Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends (41178 Views)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
bg0074real:
people are saying shes well trained.
she stole a candy at that age, something is wrong.
Didnt watch the video
Buy data
Watch it
Rewrite your trash

8 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
See confidence at such a young age

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Ogashub(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Prince16: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Had d 'crime' happened in a country I know of, Junior be like "Mummy, taaa diah! Yesterday, Kingsley stole meat from d pot and he went scott-free......2day is my own turn to steal......, moreover our headmaster told us in school today that stealing is not corruption..... Mummy, abeg free me"
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Humbleiyke: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
softMarket:
Take her to jail!!

That how Gifty started!cheesy
Lol grin
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by chinex276(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
smh we all knows d internet has a good memory
mehn I jus wish mum recorded all d pooo I ever did as a kid I would have taken myself to jail!
I was worse than anini and all diz politicians dey learn work for wea I dey.
thank God for Christ

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
toluwalopsy:
.Hmmmn! She speaks like me. smiley wink
u mean ur jaja of opobo kinda english cry cry
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by happney65: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
bg0074real:
people are saying shes well trained.
she stole a candy at that age, something is wrong.
Didnt watch the video

You never steal before?When you be Pickin una no steal?Shioor

3 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blacks and child abuse.

Why is she threatening a small child?
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
themonk:
Watched this video some days back, was actually hilarious and touching with a sense of genuine repentance from the little adorable and pretty child.

I want a baby cry

I really want one too. lol.

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by MidasTouche01(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin

grin

grin

Saw the video last week.... I was marveled..

95% of Nigerian kids of her age can never speak like this..

I agree with u, but that's because we try to teach out kids to speak English instead of their mother tongue....

I have a kid who come to play with us at my mom's shop, he will be three this September, but when he speaks u will looking around for who said what.... he speaks pure Yoruba, no abula

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by ShaqFu: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
The lil gurl is cute. I admire her genuine sincerity. Wish I could say the same for most adults. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by toluwalopsy(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
u mean ur jaja of opobo kinda english cry cry

Na u get ur mind so u fit think wetin you like. grin grin. I like the girl though!
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
If nah my mama that year, she for don give you "down X X Up Y" angry angry

Oshey Mortal Kombat .
I always look forward to seeing your comment on Nairaland. Always on point
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by ninovandross(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
timidapsin:

I remember when I was about this girls age..
My Mom and I were walking past a group of police men.

Then my mom threatened to tell them to arrest me.. I went to the police officers my self and started telling them I will just shoot you (with my fake stick gun)
Bros so u remember Wetin u do when u be 3 years old

2 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by nonix22(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin

grin

grin

weldone, na only yankee kids fit speak like that. must you talk bad about naija kids. na so one presido said Ñigerians are crooks, and the rest is history...hmm.smh

3 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
toluwalopsy:

Na u get ur mind so u fit think wetin you like. grin grin. I like the girl though!
and that's hw my own love flashes for yah tongue

can we be 2face &anne!
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol, she doesn't talk like a child of 3
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by obawinner(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
nigeria, lai lai, all these time you wan take explain, na koboko slap, abara etc go dey answer you.
after the beating, .our african parent will still ask will you do that again??.. lol if you say "yes I will do that again" just forget it you have dies with cain

3 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by buffalowings: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
are you gonna do that again

never never, I'm gonna cut that out

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by damola1: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Never never, never again!

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by tonididdy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
she dey learn for where my neighbours 3yr old baby dey...

not exaggerating...her mom tied up her mouth one day.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by doskie(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
DrayZee:

Their black American accent made it hard to fully understand everything they said.

Anyway it was basically just the girl sobbing and trying her best to reassure her mom that she would never ever steal whatsoever ever again. Telling her mom that she could yell and do whatever she wanted, but that she just didn't want to go to jail.

You can watch the video. It won't take much from you.
the part I'm trying to get is where she talked about having a problem liking candies and stealing for her friend.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by dacovajnr: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
toluwalopsy:
.Hmmmn! She speaks like me. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by doskie(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin

grin

grin

graduates! Not even kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Azil:

I really want one too. lol.
Lets make one grin
wink
Twins, one for you, one for me.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by zynzyn(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blakjewelry:
Kids, beautiful and lovely when little, I don't know what changes when they grow older. Many turn out be monsters.

Cause they learn from MONSTER ADULTS!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by zarakay(f): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
jimmyolasun:
Saywetin?? I juss dey feel somehow, we wey be say naa pankere go tear our yansh for ordinary eyeing the meat for soup...naa im we go get time follow my mama talk oyinbo...
Well we still rock our an i go,an i come grammar.. My english is pana type...

grin grin
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Just goes to show that the police is not your friend even in the USA. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE BLACK

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by dapizy02(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
timidapsin:

I remember when I was about this girls age..
My Mom and I were walking past a group of police men.

Then my mom threatened to tell them to arrest me.. I went to the police officers my self and started telling them I will just shoot you (with my fake stick gun)

Liar na him be ur name
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by abbeyty(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin

grin

grin

are you saying 95% of nigeria kids of her age cant speak to their parents in their own language like that? ohh i forgot naija kids this day only speak oyinbo many cant even speak their mother's tongues

2 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by soderican(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is how Fifty started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / Should I Bring Her Over To The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.