Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC (23270 Views)

Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. / Pilot Bags 15-Year-Jail Term For Forgery In Lagos / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by ekems2017(f): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
The tribe you are talking about is killing innocent children, adult, babies etc

nengibo:

Death penalty? Do you want to wipe out an entire tribe
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Protein01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
rusher14:
See the old man on the right who should know better.

Just 25 years in Kuje or Kirikiri for him.

For the others 40 years should suffice.

And those who stole and looted us dry...
What should be done to em
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Reporting live from owerri

Mr. Eze Okoronkwo, a resident of Aba, Abia state.

It's our neighbours

Roger that sir,over and out

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by sweetgala(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Vickiweezy:
They even manipulate injections, some Nigerians no longer have regard for human life. They'll kill anyone these days just to make money. sad

They are not Nigerians they are self identified as Biafrans
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by seangy4konji: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Those who do fake drugs should be killed once caught.

That was how thy ended the life of devils after taking malaria injection.

Young vibrant guy full of life.

Rip bro.
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by winj3: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
I repeat, ibo people have killed more Nigerians than boko haram and fulani herdsmen.

ibos have been killing Nigerians for over 50 years with fake goods, contraband items, fake spare parts, toxic waste, poisonous substances, fake medicines and all sorts.

Contaminated needles are the number one cause of hiv/aids in nigeria - With ibo chemists and pharmacists continuosly using the same needles to inject Nigerians in their fake shops!

Deaths that are blamed in Nigeria on witch craft, illnesses, road accidents, water, food and drug contamination are mostly caused by ibos criminals posing as businessmen.

I have not mentioned hard drugs yet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dem take fakery and crime swear for this Ibo people? Dem be money worshipers. Somebody grant this people Biafra before dem kill Nigerians finish o.

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by kabawa(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Anything from the north na legit cool
But In Uganda,I can't tell grin
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by EvangelistNdudi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
in as much as I remain an Igbo man, I condemn this with everything in me
I know we are strong and we are determine to make it
but we can achieve that by doing the right thing

we claim to have come from Israel but we behave like Chinese people (makers of every fake product)

this is a shame on us (we Igbos) if we can't make it genuinely

just imagine the lives that would have been wasted if this rubbish have entered the market

we need Jesus
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by Aawizdom(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
noetic5:
NAFDAC, yesterday blew the lid off activities of unscrupulous individuals engaged in the forgery of the Agency’s documents, production of counterfeit alcoholic beverages, water for injection and sales of suspected counterfeit Peak Milk.

Speaking in Lagos, NAFDAC’s Acting Director General, Mrs Yetunde Oni, noted that the Agency received complaints from three countries about alleged impersonation and scams by some Nigerians who pose as staff of the Agency to process registration documents for intending importers of regulated products.

Oni explained that it was discovered that the three cases were hatched and executed by a group of an international gang of criminal headed by one Mr. Eze Okoronkwo, a resident of Aba, Abia state. .

Her words: “The syndicate had collected the sum of $13,640, while there were plans to collect further $57,720. We believe this is a tip of the iceberg.” She hinted that they have also successfully arrested 4 Nigerians who engaged in production and sales of counterfeit products. .

Oni disclosed that the agency raided the premises of one Mrs. Nkiru Okoro of Ezedams Nigeria Limited located along Kilometre 16, Badagry Expressway, Ojo, Lagos, allegedly being used as a base for the production, distribution and sales of suspected counterfeit alcoholic beverages.

She added that on February 24, one Daniel Ezekwelu was for allegedly producing fake water for injection in two compounds at Ojoto, Anambra State. She said, “During the raid, two under-aged girls were found filling and sealing the fake water for injection.

Items recovered include plastic containers, gas cylinders and packs of the fake water for injection packed as 100 to 10m vials and labelled ‘sterilised water for injection BP’, with manufacturing date of 2015 and expiry date put at 2020, and said to be produced by Hossanna Laboratories Limited, Surrey.”

A transport vehicle containing several cartons of suspected counterfeit Peak Milk from the East was intercepted by the agency as it arrived Lagos by 4am on February 17, the alleged owner, Onyekachi Ikegwonu, has been arrested.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/these-men-were-arrested-for-forgery.html

Yet these are the type people that want to rule a country..hmm
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by 100Cents: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funny journalist.

Comic relief..
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by ngona(f): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
which kind thing be this? them must give us rubbish eat, why? wicked people they shall all be expose
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by VulgarLee(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
vicadex07:
That's how they intend to develop the whole world with fakery...

World class developers grin grin grin

Wannabe fake jews with no pride in their own culture and heritage

...issokay... Isssokay

....issokay grin
nigga go trace ur linage AFONJALISTIC

1 Like

Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by vicadex07(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
VulgarLee:
nigga go trace ur linage AFONJALISTIC

I know mine... Thanks for your concern. I would have advised you to do same but that will be an exercise in futility.

As a baby factory product, who will even know or tell you about your true origin. You never met your father and your mother sold you off for peanuts before you were even born...

Such is the predicament of many ipob youths like you all over Nairaland...

Smh undecided
Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by VulgarLee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
vicadex07:

I know mine... Thanks for your concern. I would have advised you to do same but that will be an exercise in futility.

As a baby factory product, who will even know or tell you about your true origin. You never met your father and your mother sold you off for peanuts before you were even born...

Such is the predicament of many ipob youths like you all over Nairaland...

Smh undecided
i dnt reply kids son

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Trafficking Underage Girls To Ghana For Prostitution / Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers / Another Bomb Blast In Jos???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.