Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako (3488 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by AmadiAba: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Justice Binta Nyako of Abuja Federal High Court ruled Wednesday that the Indigenous People of BIAFRA, IPOB championed by Nnamdi Kanu is a legal organization.

The Judge also struck-out six of the 11-count criminal charges the Federal Government preferred against the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu and three other pro-Biafra agitators.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/369279

1 Like

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2017
A legal organization with a lot of illegal ideas!
Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Iamwrath: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2017
From Egbere and Anjoonu news site

Continue
Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by EasternActivist: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by ShootToKill: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Iamwrath:
From Egbere and Anjoonu news site

Continue

Silly rants!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2017
ma feel free to visit our state when it comes to reality grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by annnikky(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
They're just holding him for nuffing... Onye ji ihe nwata welie aka y'elu aka jieya owedata ya undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Vicolan: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Free this man jare. She has said all d person above me...
With the language ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Vicolan: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
They're just holding him for nuffing... Onye ji ihe nwata welie aka y'elu aka jieya owedata ya undecided

Just jejely interpret dt ooo
Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by annnikky(f): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Vicolan:

Just jejely interpret dt ooo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by SouthEast001: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

. Yoruba Muslim, leave Biafra matter for biafrans,stop disgracing the great Yoruba nation with ur pettiness, smh

9 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2017
justice binta might be greater than awolowo and akintola combined

4 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Vicolan: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
SouthEast001:
. Yoruba Muslim, leave Biafra matter for biafrans,stop disgracing the great Yoruba nation with ur pettiness, smh

My friend shut up and get lost if you have no valid point to make and stop infecting my posts with all these your dry and stale yoruba muslim yarns! Your pathetic fear of yoruba people now makes you think everyone that does not share kanu's psychotic views is a yoruba person! Does that not show you how intellectually challenged you are?

If the stupidity of a prisoner like kanu is meant to destabilize my country why the _fuck won't I have an opinion about it! I actually wish most of you senseless online ipob touts can even leave the country and let my more progressive minded and educated igbo friends remain with us in nigeria! Kanu is a glorified IDIOT! If it pains you then quickly go and kiss a venomous snake!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by iykofias(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2017
these will definitely make buhari to roll on his sick bed grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by somehowpenis(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

My friend shut up and get lost if you have no valid point to make and stop infecting my posts with all these your dry and stale yoruba muslim yarns! Your pathetic fear of yoruba people now makes you think everyone that does not share kanu's psychotic views is a yoruba person! Does that not show you how intellectually challenged you are?

If the stupidity of a prisoner like kanu is meant to destabilize my country why the _fuck won't I have an opinion about it! I actually wish most of you senseless online ipob touts can even leave the country and let my more progressive minded and educated igbo friends remain with us in nigeria! Kanu is a glorified IDIOT! If it pains you then quickly go and kiss a venomous snake!
Dude dont eat yourself up, you will die young. cool

8 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
somehowpenis:
Dude dont eat yourself up, you will die young. cool

Back to sender!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by somehowpenis(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Back to sender!
crap undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
somehowpenis:
CRAPundecided

Oh! Is that what your cranium is filled with? Good to finally know the reason why you are so dull! Good luck clearing it out!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by EasternActivist: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Oh! Is that what your cranium is filled with? Good to finally know the reason why you are so dull! Good luck clearing it out!

guy why are you pouring contaminated saliva all over the thread when awo's best way of ending his frustrated life is still much available? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
EasternActivist:

guy why are you pouring contaminated saliva all over the thread when awo's best way of ending his frustrated life is still much available? grin

Try again! cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by somehowpenis(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

kk

2 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by daveson2020(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Are you not tired of this same song of one Nigeria, we have been practicing this one Nigeria madness for hundred years yet we are more divided as the year goes by. Please what are you and your type afraid of whenever you hears about biafra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by Dannidom(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I am yet to see any imam sentenced for illegal ideas perpetrated by their faithfuls
Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by killsmith(f): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Since ipob is not an unlawful society, they should sue the FG for at least $500bn for killing of its members and unlawful detainment....

The zoo must fall...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Struck Out Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Justice Binta Nyako by soulfood(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Reasons President Muhammadu Buhari Must Act Fast About Saraki, Ibb & Lawan / Top 10 Most Expensive Presidential Cars In The World 2017 / T. Y. Danjuma Resigns From Buhari’s PINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.