Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) (49803 Views)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
ibos and innovation.

1 Like

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
beetown:
nice invention.

my second FTC today grin
I wanna give a shalat to the op for posting something sensible. op more grease to ya elbow
I also wonna thank lala for moving this to FP...lala wehidone sir
I also give God the glory for making me alive to see this day. Baba na u biko

I also wanna thank BEDC for their steady of electricity.bedc una try

I appreciate mtn for their fast network...mtn say no to xenophobia

I wonna thank myself for being so jobless meanwhile for those who're yet to get FTC just double your hustle you'll get it someday tongue grin

You're a dirty pant for that last comment
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by beetown(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
amiablesystems:

You're a dirty pant for that last comment
ignored!!!
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Emycord: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mortiple:
Enough of caricatures of 'inventions'!

He could have channeled his energy and resources to making 'real' Keke or something better than what we already know.

So what does he want us to do for him now?

Apparently, he wants a governorship handshake from the governor. After that, he disappears till eternity.
jealousy kills fast. Guy thats how most of the inventors started as jokes but taken seriously by thier govt and were funded. The almighty tecno phone started like a joke . It was an experiment for students . The battery was the only best option after nokia . They went back did thier home work and today they are a household name in telephoning and a high selling brand . Nnamdi kanu's followers are technically advanced

1 Like

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
i think the poo processor i built when i was a teenager is better than this, atleast my poo processor generates electricity
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by dejavuh0007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
this is mediocrity at its peak. i see some people calling this thing an invention?
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by rainnaira(f): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
koolet:
What is the use... Too many toys these days
which one did u do won't b surprised if u can't even draw a cup.

1 Like

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Factors: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Plx he nids support to mobilize the toy to real dnt you fink xo?

1 Like

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
courage1:
Miller Henry Gods heritage shared:

FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU MAY NEVER HAVE KNOWN

You may already know that Nigeria is the
largest black nation in the world and the
most populous nation in Africa.

You may already know that Nigeria has
great dependency on crude oil, plus all the other opinions of David Cameron.

Here are 20 unpopular facts about Nigeria.

1. Are you aware that all over the world
Nigerians are setting the pace and becoming the standard by which others measure themselves? Do you know?

2. In the US, Nigerians are the most educated immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.

3. 60% of Nigerians in the US have college degrees. This is far above the American national average of 30%.

4. Nigerians in US are one of the highest earners, typically earning 25% more than
the median US income of $53k.

5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, Nigerians routinely outperform their peers from other nations.

6. A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family, have officially been named the smartest family in the UK.

7. The designer of the famous car, Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu, is a super
talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.

8. The World’s fastest supercomputer was
designed by a world renowned inventor
and scientist, Philip Emeagwali, a full-
blown Nigerian whose patency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the patency to the world’s fastest computer: a Black Nigerian.

9. The wealthiest Black man and woman on earth are Nigerians, Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.

10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not for the leadership role Nigeria played.

11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who
ruled after apartheid, two of them once
lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President of South Africa. We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and
our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.

12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost
hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and Sierra Leone which the world ignored because they have no oil.

13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2003, Nigeria restored the
elected President back to power.

14. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom had street lights fueled by palm oil.

15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.

16. Amina was a warrior queen who ruled Zaria Emirate in Kaduna state, Northwestern Nigeria 400 years ago in 1610. Google and see what she means to Africa.

17. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom and built a statue for
France free of charge. We are not poor blacks. Nigeria is rich and don’t be lied to.

18. The first television station in Africa was NTA Ibadan (1960) long before Ireland has their RTE station.

=========
Wherever you look in this great country, Nigeria, heroes abound both now and in our recent and ancient past.

If all you do is listen to mainstream Western media, you’ll not get the full picture of your Nigerian heritage.

Do not listen to any leader who says Nigerians are criminals, no matter who he is, or his height and position.

We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs & corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness.

==========
Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:

19. On the 7th May, 2016 at Howard University in Washington D.C history was
made. Out of 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy candidates, 43 of them were Nigerians and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians.
The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION with living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single country with over 400 languages.

They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas et al.

If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one
will blow it for you.

#VIVA_NAIJA!!

20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians
world over and only less than 250,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records.

This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global media.

Listen Nigeria, don't let anybody woo you
into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian.

Nigerians are NOT criminals.

You are NOT a criminal.

You are topnotch; second to none around the world.

I am proud am created a Nigerian, thank you . .

Be proud of Nigeria wherever you go.

Take out your Passport with pride.

Be proud of our GREEN HERITAGE.

Be enthusiastic o[truncated by WhatsApp]

God bless you my brother, i will also do my part in making Nigeria greater in the future by the grace of God
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by LordOfNaira: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
omsal84:

Hope you are a human being? Let's know what you have accomplished in this regard.

