Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat (1674 Views)

Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by habgito: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Twitter user, @abisolabejide shared the conversation she had with her mum after she reacted to a sex post she made on Snapchat.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/twitter-user-shares-her-mums-reaction.html

lalasticlala royalroy

Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by habgito: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
See more

Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by chiefolododo(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
And she still posted this on twitter to shame her mama?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Nigerian mothers
We are the bestest
cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerian mothers could be so dramatic grin
Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by Homeboiy: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's not from her mom but from her madam
dont quote me if u dont understand
Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by SafeDavid(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mama's got no chill. grin
Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by decatalyst(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
The girl is silly for posting the mom's reply for the world to see. Is she trying to make a mockery of the mother?

I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by Nogodye(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmmm Kudos! to Nigerian mamas, they can overhype ehn
Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by Nogodye(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmmm Kudos! to Nigerian Christian mamas, they can overhype ehn even they can spiritualise pure water.
Re: Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat by Tmex(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
All i could decipher from all of this is that she has a good mum

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? / 6 Etiquette Rules People Break Without Even Realizing It / The Childhood Origins Of Narcissism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.