Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. (40941 Views)

NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by nwakibie3(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Pre-Disconnection Notice Made Pursuant To The Nigerian Communications Act 2003 And The Guidelines For Procedure For Granting Approval To Disconnect Telecommunications Operators

The Nigerian Communications Commission hereby notifies the general public and subscribers of Glomobile Limited (Glomobile) that approval has been granted for the partial disconnection of Glomobile from Airtel Networks Limited (Airtel) as a result of non-settlement of interconnect charges.

Glomobile was notified of the application and was given opportunity to comment and state its case. The Commission having examined the application and circumstances surrounding the indebtedness determined that the affected operator does not have sufficient reason for non-payment of interconnect charges.

All subscribers are therefore requested to TAKE NOTICE that:
1.The Commission has approved the Partial Disconnection of Glomobile by Airtel in accordance with Section 100 of the Nigerian Communications Act 2003 and the Guidelines on Procedure for Granting Approval to Disconnect Telecommunications Operators.

2.At the expiration of 10 days from the date of this notice. subscribers on the network of Glomobile will no longer be able to make calls to Airtel, but will be able to RECEIVE CALLS.

3.The Partial Disconnection however, will allow in-bound calls to the Glomobile network.

Please note that this disconnection will subsist until otherwise determined by the Commission.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/MOBILE%20MONEY%20AND%20TELCOS/Glomobile-To-Be-Disconnected-From-Airtel-Networks-In-10-Days--Time-For-Non-Payment-of-Dues---NCC/47543

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Who uses Helltell anymore Even Slo na manage.

9mobile? nothing to write home about.

MTN still the best.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Buhari5: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by MisterGrace: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Respect to our service provider, the best in Nigeria.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by tommykiwi(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Glo proudly 9ja made

52 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Dalexicographer(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by EXLOVER(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019
People who uses Glo network really have patience in life.

I remember when i was using Glo sim card, my relationship life was really stagnant, I will send my girlfriend a goodnight sweet message she will receive it in the afternoon will in class, nor be say she dey Us o, I will send her a message will in class because i can't call her (baby, please when coming home please buy some bananas and yoghurt) she will receive the text immediately she enter my room. I have to drink pure water after sex. Glo is nothing but 1g network.

Since i put to mtn my relationship life is so sweet it's on 7g level.

I remember when i got Glo 5gig data for 1500 i think say my life dor set, even for cheap WhatsApp message to send was an issue, I use 50mb for 5days, I had to go to a place where there is Glo network i use the remaining data to download confam HD por*n. Devil win.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Realist5: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019
Wahala dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by TheTourist: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019
Glo Dead Network

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by iWasNotHere(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019
Let them just disconnect Nigeria from the world

9 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by oogbiko(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019
Is this for real?

What's really happening in glo, customers will begin to dump the sim as a result of this.

6 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by ForeThinker: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019
: undecided

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by abescom: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
No wonder I cant get my gateman on phone. He uses Airtel and I use glo.

Edit : just called him again and it went through after three tries

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by abujacomputertu: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for the prompt notification.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Love892(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
The other time was because they owe MTN now Airtel... This big companies should not be owing na angry angry angry

If I owe person , Glo sef go owe angry

2 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Ziel20: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
angry

No be say the kind glo good sef. Worst network ever. The only place they carry first is TV commercials. Aside that? Zero

Always poor reception. In terms of network speed, I give it to airtel. Tried and trusted.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Slawormir: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
As a real niggarrr
I can easily say glo is everything but good

If you are a niggarrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Savagedawg: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Nawa oo.. Make this thing no affect my airtel network speed.. I just subbed heavily today oo
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by ursullalinda(f): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by kemade14: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Glo has been disconnected from a lot of things already. Can't vote on some platforms with Glo, can't access some sites with Glo. They should just vanish pls.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Once Glo data is working am ok

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by ihustlehard: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Who uses Helltell anymore Even Slo na manage.

9mobile? nothing write home about.

MTN still the best.
airtel 4g is faster than mtn

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
This FTC guy, please stop being deluded, this impression of yours is imaginary and unproven, go and check Glo packages, assess them, then do the same to MTN's too, then come to conclusion, you'll be shocked.

4 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by lightihe: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Best Networks in Nigeria
1. 9mobile
2. MTN
3. Airtel...

Thank YOU

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by helinues: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Babzrockman: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2019
FbcGrafix:
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

See another Farouq
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by ursullalinda(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2019
This is not good @ all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / Download And Install Whatsapp On Non-supported Devices / Us Phone Number Diverted To My Mtn Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.