Shut up, my friend. The rest of the world have gone far ahead. Kids are making complex machines, spy gadgets and talking about the future of infrared technology but you stay here climaxing over a toy in the 21st century.
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nofuckgiven: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Afonjas and bad belle are like 5&6,stupid people : undecided
They cant even invent a toothpick tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by kenoz(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by sucre2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
What have you done for yourself?

Mortiple:

He could have channeled his energy and resources to making 'real' Keke or something better than what we already know.

Apparently, he wants a governorship handshake from the governor. After that, he disappears till eternity.

1 Like

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by femolii: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Enough of all these yeye event.Osus nawaoo for una self make una train am about carry carry of drugs na una way na osus.
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by littlewonders: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dan42:

Prototype is very important when it come to design.

Not prototype of an invention which is already in use like that tricycle. Unless something new is added it.
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by ikegod1122: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
aba made
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by eyescue(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mortiple:

...and you are here talking yayampoo! What kind of bad belle are you. Thus is what could be prototype which mean the possibility of building a real one is if given the right resources. Just appreciate the guy first
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by daremiarchs(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
No light for ogida barracks o.
Which area your bedc for they do well??

beetown:
nice invention.

my second FTC today grin
I wanna give a shalat to the op for posting something sensible. op more grease to ya elbow
I also wonna thank lala for moving this to FP...lala wehidone sir
I also give God the glory for making me alive to see this day. Baba na u biko

I also wanna thank BEDC for their steady of electricity.bedc una try

I appreciate mtn for their fast network...mtn say no to xenophobia

I wonna thank myself for being so jobless meanwhile for those who're yet to get FTC just double your hustle you'll get it someday tongue grin
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by beetown(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
daremiarchs:
No light for ogida barracks o. Which area your bedc for they do well??
in ughelli....we get up to 18 hours everyday
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by beetown(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
daremiarchs:
No light for ogida barracks o. Which area your bedc for they do well??
in ughelli....we get up to 18 hours UPS everyday
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by daremiarchs(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
beetown:

in ughelli....we get up to 18 hours UPS everyday
Ughelli undecided
Is it anywhere near Benin?
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by savagefinder: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alitair:
If sponsored he would be making the real stuff.. *it could be you
lol..just like that?
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by beetown(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
daremiarchs:
Ughelli undecided Is it anywhere near Benin?
nah...in delta
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by daremiarchs(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
beetown:

nah...in delta
And you enjoy bedc?
Chei! I don suffer, me wey get the light no see am use
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by mumuface(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
For this 21st century?

Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by beetown(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
daremiarchs:
And you enjoy bedc? Chei! I don suffer, me wey get the light no see am use
it's like that sometimes
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
adorablepepple:
smiley
NEVER JUDGE A MAN BY THE SIZE OF HIS FLACCID dick
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by scholes23(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
sixtuschimere:
According to Uchenna,the keke above was reportedly produced by a boy in Aba.He wrote....

'The inguienity in Aba starts as early as this'.

Whether it is a 'toy' keke or not,the boy deserves praises from Nigerians.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-keke-that-was-produced-by-boy-in.html
Above indeed!!! But I scrolled down to view the picture . Una dey even copy and paste before reading
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

But the design is the same as we know it so what is the essense of this typical bullshit?

The essence is that the small boy is using his brains. Use yours
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What is the essense of a prototype for a design already familiar around the world? He built a toy not a prototype.

Let me show you how foolish you sound: A small boy decides to think and you are begrudging a small boy for thinking. He produces a toy according to you, at least we know that the white man produces toys and exports to Africa and other parts of the world. If you encourage the small boy to keep producing toys for exports or local consumption for kids, will you cease to be human? Now I can understand that you cannot shake off jealousy and envy, but envying a small boy is pure wickedness
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
nextprince:

Prototype is a miniaturised form of what is being proposed, now has the actual equipment not been constructed? Is that toy he is holding his own design or just a copy of what has been designed and indeed already being manufactured in commercial quantity.
Do u even know the number of capable professionals involved in the design and construction of autos? No single engineer in the company where those tricycles are being manufactured (in mass for that matter) can even boast of single handedly constructing a single unit not to talk of a boy who just imitated the frame. Is that how assistance is given?

Can't he be given assistance to keep producing toys for exports to other countries and within. Toys production can generate revenue for the country. Don't let jealousy and envy destroy you... That is where you are heading
Re: See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
henrydadon:

hahaha..bros..see as you are contradicting yourself ..prototype is of something that hasn't been produce or seen before..with prototype you basically formulate a new idea for something that is new and unseen..please tell me haven't you seen keke napep before of this design?..there is notinh innovative about this..it is basically useless

Your mind is too small. Too small! You can do better next time, just think!!. It didn't occur to you that the small boy can be empowered to produce toys for export and local use and that it can generate revenue for the country. Learn to use your brain, don't let jealousy and envy so cloud it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) / How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) / Eclipse Seen In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.