Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking (81239 Views)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by LockDown69(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
The picture was photoshopped
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by gqboyy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by veacea: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
beetown:
Afonjas and misbehavior be like 5&6...
abeg who get that Jacob Zuma meme angry

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by beetown(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
veacea:

Jah bless u....my blooda

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by akigbemaru: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Get out of the closet and muster that courage to tell the whole world that you can't take it anymore as you are about to show your dark side. You are hung and ready for the new life.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by augustine: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Pictured is Gbenga Aruleba, the anchor of Focus Nigeria on AIT -has become a subject of an online discussion after dressing in this garment like a woman. His friend, Emeka Oparah, shared the photograph on Facebook and captioned it: Man caught in maternity ward....

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/gbenga-aruleba-see-how-ait.html
Come on peeps this is clearly Photoshopping. Take a good look at the left side of his head. Notice how straight and unnatural it is.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by alexvic12: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2017
I miss this show.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Slimydude49(m): 2:40am On Mar 02, 2017
One of the best in the game.. Gbenga aruleba
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Omoluabi16(m): 3:10am On Mar 02, 2017
NedStark:

Hello my son. Greetings from the Winterfell burial vault.
RobbStark:

Greetings father. I finally meet you.
The lannisters send their regards. Two of una no well
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by bizzy500: 3:15am On Mar 02, 2017
midehi2:
it looks nice on him, wish all men can be wearing buba and wrapper...hehehehehe
grin
undecided
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by morbeta(m): 4:10am On Mar 02, 2017
Poor photoshop
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Jungleluv5: 5:43am On Mar 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Pictured is Gbenga Aruleba, the anchor of Focus Nigeria on AIT -has become a subject of an online discussion after dressing in this garment like a woman. His friend, Emeka Oparah, shared the photograph on Facebook and captioned it: Man caught in maternity ward....

Photoshop
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by curvilicious: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2017
RobbStark:
If you see his left ear, then it is real.
But for me, I think this is foto........

where are the mods wen you need them?

Deyummmm
Your eyes are good
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by RobbStark(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The lannisters send their regards. Two of una no well

Who is remaining in the family of the gold hair?

I laff.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by eliabah12(f): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Tedassie(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Blurryface:
Anybody that can't recognise that this a poorly executed photoshop will not recognise his own father.
lol
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by seangy4konji: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2017
this breeze is enough to mak people act and do mad things...

the weather and economy is hot...

na so craze deh start.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by TinaAnita(f): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2017
decatalyst:
Wawuuuu! cry

Nah so e dey start ooo...he even dey smile join!

Somebody call yaba left, now!

BBN addict spotted. Wawuuuu!
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by davidque007(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2017
looks more like photoshop
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by CellTabRepairs: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by naijafunds: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than three hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by bejick(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gbengarisky
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Omoluabi16(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
RobbStark:

Who is remaining in the family of the gold hair?

I laff.
jamie, cersei and tyrion. The Starks? ned killed like a common traitor. Catelyn and you were ambushed and slaughtered like chickens, rickon wasted. we have an invalid bran, two girls who'll lose their names due to marriage.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by RobbStark(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
jamie, cersei and tyrion. The Starks? ned killed like a common traitor. Catelyn and you were ambushed and slaughtered like chickens, rickon wasted. we have an invalid bran, two girls who'll lose their names due to marriage.

Two girls who will get married hahaha.
Aya wont get married neither will Sanza. You forgot my bro the new King of The North Jon.

Well jus chill and watch as the Westeros stand still for the "Starks"

Hw was your day??
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Omoluabi16(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
RobbStark:

Two girls who will get married hahaha.
Aya wont get married neither will Sanza. You forgot my bro the new King of The North Jon.

Well jus chill and watch as the Westeros stand still for the "Starks"

Hw was your day??
haha. your brother, the bastård of winterfell?

My day was okay.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by scoundrel(f): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
I don’t care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.