Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here (93055 Views)

Convert Your Itunes Gift Card Amazon Card To Cash / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And All Other Gift Card, Direct Loader. / We Buy All Types Of Gift Card Including Itunes Gift Card ,amazon Gift Card ,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 12, 2017
COUNTRIES INCLUDE : USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, ETC

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Amazon gift card with cash receipt
*Amazon card with debit card receipt
*Amazon card with no receipt
*Ebay gift card
*ITunes gift card, Us, Germany, Netherlands
*Walmart gift card
*Visa gift with cash receipt
*American express gift card with cash receipt
*Master gift card with cash receipt

WhatsApp: 08157056830
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 11:26am On May 13, 2017
SELL YOUR GIFT CARD TO ME |FAST PAYMENT | TRUSTED & TRUSTED 100%%

✿ONLINE:- MON-SUN 24/7

✿COUNTRY:- USA、UK、EURO

✿BUYING:-ITUNES GIFT CARD, AMAZON GIFT CARD WITH RECEIPT

✿VALUE: : $25-$50-$100 WORTH OF ITUNES CARD EVERYDAY

✿PAYMENT: BITCOIN /BANK TRANSFER
ONCE I VERIFY THE CODE, MONEY IS RELEASED TO YOUR WALLET ADDRESS OR ANY BANK ACCOUNT

✿YOU NEED TO ENSURE:
1. YOU PROVIDE GENUINE CARDS
2. SEND ME A PHYSICAL PIC OR CARD CODE ( ITUNES ONLY)

✿PLEASE NOTE THAT
“The code entered is not valid.”
"This code has already been redeemed."
"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed."
"Your Apple ID has been disabled."
“The code you entered has not been properly activated.”
I CANNOT PAY YOU

✿CONTACT ME
Name:- DELMACOM
What'sapp :- +2348157056830
Email:- delmacombiz@yahoo.com

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 15, 2017
ONCE I VERIFY THE CODE, MONEY IS RELEASED TO YOUR WALLET ADDRESS OR ANY BANK ACCOUNT
✿YOU NEED TO ENSURE:
✿PLEASE NOTE THAT
I CANNOT PAY YOU
✿CONTACT ME

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Realphilo(m): 10:35pm On May 15, 2017
What if you have a good Web presence for this stuffs, don't you think you will go far? contact me through my signature. will like to work for you on this.
adeleyeolusoji:

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........$200 ITunes is also welcome.
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 17, 2017

✿YOU NEED TO ENSURE:

✿PLEASE NOTE THAT
I CANNOT PAY YOU

✿CONTACT ME

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by PropertyAsset: 6:53am On May 18, 2017
WE ACCEPT BITCOIN FOR PAYMENT FOR BUYING LANDS IN SOME OF OUR ESTATES!!!

Many are aware of the Ajah area of Lagos being the hub of Real Estate Investment in Nigeria, especially in Lagos.
Ajah is just the next big town to Lekki. A plot of Land currently sellS in Lekki for about N200m. Lekki was seeling for less than N100,000 in the 90s and now you can imagine the price difference. It was selling for few tens of thousands in the early 2000s. We have another opportunity for you to key into #LandBanking now in Ajah, which is the nearest and next town to Lekki. For just N12m, we can help you secure a titled land with CofO in a Secured Estate, and just behind the Shoprite in Shangotedo, Ajah which is where the Lagos Business School (LBS) is located. No Omo-Onile Wahala as your investment is safe (Lawyers and Surveyors do testify to this)

PROMO: Buy Titled &Secure Estate (Westwood Park Ajah) Behind New Shoprite- Get An ipad

Westwood Park Estate Is Located In A Serene Environment Of The New Economic Centre Of Lagos.

ESTATE FEATURES:
- Good Road Network
- Street Light
- Gated & Secured Environment
- Sports Corridors
- Landscaping
- Shopping Centres.

Why You Must Buy Into Westwood Park Estate 2
- The Estate Will Appreciate By Over 150% In 12 Months.
- Excellent Location,10 Minutes to VGC
- Excellent Facilities
- GOOD TITLE
- Free From Any Known Government Acquisition.

