Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? (652 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? by PEPPERified: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Momsy, when reporting you to another relative would be like "if you see the ugly girl he brought home, you would know something is wrong somewhere".

Re: How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? by DEWKID(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
so true
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy

Cc TrapHedges cumman hia...
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? by TrapHedges(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy
Cc TrapHedges cumman hia...
lmao but my moma got chill
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? by subtlemee(f): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol and rolling on the floor

But the reverse will be the case if she turns out to be Dangote's, Otedola's,Adenuga's or president's daughter
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? by PEPPERified: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmao but my moma got chill

Mehn, my own momma gat no chill. She once discribed my gf, so graphical that I had to go back and look at my gf's photo.
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Relate To This? by TrapHedges(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
PEPPERified:

Mehn, my own momma gat no chill. She once discribed my gf, so graphical that I had to go back and look at my gf's photo.

zero chill bro.. One thing my mum will say is you better not be cuter than yo girl

(1) (Reply)

Call For Direct Induction At CISDMAS / I Can’t Afford Food To Eat, Broke Muhammad Ali’s Only Son Cries Out / Siiros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.