Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) (49577 Views)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by sixtuschimere: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
According to Uchenna,the keke above was reportedly produced by a boy in Aba.He wrote....

'The inguienity in Aba starts as early as this'.

Whether it is a 'toy' keke or not,the boy deserves praises from Nigerians.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-keke-that-was-produced-by-boy-in.html

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by beetown(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
nice invention.

my second FTC today grin
I wanna give a shalat to the op for posting something sensible. op more grease to ya elbow
I also wonna thank lala for moving this to FP...lala wehidone sir
I also give God the glory for making me alive to see this day. Baba na u biko

I also wanna thank BEDC for their steady of electricity.bedc una try

I appreciate mtn for their fast network...mtn say no to xenophobia

I wonna thank myself for being so jobless meanwhile for those who're yet to get FTC just double your hustle you'll get it someday tongue grin

23 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Mortiple(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Enough of caricatures of 'inventions'!

He could have channeled his energy and resources to making 'real' Keke or something better than what we already know.

So what does he want us to do for him now?

Apparently, he wants a governorship handshake from the governor. After that, he disappears till eternity.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by koolet: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Almighty Nigeria celebrating keke napep sad
Mtchw smh jst Too many toys these days

Mr man below me jst come and see wonders abokis are crafting in kaduna

wha do you meanw

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Alitair(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
koolet:
What is the use... Too many toys these days
If sponsored he would be making the real stuff.. *it could be you

18 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by princemillla(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good one but I wanna believe we've passed the age of building carton tricycle... We need real time inventions.

3 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by littlewonders: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
ERA of prototype has passed. Let's do real inventions

3 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Dan42(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
littlewonders:
ERA of prototype has passed. Let's do real inventions
Prototype is very important when it come to design.

17 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by surrogatesng: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
very skilled boy

6 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by tarboshi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mortiple:

He could have channeled his energy and resources to making 'real' Keke or something better than what we already know.

Apparently, he wants a governorship handshake from the governor. After that, he disappears till eternity.

Hope you have heard of the word prototype? Every good brand started with a prototype.

13 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Homeboiy: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mortiple:

Provide the materials for him n watch him do it better

amebo

27 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Adonis3: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
tarboshi:

Hope you have heard of the word prototype? Every good brand started with a prototype.

Started Bro

Not doing something that has been done before

I can bet that there are millions of kids who can do this.. This is nothing special, and the more we keep celebrating mediocrity or bullshit, the more we keep being stagnant.

#Adonis3HasSpoken

17 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by adorablepepple(f): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
smiley
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by lollypeezle(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dear OP,

What do you mean by "keke that was produced"

Is this what you call production?

Kontinu

1 Like

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by TosineGuy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
k
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Mouthgag: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
Nansense grin

Can it fly?

This osu-alusi people sef grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by dayleke: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by newfound2012: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
nice one. time to locally produce this keke. innoson take note

2 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by shamecurls(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sigh.......
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by RichDad1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice toy. embarassed cry
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by distilledwalex(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Make he dey ride am na
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by LordOfNaira: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dan42:

Prototype is very important when it come to design.

But the design is the same as we know it so what is the essense of this typical bullshit?

3 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by QuietHammer(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
sixtuschimere:
According to Uchenna,the keke above was reportedly produced by a boy in Aba.He wrote....

'The inguienity in Aba starts as early as this'.

Whether it is a 'toy' keke or not,the boy deserves praises from Nigerians.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-keke-that-was-produced-by-boy-in.html
Praises? For the time wasted in making this toy? Trash. Niggaz be wasting valuable time making nonsense just so they'll be noticed. Useless toy of no commercial value.

5 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by shamecurls(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But what are yorubas good at sef undecided

We re your masters!
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Tolams16(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
I see potentials......

4 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
koolet:
What is the use...
Too many toys these days
watz the name of the pramiry school u attended bcuz as fa as am concerned, ur Brian is not working ......

1 Like

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by LordOfNaira: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
tarboshi:

What is the essense of a prototype for a design already familiar around the world? He built a toy not a prototype.

5 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by leokennedi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mortiple:

A wet blanket spotted...

5 Likes

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by steppin: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mortiple:

Bad Belle. Haven't you heard about people who design just cars?
Free yourself from Jealousy slavery.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure / 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) / Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.