Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport (40607 Views)

LIfe Of A Software Engineer / Christian Nwamba, A Nigerian Software Engineer Becomes Microsoft Developer Advo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport by airsaylongcon: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
dhtml18:

yes of course, is there a standard code to keep it balanced? and is that the best way to authenticate if a person is a software engineer?

I don't know that a standard code exists. While it is not the best way to verify that a person is a coder it sure is a very authentic way of identifying a fraud
Re: Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport by sshalom(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's a new dawn in America and the rest of us will have to live with it.
Re: Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2017
airsaylongcon:

I don't know that a standard code exists. While it is not the best way to verify that a person is a coder it sure is a very authentic way of identifying a fraud
Well, i believe you are right about that. The reaction of the person you throw the question at will determine if you are dealing with a fraud or not - true.

mavinc4u:

Just give me the handle or his number, I will wake the handle up.
Does that dude look as if he has time for nairaland so?

Ah well, except i am wrong (which is more than likely due to old e-age) - https://www.nairaland.com/cyberomin
Re: Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport by naijafunds: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than three hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Is Suing Me For This / Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Java Vs PHP: Which Has The Brightest Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.