Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. (3744 Views)

See 11 Functions Of The Local Government Chairmen That Might Shock You / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2017
quid:

so you mean all those sick POOR people in the villages need AK-47 and bullets in order to RECOVER?
if we can start manufacturing weapons, then producing hospital equipments will be much easier.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
if we can start manufacturing weapons, then producing hospital equipments will be much easier.
Dude, You got your priorities MIXED UP

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
quid:

Dude, You got your priorities MIXED UP
that is your problem.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
that is your problem.
You are one of those who seek to profit from war and destruction eh. . .
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by IJOBA2: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
If Nigerian Government wants to be Powerful. they must stop buying foreign military weapons. and start Local Companies that can produce it. they can use Ajaokuta . that town has raw metal and steel can be used for different and Advanced weapons. and existing companies like Innoson, must employ more scientists and engineers. and build more underground Labs. The Nigerian government can develop companies that produces Computers and Electronics. they can sign deals with Japanese Heavy Industries. my fellow black People be wise. Time waits for no one.
NIGERIA IS A ZOO
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by IJOBA2: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2017
KID HOW ARE YOU @ CASHKID
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2017
quid:

You are one of those who seek to profit from war and destruction eh. . .
something is wrong with your brain. it is the Secret societies controlling white governments that benefit from war.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
NIGERIA IS A ZOO
you are a animal. Blame the whites
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
something is wrong with your brain. it is the Secret societies controlling white governments that benefit from war.
ok.
Better for you to go and join them, keep your weapons in Europe and Russia. Stay away from Africa

1 Like

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017
quid:

ok.
Better for you to go and join them, keep your weapons in Europe and Russia. Stay away from Africa
they are already planing to get rid of us. They currently use chemical and biological weapons.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
they are already planing to get rid of us. They currently use chemical and biological weapons.
which is why you NEED better healthcare , not bombs and rifles.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by IJOBA2: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
I'm an animal.
I THOUGHT AS MUCH
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by khiaa(f): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
I like you, can we become friends?

Yes you can follow me.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

Yes you can follow me.
OK, can we talk through email, privately?
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by khiaa(f): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
OK, can we talk through email, privately?

About what, who the true Hebrews are? If it's that we can discuss it here because I know who they are.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

About what, who the true Hebrews are? If it's that we can discuss it here because I know who they are.
the true Hebrews are in west, east and southern African countries. But that is not I want to discuss. I would like to know you better
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by khiaa(f): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
the true Hebrews are in west, east and southern African countries. But that is not I want to discuss. I would like to know you better

They are also in the diaspora.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

They are also in the diaspora.
yeah. the black Americans, black Brazilians, and others. But not all of them. only 65% of Black Americans are pure Hebrews-paternal decent from Africa. The rest 35% of black Americans comes from white European slave masters. It also applies to other black diaspora.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by khiaa(f): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
yeah. the black Americans, black Brazilians, and others. But not all of them. only 65% of Black Americans are pure Hebrews-paternal decent from Africa. The rest 35% of black Americans comes from white European slave masters. It also applies to other black diaspora.

I know that all black Americans, black Brazilians and others aren't just like not all west, east, north and south Africans aren't.

Actually not from Africa but Israel.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

I know that all black Americans, black Brazilians and others aren't just like not all west, east, north and south Africans aren't.
OK. in west, east , and southern African countries .it is 98%-100% pure Hebrew Israelite blood. Which is e1b1a haplotype. Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa,Kenya, South Sudan and others are pure Hebrew Israelite Nations. But the black diaspora is mixed with white European blood. Among all of the black diaspora, it is only Haitians and Black Brazilians that still pure Hebrew Israelites. Because the white slave masters did not mix with them much.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by khiaa(f): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
OK. in west, east , and southern African countries .it is 98%-100% pure Hebrew Israelite blood. Which is e1b1a haplotype. Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa,Kenya, South Sudan and others are pure Hebrew Israelite Nations. But the black diaspora is mixed with white European blood. Among all of the black diaspora, it is only Haitians and Black Brazilians that still pure Hebrew Israelites. Because the white slave masters did not mix with them much.

You are waaaaaaay off. From what you are saying all Africans are Hebrews and that is so untrue.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

You are waaaaaaay off. From what you are saying all Africans are Hebrews and that is so untrue.
yes, all sub Saharan Africans are pure Hebrew Israelites. Only the North Africa and the Horn of Africa(north-east Africa) are Hamites. Nigerians, Ghanians, Kenyans, South Africans are Pure Hebrew Israelites. Check this picture below.

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Dedetwo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
If Nigerian Government wants to be Powerful. they must stop buying foreign military weapons. and start Local Companies that can produce it. they can use Ajaokuta . that town has raw metal and steel can be used for different and Advanced weapons. and existing companies like Innoson, must employ more scientists and engineers. and build more underground Labs. The Nigerian government can develop companies that produces Computers and Electronics. they can sign deals with Japanese Heavy Industries. my fellow black People be wise. Time waits for no one.

Ajaokuta has no raw metal talk less of materials. The selection of Ajaokuta as the site of the so-called steel complex was an idiocy born out of maligned political thought process only can be seen in Nigeria. It goes to tall about the cesspit called Nigeria. I honestly hate the country and wished it ceases to exist or exists without any part of Igbo land.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

Can you share and documents/research work on this African-Hebrew connection ?
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Horus(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Nigerian Air Force Drone armed with a bomb

The Star tilt-rotor unmanned aircraft which takes off vertically and can go up to five kilometers for aerial surveillance.
It also has aerial bombardment capabilities. Fitted with a 250 kg drop bomb.
This is one of the most innovative Nigerian made weapons available.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wikileaks Confirms Atiku Used Intels Logistics As An Oil Bunkering Agent. / Igbo's Are Too Insulted In Nigeria / US Military Had Advance Warning Of Iranian Ballistic Missile Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.