Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends (34444 Views)

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Iphone5: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Your American friends or for your Oga's where you work as Houseboy, only one stupid Moderator would push such rubbish to front page
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by dapolaw(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Its called Genge and it taste so nice.
kenonze:
I hate meats....
This started after I was served cow pennis In a restaurant.. .. The cap, shaft everything were easy to identify

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by manikspears: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2017
so you think ,you have achieved abi? undecided. no be your fault na the ogidiga and kogberegbe wey the mod drink cause am.
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by walosky(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
I hate meats....
This started after I was served cow pennis In a restaurant.. .. The cap, shaft everything were easy to identify
That shows how aquainted and experienced you are with the men's phallus, I wonder how the shape of ur mouth is cos you must be good in fellatios kiss grin
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by faites(f): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2017
aariwa:
Watch me as I prepare raccoon for my American friends. kiss
lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pELIAqzvtg

Wait o, you wrote yummy at the end of the video. Are you guys going to eat the meat raw
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by akigbemaru: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Ba wi fun Omo eni OBA je ki o gbo, ori Coon re Koko la wo.
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2017
weedtheweeds:
You didnt cook for your Nigerian brothers. You day cook for American friends then send the video for Nigerian brother to watch. This life!!! Why you no carry the video go American forum weda dem go appreciate you? no hate sha. one love
and all these moderators, local entrepreneurs are seeking exposure on the front page to grow their businesses, but you either delete or block them so that they will not shine. You want to make big money from every exposure you can give to start up but you give free air to uselessness that depreciates our Naira. #ourmumudondo #patroniseNigeriatogrownaira

speaking from experience, well am not surprised though, it happens alot on nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by valicious1(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
I hate meats....
takes a pennis lover to identify a cooked and charred one

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Speedyconnect5: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
I hate meats....
jisos. so u have a peni in ur stomach
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by egokudiowomoney: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2017
victorazy:
The only thing black man is known for (1) Fvck (2) Food (3) Dance
(4) drink
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Millz404(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
The bush meat no get name
Raccoon na... Ur eye don off?
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Millz404(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Who said Racoons are bushmeats! nna eh

No d hang ur cloth for nail....
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Op, you no well.
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by wiringdpt(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Oti ya weere
Tazmode:
Why na? You omitted to add "graphic pics" or "viewers discretion is advised"

The sight of raw meat especially unknown meat like raccoon meat may cause a reaction for some
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by egokudiowomoney: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
victorazy:
The only thing black man is known for (1) Fvck (2) Food (3) Dance
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by soberdrunk(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Na cut the guy just dey cut meat from beginning to ending..... angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by AreaFada2: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
I hate meats....

grin grin

Did you place an order for an aphrodisiac? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by biggy26: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
I hate meats....

Sorry o, don't give up on meat. But was it like this:

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by gentleedu(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
I hate meats....
hmmmm

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
wiringdpt:
Oti ya weere
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Zirah: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
What do you expect? Someone said Lala is 23. Seun is in his 30's, I wonder why he'd let an immature fellow like Lala be NL's frontpage handler. There's much more front page nonsense than you've seen. Sickening.

weedtheweeds:
You didnt cook for your Nigerian brothers. You day cook for American friends then send the video for Nigerian brother to watch. This life!!! Why you no carry the video go American forum weda dem go appreciate you? no hate sha. one love
and all these moderators, local entrepreneurs are seeking exposure on the front page to grow their businesses, but you either delete or block them so that they will not shine. You want to make big money from every exposure you can give to start up but you give free air to uselessness that depreciates our Naira. #ourmumudondo #patroniseNigeriatogrownaira

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by ayindejimmy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
I hate meats....

You prefer it served raw and fresh?

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
okay, good cook
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by phenomem(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
I hate meats....

Was the cow circumcised?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Switup: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
My question is: where is the picture of the American friend

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Switup: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Zirah:
What do you expect? Someone said Lala is 23. Seun is in his 30's, I wonder why he'd let an immature fellow like Lala be NL's frontpage handler. There's much more front page nonsense than you've seen. Sickening.

u mean lalastic is 23, like 23 shocked. Na wah oo. Hm!
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by haulforte123: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cargo Vs Courier (Are they different?)

This is a brilliant question people ask.
Also, its a question you are asking right now.

What is Common between "Cargo and Courier"?
Transport and Delivery are the common factors between
the two.

Transport.
Involves moving goods from one location to another,
nationally and internationally, through the appropriate
means and routes.

Delivery.
The delivery of goods goes to the planed destination.
However, this brings about the question "What is been
transported? and How does this question lead to the difference?

While, transport and delivery are similar to them,
the nature of goods transported shows the difference.
In other words, (what is been transported).

Here are 3 differentiating factors:

1) Size of Individual goods: Large goods are simply
considered as cargo while smaller goods are considered
Parcels for courier.

2) Quantity of goods: Bulk goods that are equal in weight
and size to and individual large ones, are also regarded
as cargo.

3) Durability of material: Fragile goods are mostly regarded
as cargo. but is more transported by cargo planes than,
by ships.

Hence, cargo services are most favourable for transporting,
larger and heavier goods, while the courier service is more
favourable for transporting parcels.

We hope this information was helpful.

Contact us for shipping and clearing services at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by wayodude(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
I been think say this guy don give him oyinbo friends dem fruit bat chop! them get luck grin
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by soderican(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
U mean u blow-chopped?
kenonze:
I hate meats....
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by metallisc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Must be taste like chicken too..juz like the rabbit, African bullfrog and python cheesy

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Millz404:

No d hang ur cloth for nail....
stewi i know you...i know u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦100 Akpu Costs ₦1,687 In Europe / How I Made Egusi Soup Using 2 Methods. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics & Videos) / MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.