Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club (7224 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) / Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by LegendVibes: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2017
About Club Joker last nyt

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by LegendVibes: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2017

1 Share

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by LegendVibes: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2017
More

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by giftedheart1(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2017
that fourth pics sha.... and those ladies with smokes in their mouth... r they ghost riders?

3 Likes

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
giftedheart1:
that fourth pics sha.... and those ladies with smokes in their mouth... r they ghost riders?

Nah.......they are ghost hunters cheesy
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Viewer's discretion oh

- Where is mynd44 sef shocked
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Keneking:
Viewer's discretion oh

- Where is mynd44 sef shocked
Useless club, Keneking oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh grin grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
I wan go Benin abeg.. Who dey follow me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by ozoebuka1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
if a man smokes, it's bad but understandable but when a lady Same, she should eternally be ashamed of herself.

1 Like

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by MutantMetahuman: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
giftedheart1:
lol

Ghost rider.
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2017
I need to fork one of this girls, very well, so try can respect me.

1 Like

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by MrGreenMavro: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2017
hmm
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Drinokrane: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2017
lowkey28:
I wan go Benin abeg.. Who dey follow me?
grin
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by mumuface(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Women, The SALT of Life!
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by ennysuccess(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Drinokrane: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2017
mumuface:
Women, The SALT of Life!
Hmmmm.... grin
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by MrOreo(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2017
The chika on yellow tho..... see y***h!!!

1 Like

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by wins18(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
chai this people E aff spoil finish beyond repair grin
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Onyenna(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Chooii

1 Like

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Drinokrane: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Onyenna:
Chooii
Weytin grin

1 Like

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Drinokrane: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2017
wins18:
chai this people E aff spoil finish beyond repair grin
I fit repair dem o
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Drinokrane: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2017
MrOreo:
The chika on yellow tho..... see y***h!!!
I like d 1 wit Pink Top....See as she put d guy in spirit! grin
Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by Valfrankie(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
What's it with you guys and breach of someone's right to privacy? For Goodness sake those guys and ladies are in a club, NIGHT CLUB! Were you expecting them to be fully decked in iro and buba? or did you expect them to gorge on Eba and draw soup? Please stop this annoying habit of snapping people in clubs and posting them on social media, you could get yourself into serious trouble one day.

PS: What were you doing in the Goddamn club anyway? undecided Bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites, didn't your mother tell you clubs are for matured people and not adolescents like you angry

2 Likes

Re: As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club by MrOreo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Drinokrane:

I like d 1 wit Pink Top....See as she put d guy in spirit! grin
Spirit indeed grin
If I didn't know any better, I would say his mouth was migrating to his right ear and his nose to his left ear..... the dude don carry wetin pass am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pic: See This Marriage In Abidjan and tell me what you think / Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Photos From Inside Luxury Private Jet [photos] / Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.