Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager (17483 Views)

13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution / Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager / Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Things I heard as a teenager
1. Life is more than your classroom.
2. Make money girls are goin to be on line
3. Family is everything
4. A woman can make or break you
5. Marriage is a black market ( actually I don't know if that's what it is .. I was told this in yoruba : ojà dúdú ni igbeyawo be wise!)
6. Break silly rules
7. Don't just complain when you know you can do something about the situation on ground
8. People are going to step on your toes in life but be careful know who to avoid and who to bite.
9. Life is full of enemies and loving friends but to discern who is who .. be wise and prayerful.
10.You might not see those your classmates in sec.school again.
11. Everybody has a different path ways in life
12. Don't bring a pregnant girl to my door step .. not now.
13. Go to school n be successful.
My parents has been a great influence on me. But to be sincere my mum has the greatest. Her words are really inspiring. At times I don't agree with everything she says but I know if I stand tall amidstof my fellas in school both in conduct and in academic it because I'm standing on the shoulders of Giants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by ChopBellefull(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice right up.. Number 12 though.. It z real
Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Papiikush:
Education is scam in Nigeria. Just collect your school fees and run to another country.

Stay away from women, they will break your heart especially a demon called Patricia

Haha, your signature is too long. The space is equivalent to a comment space.

Lemme come and be going.
Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by forandy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
tohpahz:

Lol why ya "ccing" me. My emotional bby. tongue

Lol... It made me remember that test stuff you sent me the link. Yours was logical mine was emotional �
Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by forandy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You made a lot of sense. I am a teen so I completely understand all u wrote. #KUDOS

Many thanks bro. ☺
Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by tohpahz(f): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
forandy:

Lol... It made me remember that test stuff you sent me the link. Yours was logical mine was emotional �

That was what I remembered too. Sync or nahh
Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by McBrooklyn(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
forandy:
7) You're going to think you're over one of your exes and then they will try to talk to you and then every part of your brain will remember how much you adored them. That's okay. That's normal.

LOL... This particular part I quoted is very true cos I've been in this same situation countless times before... I can always tell you, it's a kinda complicated feelings... cry

All your points are dope BTW and I can still relate to some... WehdoneSir cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by Zabilon007(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
thesuave10:

Oga shutup. He is great for a man
Ok
Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by forandy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... This particular part I quoted is very true cos I've been in this same situation countless times before... I can always tell you, it's a kinda complicated feelings... cry

All your points are dope BTW and I can still relate to some... WehdoneSir cool

Thanks chief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager by forandy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
tohpahz:

That was what I remembered too. Sync or nahh

Most probably the former

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Rejects FG Negotiation Team, Says Strike Continues / 2014 TOP 10 Universities In Nigeria By NUC / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three: WINNER OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.