Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians (7004 Views)

Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / Ozubulu Church Killings: We Are Close To Arresting The Gunman - Obiano / Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by MPSA(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
I'm presently staying at vereeniging ,south Africa. All Nigerians are on the run right now.being chase like bush meat by south Africa home affairs (immigration). on the height of the xenophobic attack, Nigerians and foreigners decided to team up so as to defend their life and properties. and because of this ,the south African police and immigration have decided to arrest all Nigerians and foreigners.the clamp down started as early as 5am today.breaking into peoples home and arresting them while still on bed.the arrest is still on going now and Nigerians are on the run. I've fled my room to avoid arrest. I'm hiding under an old rustic drum while I type right now.I have refugee permit ,but those police are arresting everyone, whether you have papers or not. will keep on updating .but if you don't see any update, then know that I've been caught and arrested

You are lying, Why the police chase you immediately after the people complained about the xenophobic, when the police start to do their work is xenophobic grin , You are the trouble maker, the government said the people must report crime to avoid xenophobic, now they reported you and your friend to the police, now you want to change the story as Xenophobic,you are crazy go to the police, you are well known with you bad work in that area, that is why they reported you, You better go to the police to save your a$$ from our bad guys. They did a good job for reporting you, You nearly get injured by our bad boys, Don't hide yourself, report yourself to the police station, that is all. Someone reported you, I suspect good nigerians reported you because you bad name them with your dirty work. Go to the police. 5am is time for criminals. Stop lying. You give your country a bad name. Sh"t up grin
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by MPSA(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
izombie:
Op every where else is calm. Joburg is calm. Maybe police just dey arrange una wey dey do drugs there. For vereeniging, 90% of nigerians there dey sell drugs. Truth be told.

All criminals are going to use this a xenophobic, people are complaining about the drugs, If the police start to chase this criminals they will call it xenophobic, I wish our police can trace more bad people like this one, this a$$holes are all over SA, Good work SA Police. People will never complain if this a$$holes are back in nigeria, Nairalanders will write this on this forum, '' WELL COME HOME BROTHER'', I will know he is at home, Less problem for SA and good Foreigners. grin grin
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nigga been arrested and on his way to Naija through Somalia via Cameroon.. shiiiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by MPSA(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
comos:

empty boast.

let any hooligan go near those companies, if they will not get the hell of their life.

those companies provides jobs for millions of nigerians,

How many of nigerian comapanies is providing jobs for SA

None Brother, The only famous company we have from naija is this one of useless animals, that is why the community is complaining in SA. Except Good nigerians
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Lisaint(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Has he update
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by MPSA(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
I suspect one of the Nigerians reported them to the police, Our police always attack criminals early in the morning grin This guy he is hiding something, Xenophobic is the shield of Bad Guys
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by MPSA(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
I suspect one of the Nigerians reported them to the police, Our police always attack criminals early in the morning grin This guy he don't want to tell the truth, Xenophobic is the shield of Bad Guys
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by nubianwarrior: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Na today South African don dey whoop naija azz Lol hypocrite naija claiming the giant of Africa blah blah the richest black man is Nigeria. See how the Southy dey bully naija
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by youngsahito(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
MPSA:

You are lying, Why the police chase you immediately after the people complained about the xenophobic, when the police start to do their work is xenophobic grin , You are the trouble maker, the government said the people must report crime to avoid xenophobic, now they reported you and your friend to the police, now you want to change the story as Xenophobic,you are crazy go to the police, you are well known with you bad work in that area, that is why they reported you, You better go to the police to save your a$$ from our bad guys. They did a good job for reporting you, You nearly get injured by our bad boys, Don't hide yourself, report yourself to the police station, that is all. Someone reported you, I suspect good nigerians reported you because you bad name them with your dirty work. Go to the police. 5am is time for criminals. Stop lying. You give your country a bad name. Sh"t up grin
f**k u n ur useless police, where they not there when u guyz where attacking Nigerians n u guyz are not saint in drug trafficking too.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by ShootToKill: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
comos:
come back to your country.

it is not by force to be in another man's land.

if they say they don't want you, let it be so

Which country? the one ruled by a tyranical dullard who has crumbled the economy?
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by mangood74: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
otokx:
What is "refugee permit"?
MARA WHY SOUTI MZAMZI REFUGEES PERMIT NA ADURO BE DAT
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
See the useless kennethguy dey read without comment!
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Dedetwo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Every country has fundamental authority to decide who comes, goes and stays in the country. This is reason countries have sovereignty. These nonsensical Xenophobic and Racism are tools of deceit hyped by the idiotic globalists.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by bantudra: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
leave that area!..when the moronns are finished with nigerians,they will focus on other africans anyways... tongue

the blacks only own 3% of the land,imagine... undecided
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by bantudra: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
ShootToKill:

Which country? the one ruled by a tyranical dullard who has crumbled the economy?

look...we are tired of this arguments...the south africans say they dont want you their....

shey na by force.....

its your problem now,not ours that dont give a fvck about south africa....
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by WebSurfer(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
The nigga must have been arrested, no update since
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by 7lives: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
izombie:
Op every where else is calm. Joburg is calm. Maybe police just dey arrange una wey dey do drugs there. For vereeniging, 90% of nigerians there dey sell drugs. Truth be told.

Don't mind them, they think everyone is a liar like them.
You need to watch Jerusalema a South African movie and see how Nigeria was disgraced in that movie.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by MPSA(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
youngsahito:
f**k u n ur useless police, where they not there when u guyz where attacking Nigerians n u guyz are not saint in drug trafficking too.

Tell the police not to arrest him, You love him so much, come...
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by otitokoroleti: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
MPSA:
I suspect one of the Nigerians reported them to the police, Our police always attack criminals early in the morning grin This guy he don't want to tell the truth, Xenophobic is the shield of Bad Guys
Kip Kwayet! South African police force is filled with Chimpazee!
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Chauke(m): 1:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
I'm presently staying at vereeniging ,south Africa. All Nigerians are on the run right now.being chase like bush meat by south Africa home affairs (immigration). on the height of the xenophobic attack, Nigerians and foreigners decided to team up so as to defend their life and properties. and because of this ,the south African police and immigration have decided to arrest all Nigerians and foreigners.the clamp down started as early as 5am today.breaking into peoples home and arresting them while still on bed.the arrest is still on going now and Nigerians are on the run. I've fled my room to avoid arrest. I'm hiding under an old rustic drum while I type right now.I have refugee permit ,but those police are arresting everyone, whether you have papers or not. will keep on updating .but if you don't see any update, then know that I've been caught and arrested

Well stay under that rustic drum that is where your type belong!

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by youngsahito(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
MPSA:

Tell the police not to arrest him, You love him so much, come...
i cant come to ur racist country because it is full of shit.hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clarification On Ijaw In Ondo State / Obidients Dig Up Wole Soyinka's Youthful Misadventure (photo) / BREAKING!!! Biafra : British High Commissioner Visits Kanu In DSS Confinement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.