Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ofada Rice!!! Original Clean Ofada Rice With Shikini Money - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ofada Rice!!! Original Clean Ofada Rice With Shikini Money (776 Views)

Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes / Ofada Rice!!! Original Clean Ofada Rice With Shikini Money / How To Make Basmati Fried Rice with prawns in pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofada Rice!!! Original Clean Ofada Rice With Shikini Money by Wuraola1111: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello Guys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Local rice is actually different from our own Local rice. Our own local rice Is the real OFADA RICE from OFADA town in Ogun state.

ORIGINAL
CLEAN
REAL
TASTEFUL
YUMMY
Contact SISI OREKE FOR YOUR RAW OFADA RICE today and get free tips on how to make yummy OFADA stew.

call 08115839348.....We deliver to your door step in Lagos
Re: Ofada Rice!!! Original Clean Ofada Rice With Shikini Money by subtlemee(f): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
I'm in Uyo,how do I get? I so love this local rice like no man's biz,very little ingredients needed to make it delicious and tasty unlike all the *fake uncle ben's* that you'll put one packet of Maggi and you'll turn out to be a bad cook
Re: Ofada Rice!!! Original Clean Ofada Rice With Shikini Money by Wuraola1111: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Am so glad you like OFADA rice!!! But if you taste our very own OFADA rice ( all grains are ofada no mixture) you would definitely ask for more.

Life is easier. we will courier it down to your door step.

contact us on 08115839348

subtlemee:
I'm in Uyo,how do I get? I so love this local rice like no man's biz,very little ingredients needed to make it delicious and tasty unlike all the *fake uncle ben's* that you'll put one packet of Maggi and you'll turn out to be a bad cook

(1) (Reply)

My 1st Nairaland Student / The Important Of Banana To Our Body / New Arrival!! Chicken Cutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.