Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Painfully True! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Painfully True! (3529 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painfully True! by limamintruth: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Hmm, great piece @op. If only we will all learn from it.
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
I didn't demonize anybody but wickedness reside in some people than others. Have I claimed Saintly? I guess not but you need study because I don't send info online which are sensitive that aren't true but TESTED and CONFIRMED. I have no apology for anyone who dim it fit to draw the first blood. So once a derogatory words are used on me online, I respond . You started the insult on me without even knowing the personality you are dealing with neither do you even know my age but you went and spew trash. Don't plead INNOCENCE WHEN YOU ARE GUILTY. Bitter truth

Plead innocence? grin

Small fry it seems you mistake my lack of interest with humility.

Btw, i am fully aware of the personality im dealing with. You live a sad, hateful and empty life and the only thing that gives you the illusion of worth is subscribing to bollocks that just because you are from a certain breed or creed it makes you superior to others which is clearly not true.

No amount of rhetorics or adhominems can hide the pure stupidity and utter emptiness that resonate in every statement you make.
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

For instance see the difference between the Palestinians and the Israelites in the picture below. Could you see the mindset twisted by a demonic ideology how it does not fit in with civilisation?
You Will see people who enjoy beheading people with ease, maiming , raping and manner of wickedness while you find Israel having one of the agricultural export in the Middle East. And some people believe that killing of other human beings is fighting for GOD. I choose the path of who choose peace where development is feasible rather than path of war that destruction is inevitable...
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

For instance see the difference between the Palestinians and the Israelites in the picture below. Could you see the mindset twisted by a demonic ideology how it does not fit in with civilisation?
That photo is such an unfair comparison. A more accurate one would be of an israeli making a rocket, or throwing it over into palestine undecided
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
limamintruth:

Hmm, great piece @op. If only we will all learn from it.

We need more reasonable folks like you who would learn from the OP and use it to turn our fate around. Good job! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:

You Will see people who enjoy beheading people with ease, maiming , raping and manner of wickedness while you find Israel having one of the agricultural export in the Middle East. And some people believe that killing of other human beings is fighting for GOD. I choose the path of who choose peace where development is feasible rather than path of war that destruction is inevitable...

With all the wickedness and atrocities of the Arabs I wonder why they still end up on the losing side. undecided

1 Share

Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

With all the wickedness and atrocities of the Arabs I wonder why they still end up on the losing side. undecided
The answer isn't farfetched because they aren't the chosen people of God. As Yoruba proverb depicts; Many are called but few are chosen(English translation). It simply show that God don't support such act of killing people who are harmless. They cut cut people's head to display as if they can create a SOUL. The almighty God whom YORUBA knows don't support killing for pride. How on earth will such people develop scientifically? If God grant such people power manufacture weapons of mass destruction, they will end the world population in a speed of lightning..
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

That photo is such an unfair comparison. A more accurate one would be of an israeli making a rocket, or throwing it over into palestine undecided

How about this? Do you think this picture is a fair comparison? Is it not pretty obvious which side you are on? undecided

Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Olu317:

The answer isn't farfetched because they aren't the chosen people of God. As Yoruba proverb depicts; Many are called but few are chosen(English translation). It simply show that God don't support such act of killing people who are harmless. They cut cut people's head to display as if they can create a SOUL. The almighty God whom YORUBA knows don't support killing for pride. How on earth will such people develop scientifically? If God grant such people power manufacture weapons of mass destruction, they will end the world population in a speed of lightning..

They even have the guts to call for the boycott of anything Israel. shocked

1 Share

Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How about this? Do you think this picture is a fair comparison? Is it not pretty obvious which side you are on? undecided
Am sure Palestinian mothers protect their children like that from Israeli bombs undecided

At least Israel has protective bunkers all over their side
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

They even have the guts to call for the boycott of anything Israel. shocked
Are some of their leaders not hypocrites? They fuel religious hatred and many of their offspring lavish money in the western world. God bless us all who are striving to work for the progress of humanity.
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

Am sure Palestinian mothers protect their children like that from Israeli bombs undecided

At least Israel has protective bunkers all over their side

Haven't you seen how they use their children as cannon fodders, placing them in locations where they know Israel bombs are going to land? See how fake Media such as CNN uses the same girl to promote their propaganda that you guys swallow hook, line and stinker.

1 Share

Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Olu317:

Are some of their leaders not hypocrites? They fuel religious hatred and many of their offspring lavish money in the western world. God bless us all who are striving to work for the progress of humanity.

The evidence of those striving to work for the progress of humanity can be seen in the picture below. The difference is clear. God bless Israel. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 19, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The evidence of those striving to work for the progress of humanity can be seen in the picture below. The difference is clear. God bless Israel. cool

Its funny how your opinions are utterly irrelevant yet you put so much effort into hating and criticizing others. No one cares what you think and no one ever will because there are already too many im.beciles in this world and their statements are always in sync. grin
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ersan:

Its funny how your opinions are utterly irrelevant yet you put so much effort into hating and criticizing others. No one cares what you think and no one ever will because there are already too many im.beciles in this world and their statements are always in sync. grin

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

God bless Israel
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Olu317:

God bless Israel

1 Like

Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Olu317:

God bless Israel

Amen!
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Still painfully true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memories of a Naija child: Sign Up Here If You Remember / Igbo Village In America Pics / Igbo And Yoruba Tribal Mark As Very Close Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.