Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) (60650 Views)

Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) / Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by CONFAMA: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehispapa:

this how you guys turn everything to tribal issues. why then we are having more of Igbos and Yoruba prostitute here in Malaysia?

guy why you dey lie like this. It is popularly known in Nigeria that most international prostitutes comes from edo state. You don't have to be ashamed.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by ahahnow: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
disgrace... all that mama funke knows is that her daughter is in the abroad, but does not know what her daughter is doing to send money to her,
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2017

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Monkeydeychop: 4:13am On Mar 04, 2017
They should release the names of the Nigerian women. During my last trip to Thailand most of the females I saw there were of Igbo descent.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by azimibraun: 6:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Speedyconnect7:
its possible that no naija girl is there
One naija? Guy just take your time o! Hw can you underate naija like that? 80% of them are naijja na. Abeg don't deny us our true population in this census.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Ironi:
These are Nigerians, no doubt.

And we can guess what part of Nigeria is dragging us into this kind of disgrace.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Speedyconnect7:
its possible that no naija girl is there
have u not heard that one out of every 5 African is a nigerian?
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2017
Thailand of all places,Thai ladyboys and ladies are cheapest and prettier why would a black woman want to run such a bizness in Thailand when so many beautiful Thais are into the biz?

Na bad market be that in Thailand.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Abba5800: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2017
I know 9ja girls will get themselves out of this. They will surely open their breast half for the police to see.. they will surely bribe the police..
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Abba5800: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2017
euromilion:
Thailand of all places,Thai ladyboys and ladies are cheapest and prettier why would a black woman want to run such a bizness in Thailand when so many beautiful Thais are into the biz?

Na bad market be that in Thailand.
African ladies pussy sweet pass... forget about beauty
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by jahsharon: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Kolababe:
Police in Thailand on Thursday morning, March 2nd, hauled off 40 African prostitutes off the streets in efforts to clean up Pattaya's image.
d was led by Netithorn Ratanasuchanan with local cops as well as police volunteers.

Sanook.com reported that the black women, mostly from Madagascar, Nigeria and Uganda

Wrong information, the prostitutes are from Madagascar, Biafra and Uganda. No Nigerian is there.
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Artistree: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
ifyan:
Africans what is really our problem must we display our negative characters to others.

Father load please do the needful
Which LOAD you give Father wey e dey do the needful?
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by ifyan(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Artistree:

Which LOAD you give Father wey e dey do the needful?

Na Father Lord grin grin smiley
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by Profkomolafe(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zenlife:

Ise na ni ole nse
lol,,, na u sabi dat one ooo
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
mvem:
...thailand has a big market for that kind of business...

supply and demand grin

2 Likes

Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by AmiJoy(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Some1 said 'shame on your pathetic thinking' I can really see y the person said so... U wey get data wey no get sense fa... African prostitutes were paraded, u say buhari shld see himself nd u get corrected, u ar comin on here to talk about data... Is buhari d president of Africa? u really nid a life
mightyhazel:
amujoy!

Wot are u on about?

Dis is ur comment for over 4months now here!

No data?

And u say buhari is not 2 blame for dis abject hardship? tongue
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by mightyhazel: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2017
AmiJoy:
Some1 said 'shame on your pathetic thinking' I can really see y the person said so... U wey get data wey no get sense fa... African prostitutes were paraded, u say buhari shld see himself nd u get corrected, u ar comin on here to talk about data... Is buhari d president of Africa? u really nid a life
[b][/b] amujoy!

How r u? Good 2 hear 4m u again!

U managed 2 squeeze out a few mbs 2day

Congrats,..e nor easy for ds era
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by AmiJoy(f): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2017
I lack words... May God gift me wit more mbs nd gift u wit a little sense @ least
mightyhazel:
[b][/b] amujoy!

How r u? Good 2 hear 4m u again!

U managed 2 squeeze out a few mbs 2day

Congrats,..e nor easy for ds era
Re: See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos) by mightyhazel: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2017
AmiJoy:
I lack words... May God gift me wit more mbs nd gift u wit a little sense @ least
amen sombori cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" / Blessing Tunde Strangled To Death By George Kyeremeh, Her Ghanaian Ex-Boyfriend / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.