Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates (40608 Views)

BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Alexrayz(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
So this is d rubbish u dragged me into this thread to watch abi... Wasted my data

Sorry was gun put in ur head to make u check it out

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by topsam1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Limitless72:

Nigga nobody forced you ooooo...
Don't mind him, he was actual chasing FTC
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by sexyglow(f): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Damilare5882:
grin grin grin...you be idiot aswear ....must you use that pic ...I laughed nd almost got sacked after reading your comment
I take it as a joke

1 Like

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Day11(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Teespice:
kemen from the pictures I have seen isn't bad looking.

tboss should sha take it easy.

Hi

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Damibiz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
SEUN if de thing pain u,go nd Evict Kemen thank u
tribalistseun:
ordinary sense you no get. I just watched the video above, what she said is true. When Simi came to the house, kemen asked her for peck instead he licked Simi's cheeks with his tongue and saliva. So how is that an insult to nairaland
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Enemyofpeace: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
phiLIP Kemem

1 Like

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by metallisc(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
mykelmeezy:
spread mat

*pizza and vodka*

with chicken

hits blunt

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Damilare5882(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
sexyglow:
I take it as a joke
of course it is ...
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by iamoma(f): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
loving this girls boldness
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Teespice(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Day11:

Hi
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Day11(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Teespice:

Pesin nor fit say HI again
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Teespice(f): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Day11:

Pesin nor fit say HI again
it is the picture attached to your post that got me confused.
Pesin fit say HI.
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Day11(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Teespice:

it is the picture attached to your post that got me confused.

Pesin fit say HI.

kiss kiss
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by mjuzikid(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alexander001:
just because a mosquito bit you, all you could
do was to kill it...
Did you ever ask yourself, what if it was an
orphan?
Or a motherless baby mosquito that desperately
needs to feed?
Or a poor mosquito that has been ignored by
the rich in the land of the mosquitoes?
Or a maid mosquito that has been chased away
by its madam..
What if the mosquito has been kidnapped for a
long time nko?
Or a mosquito that had a recent breakup and is
heartbroken.
Have you ever taught about that?!
No......you only think of yourself!
It's not good woh!

Bro receive sense
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Alexander001(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
mjuzikid:

Bro receive sense
Same to you.
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by CHARLOE(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
for where? If I hear. Tboss go vomit if pig like kemen touch am. A classic chick that kemen can't even believe will be close to him in a lifetime
Aha! Easy wit d insult. For our info, kemens Gf is prettier than tboss, saw d pics online, u can Google it.
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by tribalistseun: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
CHARLOE:

Aha! Easy wit d insult. For our info, kemens Gf is prettier than tboss, saw d pics online, u can Google it.
we have to pray for the girl, cos as it is, she might do mistake in marriage
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
sexyglow:
Tboss doesn't like Kemen at all she has once told him that his mouth looks like a plunger grin grin
wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.