Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car (23952 Views)

7 Ways To Elongate The Life Of Your Car Battery / 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Awful Smells In Your Car / 7 Ways To Spot An Experienced Lagos Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by Umennajiego(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by kolaaderin: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
I wouldn't mind the advert one.

Na that one bad pass, u go hear am when all this Agbero local government tax collectors will start embarrassing u every where u turn to in ur car with multiple tax you never knew existed. Then u will know that mobile advert agency in Oshodi isolo local government has no business with the one in Iru and that of apapa and u will have to pay mobile advert penalties in every state u cross from Lagos to Borno with embarrassment.
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Everblazinggg:
I will start renting my car out for events.
I hope is not that tortoise car that u want to rent out
Abi u don buy range Rover niii shocked
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by afamaustin(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
gabazin080:
and me too. thats exactly my plan
[img][/img]invest ur more in other things to buy car is nt d best in dis time
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by tomdon(m): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2017
beetown:
really educating post....

Are you serious??!!
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Jaii:
Hustling to buy my own car D's year cool
when u get it wink come gimmie ride
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Nice post. Helpful
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by gabazin080(m): 5:57am On Mar 03, 2017
afamaustin:
[img][/img]invest ur more in other things to buy car is nt d best in dis time
why did u say that, pls i want to know so i dont make mistake
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by Burgerlomo: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:

Explain to that mumu. Majority of them don't know what's happening in d western countries

It's not bad at all to enlighten them, after all they're our people.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by Sunnyja: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2017
SIRKAY98:
When i used my car for picking passengers
Ikeja lastma caught with me and collected N10,000
Some times you wouldn't believe what Agberos will do to you in Port Harcourt since its a private car, also be ready to settle at every checking point. Failure to do that you will be told to park and submit all your papers which will take 1hr to verify by then am sure you are late for work.
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by metallisc(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2017
SIRKAY98:
When i used my car for picking passengers
Ikeja lastma caught with me and collected N10,000

first class mugu! e pele o!! grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by femynho(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2017
PaperLace:
Really nice ideas.
Sell bad parts? I've done that in the past.

Pick passengers? Lagosians are very good at this. I don't feel comfortable having grown-up strangers in my car. When I was a kid, while going to school, I watched cars drive by. I wondered why they won't carry me, so I can use my tfare to buy 'condex', tasty-time and all that.

Having that in mind, I give school kids a ride, I really loved doing it knowing they'll use their tfare to buy fan-yogo or buns. Then a friend told me_ I would one day be mistaken for a kidnapper. That freaked me out! I stopped immediately!

Though when I see them standing by the roadside in their uniforms_ I feel tempted to carry them cry.

Though, the days are bad but nevertheless, it isnt enough reason to stop caring. I dont have a ride of my own yet, but I do offer to pay for their t-fare. I'D LOVE TO DO MORE THAN THAT!!!
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by JastSiryin(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2017
OP should've made it 8...One could also open a mobile brothel,dats what we call fucking on d go lol
Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
femynho:

Though, the days are bad but nevertheless, it isn't enough reason to stop caring. I dont have a ride of my own yet, but I do offer to pay for their t-fare. I'D LOVE TO DO MORE THAN THAT!!!
You have spoken well, I am just being cautious coupled with the security situation in the country and my location too.

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll reconsider my stand.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car by Lumi101: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Or you can give me your car on hire purchase if it is a 2006 upward car and in excellent condition I'll pay u over a period of 24months(2yrs) or less.. Contact me on 07015181655 whatsapp number

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Honda Accord Consumes Too Much Fuel / Photo Of The First Nigerian Woman To Buy A Car And Her History / Jeminat Olawore and Paul Lawson, Bikers Who Are Travelling 8000 Miles For Charit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.