Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? (8898 Views)

Can Affiliate Marketing Be The Ultimate Employer Of Unemployed Nigerian Youths? / Freelancing: A Quick Escape For Unemployment Among Nigerian Youths / Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2017
It was revealed by the Nigerian Bureau of statistics that in the first quarter of 2016 the actual population of Nigerians that are willing, able and actively looking for jobs are 78.4 million. As high as this figure seem to be, the figures have been criticized by experts that the actual reality is much more than this.

Despite the potential that affiliate marketing holds for the future of Nigerian youths, yet Nigerians are less aware that a full time or part time job with enormous amount of pay has long been waiting for them. The aim of this thread is to create awareness of affiliate marketing and to encourage Nigerian youths to look at this direction for employment.

What is affiliate marketing all about?

Put in a very simple term, you are an ecommerce giant like konga or jumia, or a digital publisher that write guides such as eBooks and other software for commercial purpose. You employ me to get you customers and you are willing to pay me for every single sale I bring to you. I recommend your product on social Medias and other platforms. When anybody buys your product as a result of my recommendation, you pay me commission. In the above example you are a vendor/publisher and I am an affiliate.

The commission per/sale on digital products is usually 50% to 100%. I will recommend being an affiliate to digital products because of their high commission.

Below are few important facts you should know about affiliate marketing.

1. The affiliate marketing market is worth over N2.1 trillion naira and it is expected to grow in terms of yearly spending by 16%

2. 73% of affiliate marketers are males and 58% are college students

3. 52% of affiliate marketers do it part time while 48% does it full time and sees it as a life time career

4. More than 75% Australian market is owned by one affiliate network. Commission factory

5. In most affiliate programs, less than 10% of affiliates drive 90% of traffic and conversions. Going by our fact number one, this implies that less than 10% of affiliate marketers earn 90% of the N2.1 trillion. This is to tell you that those that invest little time to learn affiliate marketing either part time or fulltime have mega commissions awaiting them.

Lastly:

Affiliate marketing is the most profitable online venture that Nigerians that want to earn passive income online should consider first. I can say this because I have tried various forms of online businesses and I must confess that affiliate marketing is gold. In a period like this that a person will like to plan for his 2017, affiliate marketing should be at the top of your list regardless of who you are.

I will share with a handful of Lucky nairalanders the exact methods I use to succeed in affiliate marketing.
See www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by shiffynaani(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oh God help me for i am gonna be uenturing into the market soon
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
gee99:

Thanks for the info Jagaban. I have few questions for you and I'll be glad if you provide me with the appropriate answers. They are as follows;

1. What is the minimum and maximum number of products I can promote at a time?

2. Do I have to create a squeeze page for every product am promoting? If yes, where would they be re-directed to the moment someone opts-in?

3. Is it possible and advisable to promote different products from different niches at a time?

4. Is my landing page the same as my blog? If yes, can I do as above in question "3" on it?

5. Kindly clear my fear on these ones while I ruminate on the other areas I have questions.

Thank you.

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

1 Like

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
shiffynaani:
Oh God help me for i am gonna be uenturing into the market soon

i pray that God guide every single step of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by shiffynaani(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

i pray that God guide every single step of yours.
Amen sir

1 Like

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Pearly255(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by BekBek(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Buking1: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
H
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by virus05(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.
I use maXbounty. how did you open your clickbank
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by supereagle(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
I tried to register with CB last December using Ghana as my address , but when I got to address section, I put all the details required, up till now I am yet to hear from them. I have my payoneer card sent to me.I did all the same day. what did I do wrong?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Davijunson: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
seriously, I need another means of income. been reading about Affiliate Marketing but haven't really made my mind. but I think with this post, I've found something worth paying attention to.

I really need someone to guide me on this. OP any way I can reach you
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Walexz02(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Affliatjagaban my main man
The problem be sayall your stuffs na money
Show us love na
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
virus05:

i explained it in details in the affiliate jagaban guide. you can check it at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by ganie(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
I will like to know more about this, ama novice
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
supereagle:
I tried to register with CB last December using Ghana as my address , but when I got to address section, I put all the details required, up till now I am yet to hear from them. I have my payoneer card sent to me.I did all the same day. what did I do wrong?

you are suppose to use uk and not Ghana. for the payoneer you will not need it with a uk account. for years i have been using pay for me service for withdrawals and it have prove to be very save.

