Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC (23268 Views)

Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. / Pilot Bags 15-Year-Jail Term For Forgery In Lagos / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Afonjas.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Pylony(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Some Nigerian's are employed by Satan to kill every body, for a reward in the hottest part of hell.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by miqos02(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
good
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by sojikul(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yibbo kuenu

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Everfrank(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oktoberfest:
hang them please,u produce fake drugs that are most likely contaminated for public use, then innocent people would die from your greed and you get rich and go on to do thanksgiving in a church to the devil...why not stop at fake shirts, bags, shoes?why risk the life of others?
Igbo and greed!

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by MistaDamex: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerians keep getting desperate in unveiling different means on Survival. only God can save
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Originalsly: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmmm... fake water?! ..that's a new one. Fake milk?..that's dead serious. China executed the CEO of the company that produced such baby milk.what will we do?
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Zirah: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yeye people. And they want biafra. Pls.let them have it. Will be eating popcorn as l watch them destroy themselves. Those people are sick. I say the average igbo is a THIEF.

wolesmile:
Our Igbo cousins of Jewish ancestry have done it again.

Drug peddling.... Na dem
Armed robbery... Na dem
Yahoo... Na dem
419... Na dem
Ritual money... dem take 1st position
Rape... dem no get rival
Child abuse... same thing
Incest.... dem dey there
Prostitution... dem sabi am wella
Baby factory... na dem
Hired assassin... na dem again
Fake products... I give it to them
Forgery... Dem dey dia

Wait, na only dem waka come?

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Zirah: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerians?! Pls rephrase. Igbos. They aren't part of us anymore!! We've disowned touts.

MistaDamex:
Nigerians keep getting desperate in unveiling different means on Survival. only God can save

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Zirah: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Igbos are greedy. There's no igbo that doesn't have the tendency to steal. Kwa. Greedy lots.

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Zirah: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's in their biology mehn. Can't help it.

laffwitmi:
Igbos are born criminals!!

Why always UNA grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by good4love: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
If no be ibo people,make my leg bend.. very useless and wicked set of people
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by coolsegun2002: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Monitoring from NCAN head quarters..i will give my judgement shortly.

Afonjas...wipe that nasty smile off ur face....ur turn is coming.. I smell ritual and Internet fraud around the corner

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Zirah: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Haha. This is how the bastards plan to develop Biafra. It's why l keep insisting we let them have it. How glorifying it would be to watch their destruction!

shamecurls:
Sigh..........

"Mr. Eze Okoronkwo, a resident of Aba, Abia state"
"Mrs. Nkiru Okoro of Ezedams"
"Daniel Ezekwelu"

Flat-headed dwarfs re just bent on developing the whole world

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by tohact(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Igbo kwenu

Fake kwenu

Prostitute kwenu

419 kwenu

Their is still buh my ink don finish
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by back2sender: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
It must be the Igbos from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
Killing Nigerians since 1800 with thier CRIMINALITY
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by baysol: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oktoberfest:
hang them please,u produce fake drugs that are most likely contaminated for public use, then innocent people would die from your greed and you get rich and go on to do thanksgiving in a church to the devil...why not stop at fake shirts, bags, shoes?why risk the life of others?

Igbo Igbo, yibooooos. How many times I call una?
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
#FAKE medical drugs should be punishable by DEATH!
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by onos1979(f): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
this is the case of many days for the thief,one day for the owner.your time is up. even if man doesn't judge you, one thing i know is that God will judge you.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by onos1979(f): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
baysol:

Igbo Igbo, yibooooos. How many times I call una?
na three times
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Minemrys: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Name checkers association of nigeria NCAN
lol. U wey know. I just c0me check name sha. No be say i read the article oh. No time.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Super1Star: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
I just knew they would definitely be our Ugandan developers, Osus and Ojukwus.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by deolu2000(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
These self proclaimed jews never disappoint. Awon eyan Nnamdi Kalu.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by fmlala: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
noetic5:
NAFDAC, yesterday blew the lid off activities of unscrupulous individuals engaged in the forgery of the Agency’s documents, production of counterfeit alcoholic beverages, water for injection and sales of suspected counterfeit Peak Milk.

Speaking in Lagos, NAFDAC’s Acting Director General, Mrs Yetunde Oni, noted that the Agency received complaints from three countries about alleged impersonation and scams by some Nigerians who pose as staff of the Agency to process registration documents for intending importers of regulated products.

Oni explained that it was discovered that the three cases were hatched and executed by a group of an international gang of criminal headed by one Mr. Eze Okoronkwo, a resident of Aba, Abia state. .

Her words: “The syndicate had collected the sum of $13,640, while there were plans to collect further $57,720. We believe this is a tip of the iceberg.” She hinted that they have also successfully arrested 4 Nigerians who engaged in production and sales of counterfeit products. .

Oni disclosed that the agency raided the premises of one Mrs. Nkiru Okoro of Ezedams Nigeria Limited located along Kilometre 16, Badagry Expressway, Ojo, Lagos, allegedly being used as a base for the production, distribution and sales of suspected counterfeit alcoholic beverages.

She added that on February 24, one Daniel Ezekwelu was for allegedly producing fake water for injection in two compounds at Ojoto, Anambra State. She said, “During the raid, two under-aged girls were found filling and sealing the fake water for injection.

Items recovered include plastic containers, gas cylinders and packs of the fake water for injection packed as 100 to 10m vials and labelled ‘sterilised water for injection BP’, with manufacturing date of 2015 and expiry date put at 2020, and said to be produced by Hossanna Laboratories Limited, Surrey.”

A transport vehicle containing several cartons of suspected counterfeit Peak Milk from the East was intercepted by the agency as it arrived Lagos by 4am on February 17, the alleged owner, Onyekachi Ikegwonu, has been arrested.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/these-men-were-arrested-for-forgery.html
R

When government said we should look inward for job creation, then our Igbos bloda from yeast are creating jobs. Should we blame them?
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Name checkers association of nigeria NCAN
No need of Name just see their flat heads.Na them now.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
anonymuz:
I don't need to check names. na dem Igbo e be.
Funny thing is the Naira land Igbos go pretend like say them no see this.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
kings09:
Name checkers - afonja region oya gbera cheesy
I spot one of them already .
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Even Deformation of head shape na them.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Ojikutumemu: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Its them again Apku eating jews
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by nengibo: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
ekems2017:
If death penalty is not imposed on this people, they will not stop killing innocent Nigerians with fake drugs. I don't think they know what this drugs does to people's body. Pls not just arresting them but use them to set examples to others.
Death penalty? Do you want to wipe out an entire tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos / Woman Arrested For Trafficking Underage Girls To Ghana For Prostitution / Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.