Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

How My Life Changed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Life Changed (332 Views)

How Has Your Life Changed Since Becoming An Atheist? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Life Changed by judian: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
All my life I have desired to know God, I kept all his commandments and did what I tot was right before him, but I never seemed to find satisfaction in my soul, when I Sin I become so discouraged and depressed and I couldnt go before God in prayers cos I constantly accused myself, I couldn't understand why God would be kind and cruel at the same time his nature was soo confusing to me, I saw him as an angry judge constantly at his throne looking for and waiting for anyone to sin and he won't hesitate to punish, day by day I searched and deep within I lost my desire to serve God, I would study the Old Testament and revelations and become soo terrified wondering why God would be soo cruel, I couldn't understand why bad things keep happening, children getting raped and all I didn't just understand why. In my quest for knowledge I came across a book by Joseph prince # destined to reign #it changed my whole perception of God and his grace through Jesus Christ, it made me know that God loves me unconditionally not because of what I have done or not done but because of his grace what Jesus did on the cross of Calvary. If I fornicate, or steal or smoke he loves me the way I am, and he just wants me to change and live a better life, many Christians suffer today because the don't understand God's saving grace when the pass through life struggles the think God is punishing for their sins but what loving father would infect a child with diseases just because he wants to teach him a lesson?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Marches Us On- And We MUST Keep Up, Or Be Discarded! / Conform To Reform / Homily Recipe For The 2nd Sunday Of Lent, Yr A 2017: Listen To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.