1 Like

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by legalwealth(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:
It was revealed by the Nigerian Bureau of statistics that in the first quarter of 2016 the actual population of Nigerians that are willing, able and actively looking for jobs are 78.4 million. As high as this figure seem to be, the figures have been criticized by experts that the actual reality is much more than this.

Despite the potential that affiliate marketing holds for the future of Nigerian youths, yet Nigerians are less aware that a full time or part time job with enormous amount of pay has long been waiting for them. The aim of this thread is to create awareness of affiliate marketing and to encourage Nigerian youths to look at this direction for employment.

Put in a very simple term, you are an ecommerce giant like konga or jumia, or a digital publisher that write guides such as eBooks and other software for commercial purpose. You employ me to get you customers and you are willing to pay me for every single sale I bring to you. I recommend your product on social Medias and other platforms. When anybody buys your product as a result of my recommendation, you pay me commission. In the above example you are a vendor/publisher and I am an affiliate.

The commission per/sale on digital products is usually 50% to 100%. I will recommend being an affiliate to digital products because of their high commission.

1. The affiliate marketing market is worth over N2.1 trillion naira and it is expected to grow in terms of yearly spending by 16%

3. 52% of affiliate marketers do it part time while 48% does it full time and sees it as a life time career

4. More than 75% Australian market is owned by one affiliate network. Commission factory

5. In most affiliate programs, less than 10% of affiliates drive 90% of traffic and conversions. Going by our fact number one, this implies that less than 10% of affiliate marketers earn 90% of the N2.1 trillion. This is to tell you that those that invest little time to learn affiliate marketing either part time or fulltime have mega commissions awaiting them.

Lastly:

Affiliate marketing is the most profitable online venture that Nigerians that want to earn passive income online should consider first. I can say this because I have tried various forms of online businesses and I must confess that affiliate marketing is gold. In a period like this that a person will like to plan for his 2017, affiliate marketing should be at the top of your list regardless of who you are.

I will share with a handful of Lucky nairalanders the exact methods I use to succeed in affiliate marketing.

Nice one!
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by legalwealth(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
supereagle:

Use UK but sign up initially with a good UK IP. You can then be accessing on any IP including that of Nigeria.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Davijunson:
seriously, I need another means of income. been reading about Affiliate Marketing but haven't really made my mind. but I think with this post, I've found something worth paying attention to.

I really need someone to guide me on this. OP any way I can reach you

kindly reach me through www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Celsony: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
May God help us to start successfully...
But in your package, do you have a guide to create pay pal account? If not pls how can i create one? /smiley
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Davijunson: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

kindly reach me through www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
aiit.... thanks.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Celsony: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please is it advisable to use a public cyber cafe, cause i dont have a laptop of my own.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
this guy again. importer has now become: affiliate marketer. i dont buy into this anyways. the affiliate ads wont click themselves. op is being enrichd tru his ebook sales

4 Likes

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by eliwa47(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why not!
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Xzbit91: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
virus05:
Does maxbounty accept Nigerians or you use VPN?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Xzbit91: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
supereagle:

I've not heard from them either
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by virus05(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Xzbit91:

Does maxbounty accept Nigerians or you use VPN?
they accept all countries
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by makan85(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

Lastly:

. pls bro can I hv ur contact so we can talk better
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by makan85(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

Lastly:

. this is my no 08167736461 I will so much appreciate it if u can put me through
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by kunlesufyan(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

Lastly:

Very informative, I already set a goal to be highly skilled in affiliate marketing in 2017. I will follow this thread with utmost seriousness. Thank you very much for sharing, God bless.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Ventura1: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

i explained it in details in the affiliate jagaban guide. you can check it at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

I won't like to spoil your business, I bought your guide but the information you provided in it is not complete and contacting you is almost impossible, you don't respond to Skype and Whatsapp messages and your phone is always switched off. You don't do business like that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by XaintJoel20: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

you are suppose to use uk and not Ghana. for the payoneer you will not need it with a uk account. for years i have been using pay for me service for withdrawals and it have prove to be very save.
I am interested. How do I go about it
Thanks.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by GoldEnyong(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
pls must one have a blog before venturing into it? What other ways can one use? This is my email address patrickenyong@yahoo.com kindly send me a mail.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! / Recent Development In Banking Industry In Nigeria / Where In Nigeria Can We Find Kaolin In Commercial Scale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.