Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Major Problem With Nigerians? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Major Problem With Nigerians? (415 Views)

Joe Biden Said The Problem With Black Parents Is That They Can't Read Or Write / South African President Telling Supporters How He Will Deal With Nigerians / Now That Trump Has Won, What Do You Think Was The Major Reason He Won? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Problem With Nigerians? by superfly365: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2017
The Nigerian government established a branch of the Ministry of Defence here in turkey.
As I heard the news, I went to make enquiries. They told me they were hiring and I should bring my CV and my cover letter. I graduated from Nottingham University UK and after that I obtained a masters degree at the New York University. It is important to note that I also have extensive work experience in the Uk, America and Turkey which is clearly listed on my CV.

Anyways moving on, I took my CV to them and they told me they have a position for me and I should keep calling them. A week after that I received a call for them to come for an interview. I was excited and I called my family. On the day of the interview they told me the only job they have for Nigerians is cleaner!!! CLEANER!!! and that Nigerians are not as intelligent as Turkish people. They hired 22 Turkish people right infront of me, most of them don't even have University degrees. Most of them are also rude and racists to Nigerians.

Right now the Nigerian government has an embassy, A visa office, A D8 and a Defence office here in turkey. They have hired 78 Turkish people and refused to hire a single Nigerian. Regardless of the fact that many Nigerians speak Turkish and are seriously searching for a job.

Why do we hire oyinbo over our own people when they will never do the same for us?
Re: The Major Problem With Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2017
That wicked and senseless al maghri leader called ahmadu bello. He should be answering the question from whatever hell he is in.

1 Like

Re: The Major Problem With Nigerians? by kurupt1: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Op are u sure of this ur story because if its true measures have to be taken to stop such things from happening in the future.
Re: The Major Problem With Nigerians? by superfly365: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
kurupt1:
Op are u sure of this ur story because if its true measures have to be taken to stop such things from happening in the future.

In the embassies they have foreign staff (the ones they post from Nigeria) then they hire local staff depending on the country. Other embassies hire their people but in Nigerian embassy they hire only foreigners

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Half Brother Posts Forged Birth Certificate For US Ex-president / Will Osama Bin Laden Be The New Che Guevara? / Mandela’s 1985 Refusal Of Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.