Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly (5340 Views)

Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? / Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 / Invest 100,000 And Make 10,000 Naira Profit Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by gasbi2: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2009
dont look any further: just logg on to http://www.pennyinvestment..com and i promise you,you will fly.
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by COUNTAWO: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ fidellamo: ur link is missing.
Is this 28% per month realistic in Nigeria today and sustainable?
Does the said company has a good legal backing without the bankruptcy disclaimer.
Lastly, is there money back guarantee?
Anticipating your response. Thanks you your kind contribution.
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by fidellamo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2009
no the link is not missing, i just clicked on it and it worked. just visit the site, all the answers to your questions are there and if you are not satisfied, you can chat with a live agent. it is very much realistic and sustainable b/c it is not a nig. coy and the nig. factor is not there. they invest your money in stocks and are not paying you from their pocket so also the issue of bankruptcy is not there. nothing like money back guarantee b/c they are certain of paying you since they have made even more money from past investors trading.
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by magragold(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2010
This thread is now doing a Dead Cat's Bounce(DCT) grin
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by bashira: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2010
Hi,

Are you interested in investing in a match show business (Game Centre) ? If your answer is yes,the following are available to grab:

A one year rented hall with sitting capacity of about 180 spectators,

One 3M Sattellite Dish with a year subscriber ( AL-Jazeera ) ( Disposable ),

One Medium size Sattelite dish for Galaxy ( Disposable ),

One Hi TV Sattelite Dish ( not disposable )but used by the hall.You only buy subscription card

Two 28 inch LG TV ( Disposable ),

Two Decoders ( Disposable ),

Two Standing Fan : 1 Big 0 x 26 Gant fan and 1 Medium size 0 x 20 Gant fan,( Disposable )

One Ceiling Fan (disposable) supported by 2 other Ceiling Fans(not disposable) owns by the hall manager,

80 Plastic Chairs for sitting comfort (not disposable ) but meant for the hall,

Other accessories like stabilizers,cable wire,constant light,e.t.c.

There are other opportunities like rentage business in the same location.

For more enquiries please contact me on 08034789051.

Call now.It's hot cake
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by Ogunstaiwo: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by chiemela50(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
Really to be honest i can boldly say that it is communication, because some weeks ego i invested with smswealthcreation.com with a little amount of money and it has change my finance positively which makes me smile to the bank always. so go and invest with them
GOODLUCK
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by schneid: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2010
this thread is old.
Anyway it can still be useful to others. You can get more than 10% through bulksms just like me through my bulksms business at www. pragmarsms. com

And if u want to set up yours, visit www. resellerbulksms.. com
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by Echtim(m): 3:09am On Mar 02, 2011
Where else can you discover access to loans, lifestyle, creditcards, E-commerce, dating and so much more. Don’t mind me; it’s just that I like giving out information to like minds and aspirers. I am very sure you would like it because it contains varieties. Infact, you will no longer keep wandering about but straight to the point and there you go. To get a hold of those stuffs, visit that signature.
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by paulo1234: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
say it again Forex!!!. Abaa make you go sit down. In long run you must loose. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by wakabout(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2011
@seguna, u made a point dat interests me a lot. I'm not confident with all these internet business. Pls how can I reach u?
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by COUNTAWO: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
seguna: Let's say you buy 5000 litres of Kerosene (DPK) at N400,000 and sell everything bulk at N425,000, you would have made 6.25% in one transaction and you can do two of that a week, let's even say a month. So in 1 month, youn would have made a return of 12.5% on your investment as well as made a customer or two. More predictable than forex, if you ask me.
Of all the replies, I think this particular one makes lots of sense and can stand the test of time.
@ others who suggested other biz, can u pass a comment to validate ur binness sagacity?
Where are legit Fund Managers?
What if the cash is now N200,000?
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by Rexyl(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
There are few of such which are safe and reliable, doing well for people dealing with them. No worries, no hassle about getting response to investigation or questioning of any unexpected development that might be due some system error peradventure it arises. If you need a link to some safe places you can be making 10% on your investment monthly on net, let me discuss it with you at samrotix@gmail.com
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by stpat1(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2012
lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or all interested investors can agree to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by COUNTAWO: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2012
@stpat1: inbox me the details my email is countawo@hotmail.com.
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by Cleanman(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2012
you can make a living directly to your bank a/c in Nigeria..click on d l.i.n.k on my s.i.g.n.a.t.u.r.e
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by santhan: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2012
COUNTAWO: Hey guyz, what are those investments that would give 10% return monthly?
Talking about legit biz that one would not lose sleep or money upon.
Take for instance I have N20,000 or more.
Pls help.

Hi, According to me, a full fledged shopping website will be a best one for this time. Because, the existing sites get more hits and sales. In this regard we can approach a service provider like http://www.xnynz.com/ where we can create a shopping cart and can avail all web related services at an affordable cost.
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by nasmot22(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
seguna: Let's say you buy 5000 litres of Kerosene (DPK) at N400,000 and sell everything bulk at N425,000, you would have made 6.25% in one transaction and you can do two of that a week, let's even say a month. So in 1 month, youn would have made a return of 12.5% on your investment as well as made a customer or two. More predictable than forex, if you ask me.
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by nasmot22(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
how will someone know detail about the bussines
Re: Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly by dagold4eva(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
------

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men's Barbing Salon / Obama 20th Wedding Anniversary; Barack Tweets His Love For Michelle On 20th Anni / SON Causing Forced Inflation With PAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.