Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) (34941 Views)

Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Lagos Maid Steals Bosses' $10,000, Converts To Naira At N86 Per Dollar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by KOBOJO: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
And her name is tope... grin

Another sophisticated maid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by shamecurls(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
All I see is the Sexiness of the maid tongue tongue

Her you seeing her nipple pointing even when she is tensed. Imagine she was aroused, die mode!

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
I dont believe this. Its high time we commissioned NCAN in other regions of Africa.

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Mehn her nippppples sharp die,na to suck 5m comot from the bosom

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by sircardinal: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2017
End time executive house maid
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by tigerclaws: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2017
i can see her nippless staring at me grin
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by rallymento(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2017
SweetBanana:
If you can take a lady as old and beautiful as this as your maid,ur senses call for questions. This lady's root may be Cotonou but her appearance and the Yoruba she is speaking shows she is a Lagos girl.And right from time immemorial, everybody knows those people as people that are not trustworthy as house help(sorry to say this, but it's the truth).Whenever we need house help,we should always be cautious of who we take for one.

Which kind Cotonu? because she stole here root might be cotonu.... Cotonu ko Afonja ni....
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2017
I suspect the master has been tapping some current from .... not NEPA /PHCN wink

The maid just billed him for extra services e.g banana erection and demolition. cheesy

SAY NO TO CRIME!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by goldedprince: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2017
the guy is a proper olodo. he even show us the name of card, number and expiry date haha.
i am sure my naija bois wey no dey cary las dont already dey shop with the bastard card. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by SpencerLewis(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2017
This kutiful maid I never see oo. This one na only maid work she de do? How did she have access to N5m in just 9 days of work? And how come such amount of money is in the house? I suspects the man of the house must be a politician who is afraid to hide his stolen money in the bank b/c BVN will catch him.
In this case I think, I think, I think......Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, power failure. Pls stay tuned while I try to reconnect to the power grid. I will be back longly grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by UIA04(f): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2017
The Madam Sounds like one wicked person sseff although that's no justification for the maid stealing

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by okenikpoto(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2017
If anybody knows the lady (maid) they should advise her to go and report to security authorities and sue her employers. If she was caught then they should hand her over to the police. What I see here is molestation, sexual harassment and infringement of her human rights. For all I know this confession was obtained under duress and should she go to court, her so called manhandlers will pay dearly.

Abdulazeez007:
ehn, and you call dis mama maid?
Over to DSS investigate where they got such amount of cash!
Taink Yu

3 Likes

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by daiska(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2017
l contact you.
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by euchariadavid(f): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
She wan enter Dubai by force, Smart Maid
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by TBrownAuto(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2017
to show how bad our namking sector is how was she able to open the bank account in Nigeria you can get that in their counry to show how corrupt our bank her
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by iamphill: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2017
This lady just attracted the proper armed robbers to her abode. We really need to be careful what we post on social media....boys are not smiling presently........

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by Tamakay(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Why take this beautiful nips erect lady as house help? Stories like this needs to be thoroughly investigated. Sometimes, stories like this turns out to be the husband sleeping with her deceiving d girl with d money knowing fully well he knows how to get the money back. I always frowns at people trying to destroy somebody's future life by publicly snapping or video for d world to see in the name of I caught a thief. Cases like this, simply hand her over to the appropriate security agencies to handle. Naija always backward and cruel.
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by egokudiowomoney: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
casdini:
lol.. sharp maid
if she is sharp, she wont be caught.
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Maid wan chop grin
Madam too should learn from this but .. she still advertising say u fit take 5 milli just like dat grin
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by no1madman(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Guys beware! Women Steal more often than men. .don't even trust ur woman. .same shittt all over d world . .

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by haykes(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Yoruba no no no she is okonjo iweala and her sister was Alison madueke yes i knew her very well from flat head family
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
LynnPetra:
angry

I can see the photographer is a woman, probably the madam. Stupid woman! She can't allow the maid to be d properly dressed before taking that useless picture before placing it on the internet. Little wonder some male helpers butcher you guys to pieces. Even wealthy people steal, talk more of a poor maid. Rubbish!!!!
And your point was that she should have been given a pat on the back to steal more. You don't even fear God, she stole that huge amount of money within 9 days of working with her boss! May be you should go out and look for her and take her to your home because I could see the anger in you. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by talk2saintify(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2017
na wen she dey baff una come arrest her? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided grin grin

she dey target dem since shey...

ah hear say na maid she cum do? smiley

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by manikspears: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2017
this is nonsense,in this age and time what are you doing with a raw cash of 5 million if you are not a thief yourself.why record a torture video of the lady,would you have done the same if it was your daughter ? some people are just wicked without common sense.funny enough part of your house is showing and armed robbers now know you keep money at home. oponu set of people.angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
I watched the video yesterday........

dem beat craze comot for the woman head.
link to video , they didnt beat her in this one
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Within just 9 days?! shocked
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2017
okenikpoto:
If anybody knows the lady (maid) they should advise her to go and report to security authorities and sue her employers. If she was caught then they should hand her over to the police. What I see here is molestation, sexual harassment and infringement of her human rights. For all I know this confession was obtained under duress and should she go to court, her so called manhandlers will pay dearly.

May God bless you.
Her employer are rich but very stuuuuupid!!!!
They disgraced her while posting a half naked maid on the internet to prove what
She steal 5 million in 9 days and so what?
If na arm robber visit them collect that money you see them the next day in St Patricks Catholic Church bringing yams and crates of eggs for thanksgiving to thank God for protecting their damn lives.

They should have handed her to appropriate authorities instead of this show of shame!

2 Likes

Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by pillowcase: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2017
cross river girls are the BEST househelps, ibo girls are rude and sometimes husband snatchers, while yoruba girls working as househelps are usually thiefs and very envious. I'M TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2017
The lady is lucky. In some places they will just put tyre around her neck & burn her.

Once she escapes to Cotonou, that's it.

They should investigate how many families she has stolen from in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo / Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.