We Currently Run A Promo For iPad Every Buyer! AND THIS PROMO MAY END SOON
* Neighborhood:
* Oluwa-Ni-n-Sola Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos - The Largest Private Estate In Lagos.
* The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University.
* Novare Mall, Lekki (Sangotedo) - The Largest Shopping Mall In Lagos.
* Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One Of The Most Expensive Housing Estate In Lagos.
* The Monastery, Sangotedo: The Catholic Monastery.
* Lagos Homes, Sangotedo.
* Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
* And Many Others.

PRICE: N12m outright

INSTALLMENTAL: 3 Months

For Further Inquiries and Inspection;
Call/WhatsApp Banji:+2348034113771 /+2348027390046
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by qlassify: 5:12pm On May 18, 2017
GET PAID IN 15MINUTES WITH UR FRESH GIFT CARDS NO TIME TO WASTE TIME FASTER THAN WESTERN UNION

Itunes Gift Card , amazon ,, Needed Now... hoty hoty

Other
Denominations: $15-100

US and CANADA ITUNES

I need $10,000 daily... I BUY in bulk
No USED CARD please...One on one transaction is allowed for big cards .Holla Asap
Whatsapp : 07055937996 ... text/call : 07083043911
GOD BLESS U ALL

1 Like

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by maryikpaha: 11:08pm On May 18, 2017
Go and open your own post, if you are real. Adeleyeolusoji aka Delmacombiz is the best, very reliable and trustworthy
Fast transaction and he will even update us, every week on how the market is, on how to go for the right card that pay more

Guy this guy is just very good at what he is doing, very much consign about we his clients.

Oga u are too much
It is my right to do this for u cos u have done so much for us, so if u are one of his customers let the world know how reliable this guy is to us

Thanks

You can call him
Or whatsapp him on
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by teezy001: 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
I have to do this again and again, Delmacom is the right person to deal with, when it comes to exchange of gift cards, be it AMazon, iTunes etc. Mr. Adeleye is truthful, trustworthy, God fearing, smart, kind, fast in processing and to cap it all, he will surely update you. Let me say this again, if I should count with my teeth, I should have process upto hundred cards with Delmacom and never have issues. Please, check him out and testify. Thank you.
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by joevesxm: 9:32pm On May 19, 2017
Still buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below. Bring your US, CAD and AUD iTunes Gift Cards.

Reach out to me to receive instant payment. No delays, prompt and fast. Get your Naira instantly

Convert your iTunes Gift Cards and receive payment.

Buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below.

There Has Been a Little Change In Price Due to the Sharp Drop in Dollar Rate.

****New Price List Takes Effect From 14/05/2017 ****

10$ to 99$ is 240/$
100$ to 999$ is 250/$
1000$ upward is 255/$

WhatsApp: 08186414993

Thanks.

We hope to keep serving you in the best way we can.
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by xlyte: 11:23pm On May 19, 2017
Visit itunes2naira.com for all your iTunes and Amazon gift card..
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
OUNTRIES INCLUDE : USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, ETC

I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by salesforce: 6:34pm On May 21, 2017
O
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 23, 2017

I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........$200 ITunes is also welcome.
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 23, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 23, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:02am On May 24, 2017
Come one, come all and let transact together,
Sell your iTunes, amazon and other gift card to me
And exchange for cash or bitcoin.

You are in a safe hand and also in the right place when
We deal together.

You can call me on 08157056830

Whatsapp me on 08157056830

Telegram number 081570576830
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:05am On May 24, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
Come one, come all and let transact together,
Sell your iTunes, amazon and other gift card to me
And exchange for cash or bitcoin.

You are in a safe hand and also in the right place when
We deal together.

You can call me on 08157056830

Whatsapp me on 08157056830

Telegram number 081570576830

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2017
I need those that will be supplying me on a regular bases of iTunes gift Card and other gift cards. Just contact me and let start a relationship. Thanks. 08157056830

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 25, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
More to come

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 26, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by johnkey: 4:20am On May 28, 2017
tested trusted and reliable.
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 28, 2017
more

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 29, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 11:02am On May 30, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by davmul(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2017
Since I started trading with dis guy, I don't lose card to Scammers any more, and all my friends too.

Just trade with him and see what he is made off. U will get alert within minutes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Ice Block Making Machine / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.