Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today (2896 Views)

Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / Official 9mobile Special Data ₦200/1GB And ₦1000/5GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today by GoodyOG: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
REMEMBER THAT TWEAKWARE HAS BEEN HACKED WITH ALL PREMIUM SERVER FREE

[img]https://3.bp..com/-oudI_4EcyPk/WLlbmlgSTCI/AAAAAAAAA0E/XostDGcwJLQ7eQNu4GpfHkhgJKMvn81KQCLcB/s1600/PicsArt_03-03-01.02.06.jpg[/img]
HOW TO ACTIVATE AIRTEL 1GB FREE
√ Make sure you have less than N50 on your Airtel sim or nothing.
√ Then dail *475# two times to purchase the 1GB data free of charge
√ You will receive a confirmation Message for the data via SMS but if you didn't receive any message, don't worry. You will see a response like: "You have purchased weekend plan"
√ You can only browse with the data at 12am on Saturdays till Sunday 11:59 pm.

HOW TO GET MORE THAN 1GB

As of now, am still working o a way to accumulate the data in one sim.But the simpliest way to get more than 1GB is to have more than one airtel sim and dial the code on all the sims.
I have already gotte 3GB on my 3 airtel sims so you ca try yours and get the free GB.
NOTE:It can be used only on weekends. grin

CLICK HERE TO GET UPDATED ON HOW TO GET MORE THAN 1GB FREE
Re: How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today by TransLucent(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
They offer this Free 1 GB for one time only? Or we can use this code *475# to get free 1 GB all the time when we are out of data? grin
Re: How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Let me try first before I comment
Re: How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today by GoodyOG: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
TransLucent:
They offer this Free 1 GB for one time only? Or we can use this code *475# to get free 1 GB all the time when we are out of data? grin
lol....you can get it once on a sim....get another sim and try it

1 Like

Re: How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is the message they sent.

Does it mean I have been activated?
How can one check how many mb is left?

Re: How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today by GoodyOG: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
coolesmile:
This is the message they sent.

Does it mean I have been activated?
How can one check how many mb is left?
dial it on Saturday or by midnight
Re: How To Get 1GB And More For Free From Airtel Today by TransLucent(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
GoodyOG:

lol....you can get it once on a sim....get another sim and try it

Well, not bad at least we are getting something for FREE, doesn't matter if only 1 time tongue PEACE!

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Buy With 35k / Introducing Nokia 2.3. See Review, Specs And Price. / As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.