Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,716 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Are You Struggling With?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are You Struggling With?? (465 Views)

COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC / 10pcs Slim Patch 10: Are You Struggling With Weight Loss / Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel... I am a Health Blogger.....

So today I decided to create a thread for those struggling with certain predicaments which may be exercising to keep fit... Trying to eat better to stay off fat.. trying to control belly fat. or trying to build abs or whatever you are struggling with right now ..

Simply relate with it here and I will share directives from my health blog and other sources to make sure you start living the healthy way of life....

So what are you struggling with?
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by mazizitonene(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
adding weight embarassed
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
mazizitonene:
adding weight embarassed

Okay, very interesting...

Well adding weight is very easy if you follow the right health directives...I mean the one I am going to share for you right now..

Now what I am going to give to you is how to gain weight the healthy way.. because there is something like unhealthy weight which brings problems to your liver, heart and other body organs.... although these problems may not show in even 10 years but surely it show and cost you a lot...

But first.... are you slim naturally or are you losing weight presently that makes you want to add weight.. Some people are naturally slim, which is mostly genetic..

Here are some problems associated with adding weight...

1. Genetics and nature

If you have the slim structure naturally... or your genetic makeup represents the slim figure then no matter what you eat it might be difficult to add weight... I am sure you have seen this in people before..

2. Sick

If you fall sick regularly... then you should not be expecting to add weight anytime soon....

3. Irregular Eating

If you eat irregularly... I mean you eat in the morning, skip afternoon meals and take something in the evening you should be expecting to slim down even further... even if you eat 5 times a day today and eat only twice tomorrow.. it might still affect your weight and you may not just gain weight...

Also there is Timely Eating:

Eating should be done at the appropraite time.. like eating late at night can affect your body and your weight gain goals.

4. Wrong Nutrients

This represents what is in your food.... If you eat yam in the morning, then rice in the afternoon and eba in the evening... for that whole day your meal was composed of mostly carbohydrates (I mean you are eating the same thing)... and you shouldn't be expecting to gain weight this meal plan..

5. Stress

Stress is a killer for weight gain as it encourages weight loss by weighing on your mind... making you lose weight rather than gain it... fighting stress is easy once you have a sharp mind... Simply follow this link to learn how to deal with stress http://newsphases..com.ng/2016/10/i-felt-so-stressed-today-then-i-did-this.html

How to Gain Weight the Healthy Way

1. Eat plenty of high-carb and high-fat foods if weight gain is a priority for you. It is best to eat plenty of protein, fat and carbs at each meal.

Foods like fish (not bonga fish or stock fish... I am referring to fatty fish), eggs, etc..

2. Eat High-energy foods

As an African man you should know which are high energy foods by now (the Nigerian favorite. EBA)

Foods like Potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams, chicken, meat, rice, milk

3. Eat more often

Eat more often.... at least 3 times a day.

4. Don’t drink water before meals.

This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories (that is make it harder for you to eat more food

5. Use Bigger plates

This help you to eat more as smaller plates tend to make you eat less

6. Get enough sleep

Lack of sleep tampers with your eating habit and also with your mind

So from today.... I want you to

Look at your diet... what you eat... look at how you eat, when you eat.. check them well...

Your sleeping habit ... check that out

Your genetics and naturally build up..

If stress is part of the problem then you have that link to fight that...

Simply share more with me if you need more on this... also you can subscribe at newsphases..com by mail so that you can chat and share with me everyday, every problem by mail...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by blessedvisky(m): 3:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Mine is belly fat. I have a protruding belly and I'm less than 25. Other body parts are normal and proportionate, just those abdomen. PLS help
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by bukkylove(f): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Original clean point herbal tampon for treatment of gynecological problems such as:[/size][size=8pt]
Blocked fallopian tube
Fibroid
ovarian cyst
Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium
Cervical erosion and dysplasia
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
Yeast infection or candida infections
Hemorrhoids
Urine incontinence
Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
Genital itching
Payment on delivery
Delivery nationwide. contact 08130714372

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Sleep Too Much? Find Out! / 11 Things People Think Are Terrible For Your Diet That Actually Aren't. / Do You Have Irregular Heartbeat? Find Out The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.