Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here (92873 Views)

Convert Your Itunes Gift Card Amazon Card To Cash / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And All Other Gift Card, Direct Loader. / We Buy All Types Of Gift Card Including Itunes Gift Card ,amazon Gift Card ,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 7:34am On May 31, 2017
More transactions

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2017
I need those that will be supplying me on a regular bases of iTunes gift Card and any other gift cards, and get paid within me. Know stories

Just contact me and let start a relationship.

Thanks.

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
I need those that will be supplying me on a regular bases of iTunes gift Card and any other gift cards, and get paid within me. Know stories

COUNTRIES INCLUDE : USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK,
NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN, etc

I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Amazon gift card with cash receipt
*Amazon card with debit card receipt
*Amazon card with no receipt
*Ebay gift card
*ITunes gift card, Us, Germany, Netherlands
*Walmart gift card
*Visa gift with cash receipt
*American express gift card with cash receipt
*Master gift card with cash receipt

WhatsApp: 08157056830
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by loisgad: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Surest guy, very fast. I can assure you he will credit your account between within. feel free to transact with him very efficient,reliable and trustworthy
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Zammy123(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2017
can you buy Kuwait iTunes card? 6.5kd value.. 2 pieces
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by loisgad: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sure guy always on point

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by maryikpaha: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Trusted and reliable

Very fast in trascaction. Just try him once and experience true transparency. Thanks bros
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by loisgad: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
I don't know my post move from investment to business to business. That is why I needed to create another.
You can check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/3659672/buy-itunes-gift-card-amazon
COUNTRIES INCLUDE : USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, ETC
NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN
I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

baba your sure na 10 much.

I am just posting on his behalf, he can't reply from his end.

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by maryikpaha: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
See the transactions of this guy in the month of MAY.

pls nairaland admin allow this guy to be able to post. he can not post from his end for over four days now

this guy is the best when it comes to gift card, this is a product of a Nigerian

Thanks bros

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by maryikpaha: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
More

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
I don't know my post move from investment to business to business. That is why I needed to create another.

You can check it out

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by loisgad: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2017
This guy is just the best, very reliable, efficient, trustworthy and honest

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2017

You can check it out 

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2017

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

BBM : D88996AC

Telegram : 08157056830

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
You can check out my other post on investment page.
These particular post moved here and I don't know why

https://www.nairaland.com/3818356/buy-itunes-giftcard-amazon-other-gift

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2017
I DO BUT ITUNES, AMAZON, STEAM, VISA, VANILLA, WALMART AND OTHER GIFT CARDS, AND GEY PAID WITHIN MINUTES

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

WhatsApp or call any of these numbers

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by maryikpaha: 5:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Guys, this guy called Adeleye Adesoji is a very sure guy.
like I always say transactions are within minutes
is not those that will give you higher price, trick you to send card and run with ur money.
Very fast, efficient and reliable always.
Above all, he transact with minutes
you can see the way I am talking because he will never run away with your money, when you sent him a good card, every Monday morning he must update us.
Thanks DELMACOM
call him now or what app him

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by maryikpaha: 5:33am On Jun 12, 2017
sure guy always

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Fred4life(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
I DID BUSINESS WITH HIM JUST NOW AND I GOT MY CASH SHARPLY.. ......I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM, HE IS THE BEST DUDE.. .....

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2017

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2017

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2017

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2017

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by xmart(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2017
adeleyeolusoji:
Thanks to u all
Pls wat is ur itunes rate? hw much u take dey buy?
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Mcleo007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

INTRODUCING IBL ESCROW SERVICE

Hello good people of Nairaland. This is introducing the IBL ESCROW SERVICE, an innovation of my company, THE INSPIRED BY LEO GLOBAL SERVICES. I feel honoured to say I have been a big beneficiary of this great online forum. I started IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS some years back after carefully understanding the need to create a service that could cater for a set of people (those not in Lagos and have things to pickup and have dispatched to their location), especially during the mini importation boom. The brainchild of the business; thanks to God, the people that employed my service and the continuous flourishing of this great forum, IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS has grown and promises to achieve greater heights. At it, I became an employer of labour and groomed young protégés who are doing ok on their own now.

For your escrow needs, kindly check out our thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3863210/introducing-ibl-escrow-service

Thanks
Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
COME AND LET US TRADE TOGETHER, GET YOUR MONEY WITHIN MINUTES WITHOUT STRESS.

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by ejanla37(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
He's very sure to the call . I just transacted with him a few mins ago and got instant payment. He's highly recommended . keep it up boss

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017

LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by davmul(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Our latest transaction with this guy, although we went to him for the transaction since he said is having problem with is app. But because the cards is for a friend, we needed to transact face to face and he paid us cash. 250k
this guy is the best online gift card exchanger, take it or leave it.
Thanks man please keep it up and God will continue to bless you

Re: I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 03, 2017
don't know my post move from investment to business to business. That is why I needed to create another.
You can check it out
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Ebay gift card
*Walmart gift card
WhatsApp or call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Ice Block Making Machine / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.