adeboye was one of those that pleaded with the church council on his behalf before Ituah was oustered from RCCG. Why then should the same person curse Ituah his spiritual son?
Re: 'i Did Not Curse Ituah Ighodalo' Says Adeboye. by snthesis(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2010
"can a kingdom divided against itself stand"
"touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Answering The Prayers Of Unbelievers? / Deeper Life Pastor Arrested In New York For Swindling 80 Yr Old $1.8 Million / Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.