Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal (53262 Views)

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Real Madrid Lead Europe With € 305m Spending In 2019 Summer Transfer Window / Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by MrSarcasm(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Moses is still Nigeria's most talented player at the moment
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by emmasege: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Congrats bro. But lest forget someone was once the face and pride of Nigeria in English Premier League and in Europe. Mikel kept our banner flying for so long in London, England and Europe. Moses will have to achieve that feat before I can welcome him into the class of Kanu & Mikel. But I really have my doubt about him in the next 2 or 3 years. I hope I'm proved wrong for the love of my nation and compatriot.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Martinscov(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
I see lie..how much weekly?

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by kkkp: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
upon dey killed his parent in the north some years back,moral lesson destiny can be delayed but can never be changed
its completely false.. he used DAT story to get visa and all that.. I have facts

5 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Abeyjide: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
good for him.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by mile12crises: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Igbos everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by ChappyChase: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
tellwisdom:
Who is he?
oloshi undecided undecided
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Abudu2000(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
And one NPFL club wanted to pay me N70,000 per month.. And expected me to accept the contract.. undecided
better accept that offer before cock go crow
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by SalamRushdie: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
And one NPFL club wanted to pay me N70,000 per month.. And expected me to accept the contract.. undecided

Where are you playing now?
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by MrSarcasm(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
kkkp:
its completely false.. he used DAT story to get visa and all that.. I have facts
Oga go and sleep
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
The reward for hard work and dedication. Keep on making us proud brother.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by abhosts(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
In the UK, about half of his wages would go on Taxes alone.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by harjorlarh(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:

never despise the days of little beginnings
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by kkkp: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Oga go and sleep
where do you know him?..you only read abt him on media.. so I can't argue with you
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by udifia4life: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
robosky02:
Victor Moses becomes highest-paid Nigerian footballer in Europe with new Chelsea deal
am happy for youn bro
Nigerian forward and Chelsea wing-back, Victor Moses on Wednesday penned a new deal with the Blues reportedly worth over 100, 000 pounds a week.

By this he becomes the highest paid Nigerian player in Europe.

The 26-year-old former Wigan Athletic player has established himself as a regular in the side this season, playing an integral role in the club’s pursuit of silverware under Italian gaffer, Antonio Conte.

The two-year extension deal will see him stay at Stamford Bridge until 2021.

He said after signing the contract, “I feel very excited. I’m delighted to be here for another few years now and to sign a new deal. Now it’s time to concentrate on the team and keep working hard to make sure we win games and try to win the Premier League this season.

“We’re having a great season, I’m enjoying my football and we have a good manager here that has given every single one of us confidence. I just want to keep on enjoying it and working hard for the team.”

Also Chelsea’s Technical Director, Michael Emenalo, noted, “We are extremely pleased Victor has chosen to extend his contract with us. He is enjoying an excellent season and, under Antonio’s leadership, has proved to be an important member of the squad.

“This new contract is testament to Victor’s hard work and dedication to succeed at Chelsea and we believe he will be a big part of our future success.”

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/01/victor-moses-becomes-highest-paid-nigerian-footballer-europe-new-chelsea-deal/
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by axeman10(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one. Hard work and perseverance surely pays.

Learn from this Nigerian youths!
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by udifia4life: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
nice one victor moses may God continue to bless you more abundantly.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by seankay(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mezebu
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by paskyboy: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Our very own
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by youngsahito(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
NameChecker:
Victor Moses = Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Europe
John Mikel Obi = Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Asia

grin grin grin
it is ighalo that is the highest paid Nigeria in Asia...

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Haryorbammmy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
better go, this one wey country hard so. I no go even mind to be your agent for free now sef, lol
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by abujub(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
kkkp:
where do you know him?..you only read abt him on media.. so I can't argue with you
you are right nothing of such happened to Moses. I grow up in the same area with him in Benin
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by timidapsin(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Where are you playing now?
I have better plans for my life and career.... wink
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by oyeb15: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
why two years deal. Its like European clubs doubt Nigerian players consistency on a long term.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
apcmustwin:
How many likes for the winning team, pride of London, oluaye of premier League, league leaders and eventual winners

CHELSEA
omor Etsako
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by timidapsin(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
harjorlarh:

never despise the days of little beginnings
Yeah bro.. But I have better plans smiley
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by nonjebose(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
He is surely having a great season. New confidence, new zeal and new contract
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by SalamRushdie: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
I have better plans for my life and career.... wink

Cool
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by jasawa: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
upon dey killed his parent in the north some years back,moral lesson destiny can be delayed but can never be changed
You must be ass hole where are you when someone posted the story on nairaland that moses parent are alive in Benin. And you are claiming that thay were killed in the north? U WAKA
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by NameChecker: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
youngsahito:
it is ighalo that is the highest paid Nigeria in Asia...

Thanks Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.